Start going to the gym

>start going to the gym
>finish workout
>touch belly
>it feels absolutely incredible
Does this get even better over time? What about other body parts?

Other urls found in this thread:

scoobysworkshop.com/2012/07/01/rotisserie-functional-core-abs-workout/
startbodyweight.com/p/plank-progression.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i start EVERY WORKOUT with over SEVEN HUNDRED crunches and EIGHT HUNDRED situps for that SICKENING ABDOMINAL PUMP

what?
wth is your workout

What's a good exercise for core strength? I don't have the leg raises thing in my gym and my core is too weak for hanging raises

wat do

planks you fucking idiot

literally does nothing

Scooby always knows the way.

scoobysworkshop.com/2012/07/01/rotisserie-functional-core-abs-workout/

>mfw groping my ass and making my ass jiggle
>mfw mirin' my own ass in the mirror
Hip thrusts finally paid off

You should keep going. If you get high enough intensity you are literally going to orgasm.

You're probably either doing them with improper form, not going long enough, or should move to a harder progression; see startbodyweight.com/p/plank-progression.html

Planks are pretty demanding if done properly.

You're either not holding them long enough or your form is shit

This. My wife loves touching my stomach now right before she goes for the cock.

I've seen this cropped ahegao pic countless of times but still don't know its source

The only reason I want to have real sex over masturbating is to make a girl lose herself in pleasure as I ram my de-sensitized dick into her deepest parts and she claws into my natty physique

>Does this get even better over time? What about other body parts?
I like to feel my body when I masturbate, mainly my pecs, I can even pretend they're tiny titties

I like to do this when I'm laying on my side, it gets big enough to feel like an actual boob almost

im prob at 15%bf but my belly fat now is so smooth and fluffy feeling like its all melted inside just waiting to be expelled in my fecies. Know this feel?

I tried planks last week after my workout to see if my time would be lower than last time. It wasn't. Still managed 10 incredibly boring minutes of alternating front, left, and right planks for 30 sec each. Stopped out of boredom. It got tough around minute 4 but I kept going and eventually just got used to it I guess. And no, my form wasn't bad, planks are just that easy.

Yet I can barely do 10 sit-ups... I've tried adding weight to planks but it's too hard to fuck around with a 25+ pound plate on my side or back while trying to get into position.

>mfw lower ab veins finally poking through skin
>mfw natty

With this post you've basically confirmed you're doing them with wrong form.
You're probably using your shoulder and lower back muscles to hold yourself up instead of your abs.

There is no way you can keep doing planks for more than a single minute, let alone 10, without feeling the burning pains of Aephestus if, going by your words, you can't even do 10 sit-ups.

ab roller for upper rectus abdominis and erector spinae
hanging leg raise to shoulders for lower rectus abdominis
Turkish get up for obliques

dude, for normal leg raises you need a floor, for hanging raises you need a bar. wtf is your problem

How