Zyzz Thread

Why is it that every other body i see on here i think is meh.?
Yeah, there is Arnold, but Zyzz has a naturally attainable physique, that is aesthetic as fuark!!
I see other anons post goal bodies, but I rarely see anything comparable to Zyzz.
This man makes me want to lift more than anyone else.
I just miss him guys. :(

You cant naturally attain Zyzz's physique, because no one has insertions like him.

Not even his brother.

He is my God but even I know that he roided

Pectorialbrah looks better here.

This.

>Zyzz has a naturally attainable physique

He has like 5 more years of lifting on him.

just because it wasn't attained natty doesn't mean it can't be

Let me save you 3 years of lifting and calorie-counting. It can't be achieved natty.

Althouhght, he could look like the left pic after 3 years of lifting.

many people agree that, and OP pic are Zyzz at his most aesthetic, and he shold have stopped there.

This pic is pre-roidz, r-right guyz?

after roids

Something's really off about Zyzz.

EVERY fucking female I have asked, not even one told me that she liked his physique. I mean yes, he looks shredded but it was too ''unnatural'' for them and generally ''too much''.

Idk what to believe anymore.

I don't t think the muscle is too much I think it's the faggy 90s look, where he's stupidly tanned and that gay anime hair and pout.

girls dont fucking know what they want. yes, some arent attracted to anything but lanklets but most will wet themselves if youd have a body like zyzz had.

The girls were lying. They probably schlicked themselves with pics of Zyzz at home. and don't go hating on the 90's look and hair, I plan on getting perm-tanned and the same haircut as Zyzz.

this is my phones wall paper

Do neither. At least don't get that haircut.

Zyzz is like my Messiah. He is my personal Jesus. I want to be like him so badly. His whole look was based on the fratboy/douchebag and that's what makes him Alpha as fuark. I plan on getting perma-tanned and have the same cut BUT have a nice guy personality.

His haircut is not alpha as fuck, it is a tryhard one.

Look at those spiky strands of glorious brown hair. How can you call it anything but Alpha?

muh nigga

I work with OP erry day... All I have learned in working with him - OP is a f@gg0t

y0u mad brah

Or as my old zyzz the great white faggot used to Guar, the prem of the Glob.VVI.Misc3 of 10

A poo in the loo with shitty, weeaboo hair with a fake tan, nice

>Zyzz
>natty

He literally died of roids in a sauna.

Still god of Veeky Forums tho.

can you only think in memes?

because of the apparent ubiquity of sad cases who find it empowering to cast girls and women they know as 'sluts', no woman will ever agree or admit to anything to an alien (that's You) which could result in any way her being classed as such

when the amoebas grow up maybe there will be more candid disclosure but desu why bother it's more fun KNOWING and letting fools be fools

tl;dr

the usual advice, become a tao master like all women

he doesn't look like someone who has anything going on other than his musculature, faggy pout and hair etc

He doesn't fit a complex of desirability except for some galz in a certain mood. Which they would never tell you about anyway because everyone knows you run your mouth like a dumb socius snitcheroo

Stay within 10% of your macros lift weights 6hrs a week and cardio 6 hrs a week and you can attain zyzz mode in 5-6 years
Source: Gooby

God, it's just ridiculous to think the guy was 230lbs when he died... He carried the weight perfectly

I liked calisthenics, but when I saw this picture, I went to the gym.
It is a shame that he died so young, just imagine what would happen if he were alive.

RIP Az
Viva la ZYZZ

U wot m8?

>trusting womans opinion
in a party with zyzz and a regular dude, and those sluts u asked, who u think is gona get his dick sucked?

Zyzz's transformation is one of my main motivations as to why I decided to get Veeky Forums

I'm an 18 year old ecto pajeet so I feel I can relate to him, except for the fact that I'm piss poor, but I don't blame the world for it. I'll figure out how to improve my situation.

I don't care what anyone says about him, even in death he's my rock.

dat scar. life must be hard in the favela