"Hi user, this is my dad"

>"Hi user, this is my dad"
>"Nice to meet you user. So, she hasn't told me very much about you. All I've heard is that you like working out and posting on a Vietnamese shoe lace manufacture messaging board. Care to elaborate on this?"

yes, I like posting pictures of frogs and feels and looking at half-naked men on message boards. why is your daughter taller than you?

Who the fuck are these people? They look very jewish.

I'll fuck you first then your daughter you fucking cock goblin fag

Shut the fuck up and make another star trek movie you fag

>Implying I respond to manlet father's attempting to hold on to any shred of dignity or authority

what he hears
>Sir, I already ravage your daughter, am stronger then you physically and emotionally, and am on track to overtake you financially dispite being a third of your age.

what I say
>Hello sir, my names Chad

>"You can drop the tough guy act user. She's already told me you have an addiction to the internet and can spend upwards to 8 hours a day just browsing a single website"

>'I'm actually far more interested in portable oven technology. Here's one I brought with me. Would you like a closer look? Hahah whoops looks like I left a dollar in the back there.'

>on track to overtake you financially dispite being a third of your age.
net worth 120 000 000 $. Good luck

I would literally never date a Jew

I've had the opportunity on several occasions. I turned it down every time. No way I'm letting some subversive kike milk me for my white genetics.

GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

14/88

How did I manage to score a date with a world famous actress in the first place?

I'm a 30 yo kissless virgin desu

>it's a VERY good website sir

>You have my right to marry her now- Good boy

id rather elaborate on one thing you forgot to mention: me fucking your daughter sensless in her asshole everyday while she calls me daddy
how does it feel to know that your little baby girl whom you raised and loved so much is enjoying sucking my balls while is shove protein bars in her moist pussy, you dyel beta old cuck?

ITT: butthurt fags who didn't like JJ saving the Star Wars franchise

>It's great to meet you sir, I have say I truly admire how you have become so successful while being a complete hack

"This is your father? He looks like someone's kid." Turn 360 degrees and walk away since I don't want manlet genetics to contaminate my family's genetics.

>not knowing based Daisy

Do you live in a cave or something?

Bitch hasn't got her guard up. Shit stance, shit punches. Lrn2box.

Hurr durr look at me wave my hands around like I know what I'm doing when in fact I am a cretin. I'd let her punch my smug frog face with one of those weak ass hooks right now and it wouldn't hurt at all. She's putting literally ZERO hip gyration into it, the arm's path for the strike is absolutely terrible and the stupid bitch wastes energy on useless extra movements, not to mention she's incapable of holding a guard up.

Who the fuck would be impressed by this? Scratch that, who would think it a good idea to make a video of that to show off her "skills"? Whoah you can wave your arms in spherical motion around the approximate front of your body with mediocre speed and no stopping power, I am impressed.

Wait now I get it, some sweaty fuck just wanted to have a clip of her sweating and jiggling her ass around a bit. Amazing.

the autism is strong with this one

HELLO MR BENISNOSE, I AM FUGG YOUR DAUGHTER :DDDDDDDDDDDDD

NICE BENISNOSE, FUG ;DDDDDDDD

Your anger turned con tour autismo but I feel ya, bitch barely knows how to walk its jewishly pathetic

>"Twenty sixteen. Not spending 8 hours per day watching effeminate men in skirts stretch their hairless assholes for me. Shaking my damn head to be honest family."

>shitting on one of the few Veeky Forums actresses

this is why we can't have nice things

>fuck her daughter
>JJ Cuckams adds lens flares

she needs to keep the bar closer and lockout properly
otherwise breddy good

Gotta say for someone with that frame and skellington tier body I didn't expect her to be able to dl2pl8.