Klinefelters syndrome

Do you guys think I have klinefelters syndrome? (Having an extra X chromosome). What do you guys recommend I do? Does anyone one else have it?

I'm 19/M/6'2"/183 lbs

>inb4 become a trap

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hip
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No

Maybe, dude. Maybe.

mm love your waist, but you should shave your legs nohom

You fell for memes. Lift for 2 years and come back to me.

Biofag here. Get yourself checked, mate.
Have seen more masculine guys with an additional X and more feminine guys without additional X.
You're pretty much borderline in my opinion.

OK thanks I will definitely get checked. What do you recommend I tell my doctor though?

>Do I have klinefelters?

OK so you you think I have hope of being aesthetic?

more than likely this

What are your measurements? Chest, waist and hips?

I looked like you when I began and so did every other skinny fat white kid on this board.
Just fucking lose fat and lift weights. It takes time. Don't fuck around with low volume shit, do your strength training and then do some chin-ups and arms for Christ sake.

Don't let your squat get higher than your other lifts, if your bench is lagging do something about it, don't put yourself in a position of grief, work on your weaknesses.

Well, basically what said.

Reminds me of a story. Back in the days they used to do karyograms of students at my university. Until one fat guy found out that he had klinefelters. Ran out crying, sued the university and now we can't check our karyotypes anymore.

Just tell your doc to get a karyogram. Easy-peasy and shouldn't be too pricey.

>OP
>White

Loooooluh

I don't know I've never measured myself but I'm pretty sure I have gyno

Unlikely that you have XXY. Your hips are fairly narrow, it's just the carrying angle of your femur that sticks out like that. And although the other user is correct that there are more masculine XXY guys out there, it's a rare condition. Your proportions seem normal, you're tall, and seem to have average muscle mass for a person who hasn't trained for a long period of time.

To be fair, it's kinda confronting finding out you aren't fertile.

Yeah I agree I'm skinny fat but I'm pretty sure I have gyno since I can feel hard tissue under my nipples and I have really wide waist so idk if lifting will even help me but I still do continue to lift

OK thanks I will do that. What is the process of a karyogram?

Use roids and become huge

OK thanks I feel kinda better now

'the other user' here.
Don't forget that this could also be a somatic mutation, meaning he could be mosaic.
In simple-speak: Not all of the cells have an additional X, only some. Leading to a very mildly feminine or even completely masculine look, depending on how the percentage of cells being affected.

Also so you suggest squatting will make it worse? What about deadlifts? Right now I squat about 2x a week

It sure is. I feel sorry for the poor guy. But I think being XXY doesn't equal infertility. Not in all cases, as far as I know.

Ur right I'm not white I'm a pajeet

Those aren't normal male proportions also people with klinfelters are usually taller than average. I suggest you stop shitposting.

>6'2''
Seems like your only choice is to kill yourself. You're too tall to pass as a trap even though you have the God-given genetics and shape.
It's a shame, really.

Alternatively there could have been a partial X genetic material transfer to the Y chromosome through buggered up crossing over in early development.

But, it's highly unlikely that OP actually has any of it. His hips aren't wide. It's his stance and the way his femur is carried.
Are you knock-kneed OP?

Yeah I'm 6'2" so taller than average but I don't have some of the other symptoms like small testes so I'm not sure

>Normal male proportions
There are no 'normal proportions', I'd suggest you dig your nose out of your 1st year textbooks.

I'd bet you think you could identify a woman's skeletal pelvis from a mans.

Why don't you google that shit? For all you know, I could be some jackhead neckbeard playing pretend on this anime image board.

But here we go: They collect some of your cells from tissue, blood, semen, urine, stool or whatever. All of it would work. Depends on your doc or the lab, I guess.
Then they look for some cells that are in the metaphase of division, meaning the chromosomes look like Xs instead of long, unrolled yarn. In that metaphase they can be counted and paired. Additional X? Whoops, tits for you. Additional 21st? You wouldn't understand what that means.

checking doubledubs

Without IVF it usually does, but even then it's not guaranteed. Motility of the sperm is usually fucked beyond usefulness.

check this out

No I'm not knock kneed. I'm not sure if it's my femur or wide hips but I'm pretty sure I do have gyno

As I said, somatic mosaic, yadda yadda.
Not all cases have EVERY symptom there is.
Most cases are less severe cases, I think.
And the easiest way to be sure if it's a chromosomal abberation is to get a simple karyogram. Not everything shows very clearly in the phenotype.

You're telling OP he has "fairly narrow" hips. Where do you think you are, on reddit? His hips are fucking massive.

Try taking a photo from shoulder height, but don't hold your camera forward at the mirror, it distorts the image.
Also stand with your feet at shoulder width, or just slightly under, toes facing slightly outwards. With your feet close together the angle of the leg changes.

Oh, silly me. I guess the new definition of the hips is actually the acetabulum and head of the femur.
If you don't know shit, shut up.

Either way do you have any recommendations like what I should workout? Like will squatting/deadlifting make it worse? Should I focus on upper body and obliques? Cut or bulk? Anything will help thanks

No point deliberately having disproportionate weaknesses in various areas. Compound exercises rely on almost all of your muscles acting as a single unit for bracing and movement. Deadlifts, bench, squat, ohp. The works OP, a proper weightlifting routine will do you wonders. Don't bulk, just eat at maintenance and hit your protein macros.
Make sure you do lat work, and complement whatever you do with training opposing/synergistic muscles. eg. training lower/middle back, work on abdominal muscles too.

No. You have high Estro and FAT accumulated around your hips.

Your collar bones are still wider than your hips.

Diet off the excess fat and get serious about lifting.

Does your dick work properly? - if so your hormones are probably just fine.

Thanks a lot man. I did stronglifts 5x5 for 2 months but now I'm doing phraks greyskull LP which is more proportionate between upper and lower body.

Yeah I'm pretty sure my dick works properly although I've never had sex. But some symptoms of klinefelters is small testes and low libido and I don't have either of those

No probs, happy lifting.

according to this - that whole thing is the hips
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hip
so the widest part of the hips is as you say the head of the femur.

Sweet heavens, I'm pre-T ftm and my body looks almost like yours.
You give me some hope, man.

Ummm idk if that's a good thing or not

Depends. It's a bad thing for you and me to have it harder. It's a good thing for me to know some cis guys have the same issues. It's good thing to you to know some guys have it even worse. Your hips are still more narrow than mine. You should check your hormone levels, because your body looks like you might have higher level of estrogen (soft boob and gut area). There is possibility that your hips is mainly fat, then it wouldn't be so bad once you start lift. It depends on when your level of female hormones raised. Your workout should focus on upper body, especially shoulders, pecks, arms, serratus anterior and back muscles to balance those thighs. At least you aren't manlet like me.

Anyone else remember the trip Pyramidhead?

OP I'm starting much more feminine than you and I don't have klinefelter's or abnormal hormone levels (checked both).

You just look like a soft guy who's lived a soft life, the same way all of us look after eating junk and sitting on our ass 12 hours a day for 10+ years.

Don't fall for memes. Just cardio, lift, proper diet, and be patient.
Your T will rise, estrogen will fall, and your body will get harder, tougher, bigger, and manlier.
Just keep at it. You're gonna make it too.

>183
>zero LBM

That's your problem.

Yeah, you've got some wide hips, but you look like you literally have NOTHING going on in terms of muscle above the waist.

I want my doc to tell me whats going on like you.

>see that shit in this pic?whoops its cancer user

You're kinda short and have a pretty normal chest from my experience. I'm xxy, and am 6'6'', and have pretty bad gynocomasia. I think anyone wouldn't be able tell just by looking at the photo, so ask your doctor for a karyotype test.

whats with brickheads like you who dont go to the doctor and have a serious consultation about things you think are wrong with your body. idk if you have the fucking syndrome you probably do or dont im not your doctor and no one else here is.

Yeah my lifts are pretty shitty. Squat: 135, bench: 115, deadlift: 175, OHP: 85 and they are all 3x5. Do you think I should focus more on strength for now or do some hypertrophy stuff.

What other symptoms do you have? Also how has your experience been lifting did it help with your body type? As for my chest I'm pretty sure I have gyno since I feel hard tissue under my nipple

if you have gyno, then your nipples would probably be very different sizes, but again, I'm just a faggot on the internets, so see a doctor.

It was tough starting out with anything upper body for me, and had to keep with it for a pretty long time before I got anywhere.

My other symptoms are fucked up motor skills, really tiny dick, and infertility.
If you wanna imagine what I'm like, I'm basically a really tall clumsy Robin Wright with a micropenis

not that guy, but you sound like a bro
wish you many gains

OK my motor skills are fine and my penis is 6 inches so maybe I don't have xxy

I swear to honour and protect you. I will be your man. I will work long hours to give you and our children a comfortable life. I will use up to 40% of my salary of your supplements to make you thick and juicy.

I will take you to the neighborhood barbeques with the mayor and slap you on the arse in front of all our neighbors and make the men jealous. The women will blush in embarrassment but we won't care.

We will make sweet, freaky love every night, using every hole at our disposal. I will not let that body go to waste.

this is a SFW board
pls censor them titties
as much as I kind of want to see them
>conflicted feelings

Fuck off

>Additional 21st? You wouldn't understand what that means.

Why are people saying you don't look like you have the felters? You're a textbook example.

I've heard that it's hard to get pregnant but you're usually not totally infertile. Unfortunately mumps was just on my campus and that can cause infertility. I'm praying Veeky Forums, god help me if I get it.

B R E H S

hate to say it, but kinda agree... not a doctor, OFC

For a second, from the smaller version of the image you posted, I thought you were a flat chested woman who forgot to censor your nipples, or you were a trap.

Do your legs touch on the part you have blacked out?
You may have unfortunate fat distribution

post you on your sister's panties

SLightly unrelated, but can Test rise with exercise and proper diet?
If yes, is the difference considerable?

Yeah they do