Scooby is lurking this thread

Say something nice to him

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O8fopbq_PBI
scoobysworkshop.com/2016/05/07/stockholm-pro-sensible-cycle-contest-results/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I love you scooby your vids helped me getting rid of 24 years of being an obese disgusting guy

hey scooby, did you ever get in a fist fight?

Your videos are a comfort when I go through anxiety episodes

Keep up the good work riddlemaster and make more uncle scooby vids

Scooby you seem like a genuine good dude with a lot of emotional maturity and a guy who's built a lot that he can proud of.

Keep on truckin' big homie.

how do you feel about Trump becoming our new president?

Hi Skooobert, I know you think that no one looks up to you like they look up to Zeezs. But I do, I think Uncle scoober is like the Zeezs I never had. Also Jeff pls go.

i wish u were my real uncle goobert also have fun on your bike ride through sweden be safe pls

Oh he did user, he did get into fist "fight"

He would probably get raped by a manlet syrian

n-no no one bully uncle booby

>If you support trump don't talk to me or my husband's son ever again and also unsubscribe you ebil nazi bigot racists who want to build walls to protect me from the sub-human los zetas in Mexico that would kill me for be gay and a jew

Trust a jew to be so self defeating and fucking stupid. They really are the dumbest assholes in existence.

Scoobs why are you so douchy and pushy about your political views?

He is a fag

>fist fight?

TRUMP/SCOOBY 2016

He gets his fist armpit deep every night, friend.

Can't rape the willing.

Why does scooby always look disgusted?

>willing

No one wants to fuck a mudskin.

We all love you Scoobs. Take care big fella.

ah ah ah, not dumb. But evil.

because of the degeneracy on this boeard

He is disgusted by your poor life choices and dyel physique

Hi Spoopy,....just thanks 'cause your vids helped me improving my crunches.

hey scoobs
skateboard squats sucks but I still like u

Thank you natty god goobert.

I want Uncle Scooby to stuff his cock in my throat desu

You're welcome, lord trips.

Hmmm been a while. Last one I remember was a guy who entered an argument with me at a bar. Unfortunately, we had to be restrained before it escalated.

Keep at it

Appreciate the support

Is it guaranteed? ;)

Jess pls go indeed, thanks :)

It's nice out here, loving it.

You too

Nice to hear!

I do like you too

Is Scoob Natty?

>still waiting for that uncle scooby video
Lets hope we will see eachother in stockholm scoobz!

Have you ever lubricated your bald head and stuck it up your husband's asshole?

Is the natty Lord and savior

No

This

Scooby, I've found the calculators on your website to be very helpful and they set realistic expectations for me. Thank you

Scoobys real tripcode is "Scooby1961 !!Rmo7zH6AYs7", btw, if anyone is wondering

Maybe he did TRT (testosterone replacement therapy), since he doesn't directly deny taking it despite talking about it on his website.

He does lurk here but he doesn't trip

He answered one of my questions I posted on Veeky Forums on his livestream AMA

He may be closer than you think

Scooby is a great inspiration to me to become a natty avenger.

He claims to not use anabolic steroids to raise his testosterone above normal levels, but it is widely considered likely, and not denied by him that he does TRT (testosterone replacement therapy, a legal method you can get prescribed by a doctor to raise his Test levels to what would probably be normal for a considerably younger person.)

He has several videos and articles on steroid use, search e.g. "scooby on steroids" on youtube.

Whether you believe him or not is ultimately up to you. I don't see any particular reason why he would be lying about it, plenty of other youtubers are open about their steroid use, and I don't think the progress pictures he posted indicate any steroid use. But in the end it could all be fabricated and fake, up to you what to believe.

Go away. Wer having fun.

He has tripped previously, though.

Eat a dick, Bernout.

I just made some Scooby Poo bars, waiting for them to cool down and solidify now :) Thanks for the recipe. Only made 7 because I didn't want to use too much protein powder.

Thanks for your video on joint pain too, made me revisit Rippetoe's video on the bench press to correct my form. Had some shoulder joint pain the past week and will try a lower angle tomorrow.

test

Alright, just tried the Poo bar, it was still somewhat liquid.
Delicious though, used raspberry jam. You were right, I do want to eat another one, but I only have 180 left for today :/

Scooby, real question:
I've had some joint pain in my left shoulder for the past week, which only sets in when I lift my arm past 90 degrees. I do plan to work out tomorrow. Squats, bench presses and deadlifts.
Should I skip my workouts until the pain is completely gone? I'm not sure if it's that bad, but your "no pain no gain" video had me worried.

uncle coober whats your take on the HEIGHT FACE FRAME meme

not scooby, he doesn't tripfag anymore. Anybody can use his trips now.

dang i thought we was making a revival. well how do YOU feel about it? and thank u for ur honesty, scoob would be proud probably

Scooby made a video about it

youtube.com/watch?v=O8fopbq_PBI

I think a lot of various things matter, at the very forefront (in my opinion) charisma and being funny/entertaining. Being muscular and lean is part of being good-looking, and being good-looking is part of being successful with girls. But as with many things, it isn't necessarily the most important thing... until it is. (read: don't be fat, ugly, completely out-of-shape.)

You can always compensate for some of your weaknesses by being stronger in other areas (like being aesthetic.) but it only gets you so far. Face certainly matters a lot.

I used to think he wasn't complete faggot

What's the issue here? Kirk is acting like an asshat, and scooby is clearly telling him he's not welcome because of that, not because of any kind of political affiliation, despite Kirk trying to construe it that way.

kek hes so cute. thanks mango

Fake Scoob, fuck you

hey man, we are ALL scoob

Kirk, more like cunt lel

His ig is absolutely adorable

Kirk was rude first.
Holy fuck, though, kirks' reply to scooby's is an absolute reddit-tier, passive-aggressive post aimed at making scoobs feel bad his political ideas. It's his page; he can post whatever he fucking wants.

When did it come socially acceptable to glorify old age and death?

Earth is for the young. Scoob needs to get into a coffin and die already.

Fuck you scooby i tried making gains as a teen but it was all wasted time thanks to your shit advice
The only reason youre big is cause youve spent more than half a century drinking cum

Well better start drinking cum them for those gains?

Also Scoobers if you read this, which I highly doubt, but I just wanna say you're a real cool guy. I don't actually follow any of your fitness exercises because I want to leave humanity behind, but you're a cool uncle none the less.

Love u scoobs

Hey scoobs why dont you train the neck? You look like a bitch ass turtle

hey scobby why for cutting in your cutting meal planner at your website.. my macros had like 45% of protein? you fucked me dude

deal with it you cucks, scooby got totally assblasted out of proportions because the other guy had just a different political opinion

whos the ogre man in the pic? he reminds me of guillermo del toro

zizek my friend

I have a friend who is just attractive and gets more girls than any of the list that he puts

why man just doesn't realize it's all about height, face and frame? its simply really, just like we like girls with a good body and a cute face

fuck you and your uneducated prejudiced comments about donald trump

gatzi amigo

Adding to it, the most confident guy i know is literally like this physically and even if he has the most unafraid personality out there (he colds approaches all girls and is unafraid of everything) he is still doesn't get laid because "he is trying too hard for his real self" (this is a real quote btw) which just means that he is too ugly for the personality he has and he is socially bashed for not knowing his place

>inb4 being confident isn't trying hard either XdxdxDxdx it's just going with the flow lel

in that case you better say that you have no chances outside of what fate gives to you which is a totally defeatist position that will not bring any shit

but to say that all is "game" is just being painfully naive of social dynamics

You're a good man. I honestly mean that. Keep doing what your doing

Scoobs help bring down Jason Blaha.
He just posted a video that says people that bodybuild die premature compared to obese people

Damn. So Scooby is an idiot. The wall is to keep out illegals. Mexicans can come in legally. And mexico paying for it means that the wall project is going to save us money in the long run basically.
Making me rethink his fitness advice if he's really that stupid.

>le magical wall-paying scheme
>"makes perfect sense"

every day trump gets more popular, i die inside

RIP America. I'm barely 30 and the republic is already dying

Scooby ID like to genuinely thank you for your time and enthusiasm put into all your videos and resources. I wouldn't be getting Veeky Forums if I hadn't stumbled upon your videos on YouTube.
Afheedersain!!!!!!

>totally assblasted out of proportions

Hardly.

>calls me a cuck yet posts a pic of his husbando

Cuck.

>sniff

>he does not want to MAGA

faget

Puzzlemaster here, yes I lurk. Thanks to all of you who said nice things, at least 90% :)

BTW, check out my blog post I just did on jef and his win at the stockholm pro

Scooby gave away his trip in 2013.

scoobysworkshop.com/2016/05/07/stockholm-pro-sensible-cycle-contest-results/

jeff pls go

scooby pls stay