How did you stop eating as a habit?

/fit,

What's your number 1 tool to staying on top of your intake? Apparently fear of being fat isn't enough anymore

Willpower, lots of it!

Drink water, try doing at least 3 L per day, it helped me alot with this

I'm a student, and I'm used to sitting down to write an essay with a bowl of cashews or pork rinds (I don't care about the sodium, desu), but I'm realising this habit is the biggest thing between me and my gains. What do?

"OH WOW user THOSE FUCKING ABS" or really any complement keeps me from eating bad shit. Otherwise I'll end up puking it up bc I've eaten myself into a disorder. Muscles and eating clean > the good food and hating myself.

thank you senpai, will try replacing cashews et al. with h2o, good call m8

Water and a conscious effort.

So many times back in the day would I grab a snack without even fucking thinking and it was always trash.

keep yourself busy, I realized half of my food cravings were just because I was bored/lethargic

plan meals ahead of time
drink a lot of water

most important is willpower

also no alcohol

Chew gum all the time. It keeps me from eating when I'm bored.

I keep saying I'm going to start doing this. Today's the day

Lots of good advice in this thread. I'd add that caffeine, especially tea, tends to minimize hunger for me as well.

Don't buy 'ready to eat' food when you're doing your groceries
having to make my own meal every time i eat works pretty well for me

planning your meal in advance helps too

Same here user, keeping myself preoccupied and I never get hungry unless I REALLY need to eat. It just shows how I personally ate out of boredom.

Never buying salted cashew nuts again.
So fucking calorie dense it's disgusting.

Here's the best way to stop eating like a fat shit.

2-4 eggs for breakfast with pepper/salt.

Start with 2 then wait 10minutes, then eat another 2. After that eat a teaspoon of peanut butter. Make sure the eggs have a lot of pepper on them. Also drink 1 liter of water while doing this.

This will keep you full all day long. I don't know why, it just will, don't ask me how it works, it just does.

I reeeee'd on the inside at this pic

Number one tool?

Go vegan.

there you go, now you arent fat

Caffeine is a crutch. When you eventually stop taking so much caffeine in your system you'll eventually go back to your old habits. You're not fixing anything, it's a band-aid approach.

The best way is to just learn new eating habits without any chemical components to assist you.

This is the trick. Problem is that isn't easy, but on days where I'm busy having a good time I easilly go through the day without eating. Easier tips are, drink water and have a healthy filling snack if you must. My go tos are low cal popcorn or home roasted kale.

Steamed broccoli. Fills me up so much and it has like 50 calories for a giant ass bowl

High on fats thus a full feeling overall

roasted veg are great
i had no idea how many calories i was adding with oil though

cooking oil, sauces, dips seem like nothing but they add up

I eat 4 to 6 times a day, if anything its my most consistent habit

For breakfast everyday have porridge, coffee and a pint of water. This seems to be the golden combo that kept down my sugar cravings.

Caffeine until you are lean enough to bulk then cut again. Gain enough muscle mass to the point where you don't need to be careful with what you eat.

this is me. I always felt like I wanted to be eating and be chewing on something. chips and granola bars are big ones.

still dont do much, but i try to avoid buying junk food in the first place.

Girlfriend used to have sex with me maybe 3-4 times a week. After bulking/cutting I'm at a low body fat to have abs. She's usually horny almost. every day and sometimes twice a day. Feels good. Here's a video of you while I fuck my girl senseless.

Why would I ever stop taking caffeine?

Replaced with smoking cigs

>calling a gif a video
man you are a special kind of retarded

Yep. The easiest and most important battle is fought when you go shopping.

If you buy junk, you'll eat it. If you don't, you wont.

NEVER shop hungry.