Tinder tips - go

Tinder tips - go.
How many photos? What photos? What bio? Opening messages?

just gotta have game son

Do a sex change into a woman
Enjoy endless tinder matches, compliments, sex, free stuff and more
Doesnt matter if you look like shit, guys have no standards

Girls like photos when you're prosocial, also unless its on a beach skip the abs shots.

>literally just says "ay baby wan sum fuk"
>game

protip: if shes dtf after that do not have sex with her

Don't mention you go on Veeky Forums. Include a picture of your pet. Bitches love animals.

wrong. do have sex with her. do not:
>rawdog it
>give her your real name or address
>give any commitment to tinderhoes

best tip for pulling is crack a funny about something she posted in her profile

Shows youre funny, charming, and that you read up about her before chatting. That last one goes a LONG way with women,

>Women dont know what they want
>Their reptilian brain does
>If you disarm their natural defenses against having sex (ie. their cerebral cortex thoughts), they will feel comfortable and have sex with you

>give any commitment

Truth, fucked this paki girl who ended up having a bf. Assume all women on tinder are scum until proven otherwise

Honestly the novelty of Tinder has been fading away for me recently. At least half a dozen matches every single day, and that's with me actually reviewing the chicks pics/profiles to give them my stamp of approval, not swiping right on everyone like a desperate pussy. At some point I need to actually respond to some of these chickas but I've just been preoccupied working on myself.

The formula is pretty easy, especially if you live in a mid to large sized population city. At least 3 pics, one showcasing face, one doing something fun/hobby related, and ideally one showcasing your better than average physique (but in a subtle way, can only get away with the infamous shirtless bathroom selfie if you have substantial gains and/or some wit to back it up).

post profile faggot

What if my hobbies are not fun to anyone other than me?

My balls shot up into my stomach I cringed so hard. I feel like a pimp now.

If you aren't banging any of these women, your profile is awful.
>use tinder for the fun of swiping and seeing matches
>dont much bother with it because getting laid in person is way easier

god help you

I have done this and it never works

Women don't even remember what they wrote on their profile. They won't understand any reference you make to it.

>Photos 3-5. 1 Selfie Max.
>Travel pictures, photos out with friends, photo with an animal, maybe 2 on your own, one giving a good view of face and another a good view of your body. Ab shots are fine but don't take a shot in front of a mirror.
>Bio doesn't matter at all, make it short and sweet or funny, I've found it matters not at all
>Opening message: just say what's up or how's your night going, looks are the only thing that matter. Don't try to to be entertaining or try hard because it takes too much effort.

As far as actually meeting up with girls:

>Don't get attached or get your hopes up with any of them
>Don't be too eager
>Assume from the beginning that it won't go anywhere, no matter how much you talk or text
>Don't expect anything serious. If you're still seeing each other after 2 months, then maybe.
>Wrap it up (girls are likely banging multiple people at the same time)
>Don't give a girl any credit for anything.
>Go on as many dates as you have time for, always split the bill, you expose yourself to more opportunities to learn and have sex.
>If you don't date often, lower your standards at first and just see it as practice.

I reset mine after 100 matches.

I always get stuck after the first response. Whatever do I even talk about? I just want to go drink something then maybe fuck or date again or both.

>Don't give a girl any credit for anything.
What do you mean by this?

Kek found the afc's.

Don't believe her when she says she's honest or is a certain way. When I first started using Tinder I took girls for their word and it just made me disappointed because they just as often broke it. They will change their mind from one day to the next very quickly.

don't lend her money

>They will change their mind from one day to the next very quickly.
Oh so thats what you meant, alright
Im not even on tinder and even i know this, girls flake and flipflop all the time

>lemme just A&A this shittest
:( why u AMOG me and destroy my frame. time to lift and stop being a beta orbiter desu

At one point in my life I actually knew what those abbreviations meant. The amount of cringe I brought to girls must have been massive

not gay right?

If you are a good looking moterfucker you'll have fun with Tinder.
If you are an average looking motherfucker you'll need to 'manipulate' your profile to have matches.
If you are an ugly motherfucker don't even try it.

Get a tinder profile they said, what's the worst that could happen they said

If it's cute fuck it.

That's brutal.

Very true. I'm good looking but by no means 9 or 10/10. I can get dates but I have to work/be smooth if I want to have sex. I've gotten to the point where I have a first date where I don't even touch the girl, but the second I'll invite her to my place and usually can bang her. Exception is if you're meeting late for drinks, then you can take her home that night.

fuck

What a fuckin cunt
Girls have no sense of empathy whatsoever

Holy shit that's rough man.
She's barely a 7.

Why even go to Veeky Forums when you can have becky?

Post your picture

Truth is I'm just kind of in an apathetic slump regarding dating. Yeah I banged a few of them a couple months ago, but haven't bothered following up with anyone seriously because I still don't have closure from "the one who got away" 6 months ago. Got in too deep, I wanted to marry her, she didn't feel the same, so I had to move on. Heartbreak sucks but we all have to go through it at some point.

In the meantime I distract myself by coming here, try to give advice to fellow anons who are just getting started on their Veeky Forums journey in cbt's and progress threads.

Kek, isn't herbalife that MLM bollocks

If you're aesthetic >'0" guy

>1 full body pic with "I'm here for hook ups" in the bio and anything as your opener

If you're average manlet

>kill yourself

Tinder is all about the looks now.

I am bewildered

kek

What do I have to do to get a body like yours?

tinder has been all about the looks since day 1. if anything, it's a lot less hookup-y than it used to be, so less about looks than it used to be.

Why the fuck do people still fall for this shit?
Pathetic fat fuck now even tries to get customers with Tinder. Healthy lifestyle? Bitch look at you!

Has anyone experience in battleing performance anxiety?

Had troubles getting it up for first time with both girlfriends and am kinda scared to go on tinderdates. Still will go tho and put myself out there no matter what.

For me it gets this bad that it feels like a burden Fell from me after I finally insert the D. Once it's in I'm super confident and happy.

How can I stop that? For me having sex with new girls is so much more - almost a lifechanging experience.
I feel like I 'own' a girl once I fucked her (cause both times they Fell in love with me) and like a failure when I can't get hard.
Never had a casual hookup.

What do?

REKT TOP KEK

Can we get a front pic? please

Becky needs to lose some fat.

Do not know why, but girl in that pic looks fat.

just b urself :^)

damn I wish I was good looking

Ok Veeky Forums here's the situation.

I get about 20-30 matches a day and I message as many girls as I can. My problem is I message them some dumb as what's up and they usually respond but this is where I fuck up. I can't get these girls to want to meet up and fuck. They usually lead me on. Sometimes I get their number but even texting them I ask "When we meeting up?" Should I just be sexually aggressive and say "When we fucking" cause usually I just do light flirting. Out of 1000 matches I have fucked 0 girls from tinder.

>Out of 1000 matches I have fucked 0 girls from tinder.

Wow. It's easy as fuck. You push for the meet up within 10 messages. Why even get their number from tinder? You can just use tinder to chat can't you?

I just ask when they're free/when's good for them and we set something up. no clue how you're having so much trouble when you get 10 times as many matches as I do every day.

Remember to always do your research papers

Before I deleted tinder I managed to get one by just using that giphy shit they added recently.

It's not that hard familia

Anyone else not able to log in atm? Is it down?

why are you writing like you're a nigger?

ofc not

Spoiler: Becca's a whale.

she sounds fat

False flag

>2016
>not typing like a nigger to girls

You are not very socially savvy, are you?

With hookers n shit I can get it up bretty good, but with people I actually care about I do get nervous

You sound insecure.

it's just tinder dude. so what if you don't get hard? you're never gonna see her again, kick her out and block her number or something.

just do foreplay for like 20-30 minutes though.

>148 matches
>git gud

But what he says is correct, face pic, hobby related and above average physique is what you need.

Throw in an animal pic (preferably a dog) and a funny bio, you should be set after.

Lift 5x/week for 2+ years, never go above 12%BF.

Plenty of pics of me around, I'm here often.