ARE HOT DOGS UNHEALTHY?

ARE HOT DOGS UNHEALTHY?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pmLpSY5w6u0
tineye.com/search/782590ad3b1e03348b18b178d31746250479bc2c/?
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

t.fatman here
yes

Is it because the high sodium?

What about in moderation?

I'm having 1 or 2 right now, with broccoli

Weiners are the shittiest kind of "meat" there is.

I agree

But why?

hard to say considering that a hotdog is just mush of various meats, but do eat the brocolli

Because they're made from leftovers from other meat products. Chicken legs, skin, that sort of shit. A friend's father works in a slaughter house, he said one time a guy lost his finger and it went into the mix. They let if go anyway, because it was "the most real piece of meat in the whole thing".

MOAR OF THIS DICK REAPER PLS

this

Tiddies

The only thing that matters is calories

youtube.com/watch?v=pmLpSY5w6u0

How do I get a girl like this

Hot damn, who this penis rider?

Saved ha!

I use hot dog water in my protein shakes.

jesus tap dancing christ, the face the guy is making in the pic you used is the exact same expression OP has

Funny how everybody has a story like this that sounds exactly the same.
A hot dog is just a sausage.
There exists high quality sausage, and low quality sausage. Some hot dogs are bad for you, others are not so bad.

Hot dogs are made from edible rendering. This is left over trimmings, fat, and undesirable products like offal. These products are ground together, and the bone is separated by forcing the meat through a sieve. This resulting meat mixture is cooked at high temperature until resembling a mixed paste, before seasonings are added in. Hotdogs need at least 4% salt by weight, making them inherently salty. This seasoned meat is then packaged into inedible casings, like plastic or collagen.

So yes, they are unhealthy. you are eating the worst, most undesirable parts of animal, heavily salted, with a fake casing.

Just buy actual sausage from a butcher.

nice titties

>mfw I don't even dare to google "offal"

Yes. The best meat is fish meat, but chicken is also healthy. A balanced diet of 1/3 veggies, meat, and grain/carbs is best when lifting.

They're a heart attack shaped like a penis.

tineye.com/search/782590ad3b1e03348b18b178d31746250479bc2c/?