How to become high test?

Hello fit. So how do I become a high test gril specifically like pic related? Do I eat until my stomach explodes? Squat until my floor collapses?

Are you a girl

Some women have genetically predisposed hip structure. My gf lifts all the time with me but she has a more cardio bunny type body. Always just been petite. Some things just are genetic.

>like my balding that started talking 23 ;_;

Post pic and timestamp and we can go from there. If youre a tiny bitch youll never make it.

Yes

I'm 5'9", 135, average.

Post pics for a reference point desu. Not even meming.

I'm pretty sure she uses photoshop in some of her images.

Squat until your floor collapses

also post pic of body and feet

Being a high test girl is all genetic, sorry to say. If you squat a bunch, eat a bunch, and photoshop a bunch you can still get posted in high test threads tho

honestly I think deadlifting is more the route to take to a physique like this more so than squatting - it is a more typically feminine shape to have more muscle mass behind the femur than in front of it according to wikipedia (so hamstrings) which may be why her physique is more attractive.

she deadlifts 242 which I think is a respectable deadlift for a woman (though I'm not an expert). Like I say she shops her images anyway though so there's no sense using her too strictly as an example.

Just bulk and exercise like men do. Also put more emphasis on your legs, dont do cardio.

show us a pic of that rear and i'll hit you up with a program

most people a fukin afraid of doing that

True, but if you want real help achieving your physique goals you need to post a photo of yourself.

can someone explain me what this high test for women means? her face is feminine isnt it? what is different on a high test woman body?

true that. she just could do a sticky over her face

high test = features that a high test male would lust for

high hip to waist ratio, big ass and legs, big tits

why would anyone like to look like that? :E

Holy shit that body!!!!
She's literally a goddess...

have good genes
squat
eat

Pls be in Washington DC

oh i like this type of women most, but i like tall grils too and most dont. so u actually mean alpha girls with high potential to survive giving birth? ^^

height doesn't really matter for a chick to be high test

ok first of all u fuck
remove your fucking name
stop using your dumb ass emotes
and lurk more instead of asking retarded questions you fuck

looks like someone has the spergs ^__^

ok desu

I hope everybody in your family gets leukemia

this board is supposed to ask question u fucker and where i did emote user?

oh shit im feeling like in high school again, everybody bullying me for no fukin reason.. SHIUTTZ UP

Powerlifting, you aren't lean, get to eat what you want and have mad quads + glutes.

are her arms even archievable natty? they seem bigger than mine

That's what I was confused with too. It's not like she's just fat from eating a shit ton every day. But it seems like it's soft muscle, from being a woman?

hahaha very nice sperging out :D XD

and her legs are huge. even this gril in my fitness which im pretty sure is roiding has not such legs but better arms though (face looking good anyway)

she uses photoshop.

>19
>dad started balded when he was 25
>so did his dad

Hold me, brehs.

u ar fukin right! but why?

High test is a meme pushed by HAES and tumblr

being a meme is a meme bro, you just fell for the meme tho

Yes it does. High test alphas will always choose the taller girl if all else is equal. Have to pass on them height genes.

Of course if you're a worthless manlet you can't handle a tall high test female and you're fucked.

Don't worry about your dad or your paternal grandather. Look at your maternal uncles and grandfather. The gene in question is on the x chromosome.

That's not quite the truth.

We're not 100% sure on the bald genes. We are pretty sure it can come from either side these days though.

Also a gril with similar interests. But how does she keep from getting a swole up tummy and neck and face yet dem gainz and dat ass?

Could be worse.

>tfw 20 and balding

>I know better than decades of science

fuck off cunt

Barbell Squats until thighs and hips are THICC

Squats

Like others have said, high test is genetic. No amount of eating or exercise could make, say, Taylor Swift high test. You should still try to be the best you you can be though. High test is mostly just a (very sexy) meme, and it's not the end all be all.

Does anyone have the screenshot of that Reddit thread where a bunch of HAES chicks basically planned to come here and promote high test and basically plan to try and subvert male standards of what's attractive?

As someone who often gets mistaken for a trap, I too would like to know this

>5'9"
>taller than I.

Why even live bros....

My gf has a huge bubble butt, she's overweight though (like 10kg from a normal BMI).

Would she still have her amazing ass if she'd start lifting like OP's pic? I could easily see how squats and hip thurst would improve dat ass but I'm afraid it would all disappear...

1. be fat
2. wear tight clothes

Brehs

make sure your hormones are right and add some fat (it should be on your hips/thighs, if you're adding it on your stomach then that's the male pattern so you've taken a wrong turn) - weight-lifting is optional.

if you lift I've read that having more muscle behind the femur (hamstrings) is typically feminine, so deadlifts may be more helpful than squats and obviously hamstring isolations.

Bruh

I've never heard of that happening - I'd risk it.

I can't exactly choose where my body stores its fat... it kinda always just goes to boobs, stomach, and inner thighs

Good genetics

Hey don't feel bad man, at least most women to you feel like amazons.

I would love to make love to a big muscular woman. Just lie on top of her and she holds me with her big muscular arms.

lift heavy and do more than just squats. deads, lunges, hip thrusts etc

Keep posting high test brehs...

if your androgens are high enough or your estrogen is low enough it might qualify you for hormone treatment, although you could try home remedies too. I haven't looked into it but I'm sure there will be diets or other ways to raise estrogen.

I'm 35 and I still have a full head, but my dad went full Costanza at around 25. There is hope. You never know where exactly those genes are going to get inherited from.

There is no concrete science, retard.

denver
e
n
v
e
r

why did you delete your picture, my future wife?

Not OP but i'm sort of looking for the same body type. Not sure if achievable for me. I exercise 5 days a week with a full routine (only 10-15 min cardio), focusing on lower body, but still.
Also I have a small stomach so eating like crazy is not possible..

Not trying to go full hi test, close enough I guess.

Sorry, had to reuplod

>tfw no grizzly mode goddess

>tfw no ayy lmao alien qt with otherwordly gains

if you want us to judge your test-inducing levels you have to show us your behind

the one thing I learned from the "glutes thread" we had a few weeks ago is how much posing can affect how someone looks - look at the way she's posing in the OP and here shifting all her weight onto one leg etc. A lot of what makes her impressive is her bone structure (and photoshop) so I'm not saying that's all it takes but it's worth learning to make the most of what you already have alongside improving it.

in other words - this

bretty good 5/5 would berry

Too lazy to read the thread.

Fat distribution is dictated by hormones. Estrogen promotes generation of gluteo-femoral adipose tissue at a surplus. Testosterone promotes generation of abdominal adipose tissue at a surplus. People with all test and no est will look like hank hill, people with all est and no test will look like an R. Crumb drawing. Most people have some of both and look like a mix.

This is why men look like men and women look like women.

Maximize estrogen, minimize testosterone.

Caveat: testosterone is also necessary to build the muscle necessary to make your ass look decent, and testosterone is also responsible for your libido, which is probably the reason you made this thread in the first place. Maybe. I don't care.

Tangentially, if you haven't finished puberty, I don't actually know what promotes pelvic growth, but I'd bet twenty dollars it's estrogen and twenty more that it requires a caloric surplus.

1. Minmax estrogen asap via prescriptions + diet
2. Lift
3. Eat like a cow
4. Fucking lift
5. Actually lift, like real weight

That's what you should do to see the best results you're capable of seeing with the canvas you've been given. Whether you actually do it or lie and say you did it doesn't matter to anybody but yourself because you'll only be lying to yourself, because nobody cares enough about unattractive people to listen to their bullshit.

Don't currently have one but here you can see my thighs, not sure if worth anything.

Sry for dirty mirror

brehs

if you dont have one then take one. how hard is that unless that isnt you of course. but looks promising anyways like those legs already

idk if this matters but i'm on bc as well. I will just keep squatting, DL, thrusters, and lunging for now as heavy as i can and see where that gets me in a few months
girl, you at least have hips! I don't. You have the right shape.

You seem to be halfway to high test with those thighs. Just keep up with weight training and perhaps eat a little more. Also, what kind of races do you run?

i'm gonna jack off you want to watch?

You're gonna make it.

You can become high test with out weight gain. You litterally need larger fat deposits in very specific regions such as ass, hips, thighs and breasts but your genetic makeup wont allow that, they will store it in places like stomach, chin/neck/face, arms, calves, and back. All the ugliest places to have fat deposits.
Yes, NOW you can curse genetics.

You cant**

KEK sure friendo

only her no others

yea its me, her, dude. cmon show us- I mean ME your diddlydong