WHITNEY THORE COLLAPSES, RUSHED TO HOSPITAL

HAES Y'all

people.com/article/whitney-thore-my-big-fat-fabulous-life-exclusive-rushed-hospital

also general fat hate I guess

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hXNeu-H3Tog
people.com/article/whitney-thore-my-big-fat-fabulous-life-exclusive-rushed-hospital
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

who

I bet when she fell the whole room shaked. Is there a vid?

Ok I finally give up.

Can someone please just tell me what HAES means?

Health
At
Every
Size

healthy at every size

it teaches complacency and a false sense of health and is the way of the future YAY

There's video in the article, unfortunately it looks like she lived

POST YFW

Makes sense.

I got a pretty good idea what the general meaning of it was from context clues but I couldn't come up with what the actual phrase was.

Should have just googled it, m9

>just google it
That will start you down a very dark road friendo

She was working out though then sat down then passed out when she tried to get up. At least she trying to make it

You'll notice how she was twice the size of everyone there and nobody else needed to be rushed to the hospital. Hell the other fatties weren't even sweating yet... that must have been like 10 minutes in

She's a firm advocate of haes. This was just a stunt to say "see I'm haes that anyone can dance" and it failed miserably.

Her fucking show is about being fat. She doesn't want to lose weight, she just wanted to show that obesity is just aesthetics, but she's a stupid cunt and so is everyone around her

She only does that shit for the cameras, maybe once or twice a season she waddles around and they play some inspirational music and she claims she's going to hit the gym more, then she starts bitching about fatshaming. It's been three fucking years and she's still a big fat fuck, she's got all the resources in the world to succeed and she chooses not to. The show's message is destructive and dangerous to impressionable stupid bitches.

> Should be HAMS
> Healthy at most sizes

B O D Y Y A
O
D
Y

Y
A
youtube.com/watch?v=hXNeu-H3Tog

>and a diet coke

What is that writing supposed to say?

No blobs?

Fuck this image. What selfish pieces of shit.

>how dare you motivate your severely actually fucked up kid with getting healthy and doing something that seems impossible (for you)

This might be the worst example of this shit I've ever seen. It's fair game to call a coma kid dumb though because the dad is losing weight as long as you're "big"

I'm worked up now. I might start doing cardio again because of this

Looks staged

> 'Don't say "I used to be a fat guy", say "I used to be a big guy"'

> for you

Leave Whitney alone you guys are taking this 2 far

Maybe, she is a huge (teehee) drama queen. It kind of goes against her show's message though, they're very careful on the show to edit out most of her eating so they can stick with the "it's PCOS" narrative. Having her collapse from wiggling around for 10 minutes might give the fatties the idea that maybe Whitney can't do everything a skinny woman can do.

>taking this too far
We're not doing shit, we're just watching her and commenting on her daily life. If she doesn't want us to react to her everyday failures she doesn't have to broadcast them on cable television.

Now it's funny

I don't watch the show but i already hate this mooncow

massive props to this guy though, that's really fucking cool.

>people.com/article/whitney-thore-my-big-fat-fabulous-life-exclusive-rushed-hospital
is this a new internet meme

I would help that poor sod back on the scooter though, I hope Veeky Forums is with me on that.

Hunger
At
Every
Second

>people.com/article/whitney-thore-my-big-fat-fabulous-life-exclusive-rushed-hospital

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAAAHHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHA

Hungry
At
Every
Second

RIP spine.

Oh is that the one with the wig where his hairdresser shows his own as well?

Shit, roll the poor girl back into the ocean

Poor fatty, THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU !!

This was heartwarming

Then I read the comments, I have no words to describe my disappointment with humanity.

just use proper form

>Bin Ladin Determined To Strike in US

Nobody could have seen this coming.

>that's one hell of a reality check.
makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside.

Those poor fucking EMTs. As soon as they saw her they must have been screaming inside with the realization they would be destroying their backs. WHY did they cut them lifting her onto the stretcher?

I'm going into physical therapy (PTA) and one reason I hate fat people is because so many of the people working in this field have hurt their backs because they have to lift fat fuckers over and over and even team lifts can put you at risk.

"I'm not hurting anyone with my size" FUCK YOU YOU SELFISH SHIT

I'm not going to put that much strain on my body just to help someone who will die in a few months

Haaaaaa, that made my day!

There's another one in the cart...

>>>/tumblr/

>and so is everyone around her

Her dad isn't.

>comments have a ton of down votes
A sliver of my faith in humanity has been restored.

>massive

how dare you

Fucking dammit. Last time I saw these retards talk about the correct word, it was fat. They didn't want to be overweight or obese or anything else, fat was the inoffensive form.

Shit like this makes me hate fat people so effin much, luckily they will all die way sooner than the rest of us

Sorry m8, I only deadlift 3pl8

You realize TLC seems to only have reality tv shows made for other people to laugh at people? They had those midget shows so we can laugh at midgets and they have fat people shows. The whole channel is made at the expense of the stars of the show.

They need an /r9k/ show

>they would be destroying their backs.

Nigger they teach us in school something called 'Body Mechanics'. If an EMT gets hurt by lifting something it's his fault.

Literally all she has to do is cut calories and go walking and she will lose weight.

But then again, I guess that doesn't generate ratings, nor can she stuff her face.

They probably will eventually make a show about a basement dweller virgin. TLC is one big troll channel. The channel was originally about health and medical shows...

heavy at every set

It wasn't her big curvy shape that almost killed her.
It was just natural exhaustion, just like how marathon runners and skiiers collapse as soon as they get across the finish line. =^)

Ugh, I had to use a mobility scooter once after getting a staph infection that nearly killed me.

Don't know why anybody would actually want to ride one beyond the novelty of the first time which wears off the second you have to make a 3-point turn. Backed into some displays a couple of times because the controls were dangerously unresponsive. They're fucking humiliating - even knowing that I was physically too weak to walk that far because of an infection, I still felt like a useless piece of shit just by virtue of using one and tried to use it as little as I could.

I just don't understand how a person ends up using one of them for reasons that are their own fault and doesn't instantly realize, "This has really gotten out of hand, I have to fix something."

>They're fucking humiliating
Do you really think a person who weighs 600 pounds worries about what she looks like on her rascal scooter? If she gave one tenth of a percent of a shit about herself she wouldn't do that to her body to begin with.

delete humanity desu

People in the crowd doing the same thing she is doing perfectly fine and not panting or out of breath.

Serious question: How do you guys even move fatties like that?

I saw some show once about fatties in the UK, and one of the recurring themes in the show was that there was constantly a lack of bariatric ambulances to go around.

Would you have to wait for one to become available, or is it something like if the expected wait time is > N minutes you can hire a light truck or something to transport them?

Good, I hope that thing dies.

>
>> Should be HAMS
>> Healthy at most sizes
Healthy At Monstrous Sizes

Oh THAT is a fupa.
That's quite the fupa...

WTF ZOIDBERG!

>just use proper forklift

It's just a 4pl8 diddly.

I think the shows message is not just one. You have the message of Whitney with haes but then again the show is pointing out how awful and unhealthy being fat is, no matter.what your excuse is. Plus its hilarious to see her parents give her shit.

>at least she's trying
If you've ever seen the show its obvious she isn't. She stuffs her face full of pizza every day and eats banana+mayonnaise sandwhiches. She's a walking fat stereotype

It hasn't gone far enough. I'd love for Whitney to get her shit together and live healthy ever after, but she's full of bullshit excuses and denial. She does this 100% to herself. And if she wants to make money off of stuffing her face on television and leading a bad example, than she can deal with the consequences of the public eye.

I DIED @ ZOIDBERG

>banana and mayonnaise sandwiches

I just threw up a little bit in my mouth

Nope, they need the exercise. It'd probably be the most exercise they've had in years.

Amerikeks are a fucking digrace. Even in the liberal cuck country that is germany fat people are shamed constantly. I saw some fat swine binge down some chocolate the other day and she noticed pretty quick how embarrasing the whole situation was, considering that she was like 6'2 and 215lbs at least

You should see the video. Her dad gives her shit for it too. She tries to.claim its a "southern delicacy"

Would you fuck Whitney for 1k?

Exhaustion happens to everyone. This really has nothing to do with her weight. Exhaustion happens to fit people all the time.

yes

I'd do it for free

but imagine what somebody who eats banana and mayonnaise sandwiches smells like...

what counts as fucking? do i just have to put my dick in her fupa?

I am really thirsty senpai, sometimes I wander around thinking about fucking pretty much any woman/girl in my vicinity, basically ripping off their clothes and raping them on the spot.

that sounds like some kind of OCD thing

I used to work EMS as paramedic. Fuck proper lifting technics with morbidly obese patients like her, it still wrecks your back after 5+ years. It takes multiple personnel to lift them onto a stretcher and some departments don't have the battery powered Strykers that help lift itself into the back of the box. Most of the time the engine (fire truck) was dispatched out was for "lift assists", which is literally when a 300+lb lard ape calls 911 because they fell and can't get up. I've shown up to a call where a fatty like this couldn't reach the phone to call 911 after falling so a neighbor called a week later after not seeing her riding around on her hoverround lately. The sight and smell of that decaying fat bastard is something I'll never forget.

so...he laid on the floor in his own excrement for a week?

or was he dead when you found him?

Yes. And died. His miserable existence came to an end whilst covered in fecal matter. We're pretty sure the cause of death was a pulmonary embolism caused from him exerting himself too much while trying to get back up.

This particular fatty was DOA. We could smell him from the front yard.

Lel Glad to hear it.

Fair point. Maybe the ratings slipped. I honestly won't give this show the time of day so I don't know if it's popular or not

>i start getting really out of breath
>and my muscles... just holding my arms up is taxing!

BAHAHAHAHAHHA YES, THAT'S CALLED EXERCISE YOU FUCKING JABBA