User, help. I want to fuck grill in my gym, she is so hot, but i dont know how to talk with her. She seems pretty fit...

user, help. I want to fuck grill in my gym, she is so hot, but i dont know how to talk with her. She seems pretty fit, btw, and i feel soo fucking bad about my body, cuz i was bulking too hard and now im ugly skinnyfat with fucking 79cm waist. What to do? How to talk to here?

How do we know this isnt bait?

Trust me, user. Im a little bit autist, but i want to fuck this grill so hard - so i need advice. I know - fit grills like fit boys, but im fucking fatboyslim douche. Is it possible for me to make it?

You don't. The gym is a place people come to do WORK, it's not a goddamned social club that people go to get picked up by fat faggots like you. Just go, do your work, and LEAVE. If you have time to fuck around and stare at girls, then you're obviously not working hard enough and wasting time. Knock that shit off unless you want to NEVER make it.

lol. You know, girls like to talk and build up a relationship before they fuck someone. Unless you are out at a bar on new years or some shit and pick up the most wasted girl there.
Its a lot of work to actually fuck someone that you like

>tfw friend talks so much between his sets that I finish all my sets before he goes on to his second

shits annoying as fuck

Man, i got terrible genetics, trash tier, im dispropotional ugly fuck. All im trying to do at gym - make me look not like complete shit.
>people come to do WORK, it's not a goddamned social club
I saw million times, how overs getting gfs in gym. If its not - why than whey using gym like social club?

Is 79 cm a big waist? Mines like 30 inches and I thought it was small. Fuck

>yeah, I see guys like that
I get real fucking annoyed when I'm waiting for some piece of equipment or an area I have to be in because some fuck is screwing around like that.

If you are blond, yes, I wanna fug you too ;)

on top of all that, he looks at himself in the mirror while i set up the weights on the barbell. And after we finish, i put the weights back while he looks at himself in the mirror. If he isn't looking at himself in the mirror, he is talking about something related to him while i am setting things up or putting things away

So how should i talk to her? What shoud i say?
-Hey, im fat ugly fagget, wanna hangout with me?
?
Im pretty short guy, 6'0, so yeh, for me its fucking big af. With my tiny shoulders it looks like shit. Waist and ass is pretty fat, almost all fat is on that areas, but i cant cut because of my shitty genetics - im already on 2400 calories, but, weight is going down slow, but nothing changes.

what the fuck are you even saying? You should really clean up your grammar a bit, people may have trouble understanding you.

Depends how tall you are dummy

..dude, a couple points (not intending to bully, here):
1. Without meaning to, your 'friend' is making you into his gym-bitch
2. You need to dump your 'friend' and get a better one

>should i say, "Hey, im a fat ugly fagget, wanna hangout?"

Yes, that is exactly what you should say. Not the complete opposite to make yourself look better. Just say everything that makes you look like a total douche ass punk made bitch

Lmao youre cutting at 2400? No wonder nothing is happening you mong. Eat under 2000 a day and you may see some changes. Do cardio and shit too. Im 6'1 and I've got a 30 inch waist but it looks ok cause my shoulders are wide as fuck

>m pretty short guy, 6'0,
..OK, thread confirmed for troll thread.
***EJECTING***

lol, not really. I invite 3 people to go everytime i go and usually he is the only one that tags along. I could just go alone but then i have no spotter for bench. So im glad he is there. He is just really self conscious cause he has no gf and has been desperately looking for one. I can understand his desperation lol

Fuck, im 183cm tall - this is equal to 6'0, right? This is short in my land, man. Im not a king of manlets, but im not tall, at all.
Well, yeah. Mostly my weight doesnt changes on 2750-2800 calories. So, - 400 its pretty ok deficit, nah? I mean, i tryed bigger deficite - but it kills my strength, makes me weak as fuck. Im doing cardio, btw. Your lucky, btw, im happy you have wide shoulders.

Strength will always drop a little on a cut, it means your cut is effective. If you're not a troll, I recommend a harder cut with a bigger deficit. Try IF or someshit, browse the cutting general threads too

you also sound like some kind of azn or kebab so basically you're fucked

just introduce yourself, then ask her name. Then see if she would like to get some coffee with you some time. If she says yes exchange numbers.

This very obviously bait at this point, but in case someone is lurking with this problem:

First, you're not going to fuck her in the gym parking lot.
>The gym is a place people come to do WORK
Is right, so just be straightforward about it. Walk up to her, say something you like about her and ask her out. If she says no, it's over. Go back to working out and literally never ask her again. Maybe you'll get the next one. Maybe the one after that. Just don't creepershot her ass and spend the rest of your life jerking off to it in the darkness.

>Im pretty short guy
>6'0

bait thread, but might be real since most 6ft+ guys think that 6ft is average for guys instead of 5'9

I browsed, man. Because of my shitty genetics i loose too much strength, muscles, and a little bit fat. I tried IF already, for 4 month - it just changes my water balance and makes me LOOK a little bit leaner, and weaker than ever. Believe, nothing works on me well, lol. Because im trash genetic meme irl. This year im trying to cut slowly, because im scared to loose my gainzz and strength again.
Unfortunately, im looking on people here and irl, who cut and bulk easy, looses gains or strainght a little bit, but stil is ok - and this makes me sick.
No, im jew. With big nose.

if you're a fat jew with a big nose, I recommend hollywood

Damn, its hard. I didnt talk to grills for 7 years. But how can i increase my chances to drink coffee with her? Im not drinking coffee, btw.
>you're not going to fuck her in the gym parking lot.
I know man, im not crazy, im just autismo.
>Walk up to her, say something you like about her and ask her out
Shoud this be something gym releated? Or?
>Just don't creepershot her ass
I dont stare at here, or over grills. Actually, im always trying to stare at wall, or something.
lol

79cm waist is a lot to you?! LMAO, you must be really fucking tiny.

This is not b8, friend. Its really average, sometimes it looks below average, lol.

I am. Most of grills got shoulders weider than mine.