Fish

Do you love eating fish? What's your favorite fish? Do you ever eat fish fillets from the supermarket or do you catch your fish yourself?

Salmon (prepared with blackening seasoning) is my fav. Nommmm

I usually just cook it in my george forman with olive oil

Not sure if I have fallen for a meme but I generally avoid fish due to fear of contaminants.

Raw salmon is pretty good desu senpai.
I do fish too and occasionally I'll eat what I catch but I usually do it more for the activity

I literally live two meter from the sea so I fish my own and eat it almost every day.

Eat fish atleast once a week my dude.
>norweski masterrace

salmon fillets baked in the oven for like 9 min is god-tier. Basically makes the fish version of a rare steak

Fish daily my friend. At minimum a tin of tuna, but prefer a fillet of whatever the catch of the day at a restaurant is (cooking for yourself is homo)

>once a week
Up your game faggot. You have one of the longest coastlines in the world.

Big fan of seared salmon and tuna.

Though I like frying cod.

I usually pick it up from the local market. Yet I have a house on the water. Croakers are running behind my house, but I haven't really been able to catch anything worth keeping or eating yet.

The tides play hella games with my estuary that feeds into the bay.

Who cold smoked salmon master race here?

Walleye, but I'm too far away to catch it and it costs too much to buy.

Salmon, tuna, tilapia, snapper, haddock.
I eat it all, store bought usually idgaf.
Pan fry, grill, batter, it's all good

7 cans of sardines a week
3 cans of salmon
1 can tuna
Fresh salmon 1x a week

Zander, trout and cod are delicious

Do you eat the sardines straight out of the tin?
I have one lying in the pantry (in extra virgin olive oil) but I haven't tried it yet.

Salmon too, fried with garlic and served with potatoes

Yeah, just with a teaspoon. Get it in brine for your macros, sardines have enough fish and the oil they use in cans is pure garbage

Isn't \fit\ concerned about mercury, with so much fish intake? Or is this meme?

2 meters? so waves be crashing against your home???

Fucking lucky

I am worried about mercury as much as radioactivity from Fukushima.

So a little bit?

eat fish like mackerel, sardines or salmon to avoid mercury

tuna is a big no but every once in a while it's fine

Doesn't this taste and smell like fucking garbage? Why not eat a fresh one?

yeah, get filets from the grocery or the market if I have time

>salmon
>tilapia
>cod
>flounder
>catfish
>etc

>or do you catch your fish yourself?

damnit user i've been trying to do this for months now, I used to love fishing but I don't feel like it anymore

Fish smells like shit and they ljve in tge dirty ass ocean where megacorps dump their toxic crud i dont touch the shit from supermarkets ir anything i catch. I'll get some tilapia and crawfish from local fishfarms though.

I like the taste a lot, especially canned salmon. Sardines don't smell too great but it really is very minor.
I eat a fucktonne of canned fish because it's cheap and convenient. I take a 40p can out the cupboard and 10 seconds later I'm consuming 10g good fat, 20g quality protein, more micros than most people get in a day (even more from the bones which fresh fish don't have) and it tastes delicious
The only advantages of fresh fish I can think of is taste, possibly less pollutants/BPA, and the ability to eat it in front of people

Whats that on the left

My three favorites are: Fried salmon with pasta, pesto and parmesan. Boiled cod with potatoes, boiled eggs and horseradish. And breaded and fried herring with mashed potatoes and lingonberries.

I don't fish myself, but that would be great.

Fishing is great, I just hate the cleaning afterwards.

What is that salmon colored fish on the left?

The same as on the right, canned salmon

>Do you love eating fish?

Absolutely

>What's your favorite fish?

Pike and perch from white fish, wild trout from red ones. Honorary mention to swordfish

>Do you ever eat fish fillets from the supermarket or do you catch your fish yourself?

Yes to both. The fishmonger where I recently moved is good, but britbongs are too dumb to eat seafood even though they live on an island. I'm usually alone there, erryone else is going for crisps and deep fried shit.

As for catching, I use nets, angling, casting, a bow occasionally, a spear, or winter lures depending on what I happen to want to do. It's a hobby. Usually I tend to have a net or two in the water anyways to make sure I catch stuff to eat.

Halibut is the best tasting fish to me. If you can get the meat from the cheeks that's the tastiest but its not like you can find that at a supermarket. Haddock is good, salmon is good. I buy a lot of Sol not because I'm overly fond of it but because its cheap and nutritious. I've had trout that a friend caught from the north west territories, not sure if it was delicious because it was such a rare treat or it was actually delicious. I don't like catfish or tilapia(sp) and It shames me as the son of a newfie to say I've never eaten cod.

Salmon is my favorite. I can get a ton of tilapia filets for super cheap tho so thats what i normally get

this, totally worth it tho, except those days when you don't catch shit. I fucking hate those days so much

where do you go fishing user? I live in the costa brava (Spain), the beach zones with rocks and shit are the best, but I catched the biggest and tastiest fish in the long sand ones. I want to start fishing in rivers too.

>where do you go fishing user?
Germany, Bavaria.

Are you a 12 year old boy?

Love fish as a bodybuilding food. It's so underrated. Cheap and nutritious. Tuna, salmon, haddock, mackerel, sardines, tilapia, basa it's all good.

The most cost effective things I found are buying a whole fish at an old fashioned fishmongers and getting them to cut it into steaks or fillet it for you. The whole thing can be eaten. The tail bakes easily and you can take a fillet from the either side. Even the head you can slow cook and eat though understandable if you don't.

Tinned tuna, sardines, & mackerel are all good. Frozen fillets or steaks of cod, haddock, salmon, and other fish are great and quick to grill or bake.

Only problem is afaik apart from salmon, fish has lower creatine content than red meat. So you would probably need to supplement creatine or make sure you get some red meat now and then as well.