Need some advice

need some advice
5'7 147lbs grill, what do i need to do to get in shape? used to run a bit but stopped, but i don't know where to start from here. also, what kind of changes could i make to my body to get a little bit more hot? convincing myself this will cure autism and severe case of virgin

pic related

paige?

squats
bench
continue running

clen tren hard eat

to cure virgin, just get on tinder

guys fuck anything

are you really autistic?

SS + GOMAD

read the fucking sticky

READ THE STICKY YOU DUMB WHORE

>woman
>having trouble losing her virgnity

Fuck off. Either you're trolling or you're so ugly that no amount of lifting will help. In case you're neither, and you're just fucking retarded, read the damn sticky.

Have you read the sticky?

looking at your body, do some crossfit

before you know it, you get buttfucked or dp'ed anytime you like

Lift weights
Do cardio
Eat clean

Don't neglect your upper body
Don't neglect heavy compound lifts
Don't neglect cardio

Do SS or SL. Seriously.

Do some pull ups to fix your arms, run or bike to firm the ass and just go to a bar and find a single dude to cure virginity.

Your body is hot enough that getting sex shouldn't be an issue. Fuck, find a nerdy on the spectrum guy at the bar and let your awkwardness flow.

>tfw no autistic petite gf

>5'7

fucking freak fuck off

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl. >mfw thinking of you hurting
Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of you hurting

>crossfit
Retard alert

>Mfw I am the only one qualified ITT to take her virginity and would be the best bf material

Tall women are nice you little manlet.

and then you guys wonder why you're virgins kek

>autism and severe case of virgin
you are not a guy

one day on tinder will cure you

I'm 5'9 will a 5'8 gf look strange

op here, always felt i was above such dating apps but realizing today that arrogance wasn't the solution kek

I'm 5'7 139 and you look skinnier than me

Girl bods are weird

That's literally the perfect body. Well if you don't tan and let your White skin return to its natural pale state it would be perfect.
But that's just my opinion. Whatever.

SS+GOMAD

OP, try sex in the ass first, that way you can keep your virginity but still do a preworkout.

squat on my dickxfailure

Sounds like you need to either lower your standards or raise your game.
By coming here its pretty obvious you're holding out for that 10/10 to come and sweep you off your feet.

Good luck with that.

Stick with your first instinct, don't be a tinder whore.

First read the sticky.

When you say "get a little bit more hot", what you really mean is more muscular. Eat at a ~100-200 calorie surplus and do SS or SL. Add in some cardio for heart health if you want.

Because we tell women to read the sticky?

It appears that my skin doesn't have a "natural pale state", I've got bad genes and reddish skin especially on face

You also seem to have body dysmorphia.

>cure severe case of virgin
unless your face looks like the spawn of satan, that shouldn't be too hard though

Same with me. I'm a male. Except not a virg or autistic like you

Don't lower yourself to those standards you dumb cunt

Use a strong sunblock daily and don't stay in the direct sun light (especially around Noon) for too long. You'll get pale skin trust me.

>female who isn't obese
>virgin
dumb cunts

i assume i'm just very un-lucky

Don't fall for the Starting Strength / Strong Lifts meme - follow a serious program.

she could be under 14

Have you ever seen a 14 yo in real life, user?

himself

I was born on Friday the 13th and you must have broken every mirror in a mirror store to be so unlucky that you can't get laid with a body like that.

Just go flirt with a dude at a club. Put on a nice dress and foundation and suck it up.

Easier said than done, but ok. I can try.

Her body is pretty gross tbqh tho, but not so gross to the point where no man she comes into contact with would turn her down. She's just being a whiny cunt.

>make a tinder account
>do a dozen right swipes
>ask to meet one of them
>get fucked
wow

MELBOURNE

Where are you OP i'll train you

Have you? I know a 14-year-old with D cup tits. It happens. She wasn't a virgin though.

You don't even have to approach anyone you dumb roastie, you just sit there in your stupid dress with your stupid make up and wait for someone to talk to you. Plus, it's okay for girls to act retarded and shy in front of a guy.

>She's just being a whiny cunt.

So being natural? lmao

Don't even flirt. You'll get approached. Or find a nerdy guy who's also awkward.

Come to Michigan. That is a 10/10 body compared to the slags we have here. They're either rail-skinny meth heads or Tumblr's utopia body. No in between. I fucking hate it.

>300 replies later

still wondering if these legs are flabby or not w/ /fit's standards

Gonna have to see your mug if you want any useful help with the autism tbqh

would fuck you as it is atm, you dont have a bad body, but would fuck you even harder if you had better posture. Deadlifts are your fix for that.
The other benefit of lifting is it will improve your overall self confidence

They look untrained, but it's harder to tell with pale skin.

>55 replies already
Well I'm too late to help you. Just eat until you feel full, don't bother succumbing to eating for entertainment and you shouldn't ever over eat.

Lift some weights, low bar squats, deadlifts, overhead press, pull-ups and bench press.

Google Strengththeory.com
Click on download 28 free programs
Chose the novice programs for squat, bench and deadlift
Chose how many days you want to train each
Do the program's together on the same day

Flabby = yes

eww yes

they're fucking fat

you'll get fucked anyhow on tinder, even hot guys will fuck you

it's tinder

when a 8ish man is a 6
when a 6ish woman is a 8

o-ok i get it. what's best for getting slimmer legs? bicycle? got no fucking clue

A R I Z O N A
A
I
O
N
A

PLS BE

this is up front. is there any hope to be had for qt aesthetics?

You can't target what fat to loose, lower bf% and some added muscle will do it.

>what's best for getting slimmer legs?
Fastest way

yes, just do some cardio and lift heavy weights

God damn phone.

I'd destroy you with my iron Tren dick

Is there any hope that you'll stop shitposting?

Yes

Bike is a good way to burn fat and fix the legs. Walking around in heels will help the calves.

lol im a 9/10 and id fuck the 4/10 that is OP

why don't us men have standards

Why get in shape when it's all about the FACE HEIGHT AND FRAME

Why do they talk about tinder so much on this website who gives a fuck. Why not just meet girls in real life

I was wondering when this faggot was gonna show up

You fucking should do because you're fucking it up for all the guys that aren't 10s.

>Why not just meet girls in real life

Thag doesn't apply to females faggot there's is something more like FACE, TITS AND ASS

Better than getting ghosted by sluts who you wouldn't even look twice at in real life. Girls have unlimited choice on these websites and the VAST majority of users are male

>hey Veeky Forums, need some advice
>what do i need to do to get in shape?
>READ THE FUCKING STICKY

>hey Veeky Forums, need some advice
>grill here, what do i need to do to get in shape?
>71 replies and 6 images omitted.

>Why not just meet girls in real life

First replies where about READING THE DAMN STICKY, but then the white knights arrived and it all went downhill.

Already qt. Behind shot by any chance?

So its better to be rejected to your face?

I'd say so. At least that way they have to acknowledge your existence +they are going to have lower expectations in real life

lemme see the face, it could explain anything

Here is my face

Well sure, its alot more personal to get to know a girl in real life but that rejection stings a whole hellofalot more
Id say chances are equally low but its a matter of which method of rejection you prefer, being mainly ghosted or more in your face

No amount of lifting is going to fix your ugly mug.

op here, sadly that pic is not me kek
thanks tho user, appreciate the effort

Heck you look so much better at 140+lbs than I did. I'm the same height and my max weight was 142lbs and I had rolls and blobs everywhere.

I started by eating a lot less and a lot better (eg. no eating an entire pack of chips ahoy cookies followed up by a fanta for lunch, I feel like punching my previous self for treating myself that bad). I'm guessing you probably know what food is good and what food is bad so there's no point in going into details about that. I undercut by a hell of a lot of calories a day (sometimes up to 1000, which was 50% of my usual intake so I probably fucked myself up along the way) so do whatever suits the exercise you're willing to put in. I undercut heavily because I was an exercise hating lazy bastard and that was easier for me than doing serious exercise as most nights I'd just spend 30 - 45 minutes on the stationary bike.

I'm not sure how fast you want to lose weight, but I started off at 142lbs this time last year and got down to 108lbs just before christmas. I've lost a couple more pounds since then because maintaining weight is difficult for me. I also got boned by genetics slightly because I have a skele torso but still large-ish thighs, but I've decided to toughen them up so it's less fat and more muscle and so that they're firmer.

>sadly

wait what

shes even uglier!!!

that makes my cock harder. how does it feel knowing id bend you over and fuck you until you cum?

I'm starting to cut daily calorie intake as well. I'm doing approx. 1500-1800 a day but it feels like nothing. My previous habits were bad. I'd eat healthy, self-cooked stuff, but just loads of it.

Amazed by your quick weight loss though, I wonder if I could do the same.

mfw op ignores me. stupid whore

I just find this whole tinder BS entirely superficial. Like someone basically judges whether they want to know you based on a few pictures and a short paragraph. Girls have the absolute advantage on these websites they literally have thousands of guys to choose from.

Rejection is part of life, no one likes it but it's part of the game. I'd feel better though knowing that I really made an effort. Messaging/liking a girl on a website however takes no effort, it's the easy way.

Something about ghosting doesn't sit right with me though

READ THE FUCKING STICKY