Calories in = calories out science bruh

>calories in = calories out science bruh
>your body is like a car
>laws of thermodynamics are applicable
>your body wont adapt your metabolism to the calorie intake

You're all fucking retarded, you can literally go for months without food and not starve to death.

Other urls found in this thread:

scientificamerican.com/article/how-long-can-a-person-sur/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=NPhVGz_gRoA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Okay, please try it.

Prove it.

You're probably a fat fuck, so sure, YOU could go for months without food, all fatasses like you need is water.

Second

Op please report back your findings or at least send your parents send us your death cert

>Prove it.
scientificamerican.com/article/how-long-can-a-person-sur/
it's a fact you idiot

I'm not fat, i'm talking about how metabolic damage is real and if you don't think it is it's cause you're retarded

>bulk, eat a shitton of food
>cut, stop eating food
>cause metabolic damage

I'm shitting on bulking and cutting not losing weight. You lose weight if you exercise either way.

>2016:
>Not understanding the biological role of bodyfat
Sure it's possible. But it's also one of the dumbest things you could do to your body. It'll start breaking down lean muscle tissue to get the protein it needs to maintain internal organs. Without a source of micronutrients, you'd start losing bone mass eventually too. Every part of your body would suffer. Possible? Yes. Smart? Absolutely not.

>he's fat and wants an excuse to not cut
Yeah sure buddy enjoy that delusion of yours. Also enjoy your obesity, heart disease, and diabetes. Or you can just do what everyone else does successfully and not have any of this irrational, imaginary 'metabolic damage', LOL.

>Yeah sure buddy enjoy that delusion of yours. Also enjoy your obesity, heart disease, and diabetes. Or you can just do what everyone else does successfully and not have any of this irrational, imaginary 'metabolic damage', LOL.

Lol yea suuure buddy, how are you this much of a stereotypical halfwit on the internet? it's amazing.

>Sure it's possible. But it's also one of the dumbest things you could do to your body. It'll start breaking down lean muscle tissue to get the protein it needs to maintain internal organs. Without a source of micronutrients, you'd start losing bone mass eventually too. Every part of your body would suffer. Possible? Yes. Smart? Absolutely not.

who said anything about smart? Point is your body adapts its metabolism. That is a fact.

If we shut you in a room for a month and you are only allowed 1000 calories a day I can guarantee you that you would lose weight.

If we had you eat 5000 calories a day and you did an hour of cardio you would still gain weight

Your bulk and cut aren't working because they aren't high/ low enough or you are having cheat days which can erase up to 7 days of progress

>If we shut you in a room for a month and you are only allowed 1000 calories a day I can guarantee you that you would lose weight.
>If we had you eat 5000 calories a day and you did an hour of cardio you would still gain weight

you fucking idiot, the whole thing went right past your tiny little brain. Here's what actually happens

>you eat like a fat fuck
>your metabolism adapts
>you stop eating
>your metabolism adapts to change again
>you start eating like a fat fuck
>your metabolism remains slow
>metabolic damage

it's not science fiction you monkey, why do you think some people don't gain weight as fast as others? Metabolism isn't science fiction, there's something called efficiency in car engines if your tiny little brain needs analogies to function.

This is the lowest quality bait I've seen in my entire life.

>your body defies the laws of physics bro
>i can produce energy and matter from nothing bro

m.youtube.com/watch?v=NPhVGz_gRoA

>2016
>people still believing calories in calories out jew

thanks for keeping the crash diet industry in business dumbasses

>diet industry

Who said anything about buying anything from those cucks?

You put less food in your mouth. You move your feet more. This literally costs you LESS money.

>processes within your body create energy, therefore the laws of thermodynamics are not applicable

if you're going to post pseudo-intellectual bait at least think it through first you fat cunt, literally not a single point you made makes sense from a scientific perspective and i can see that even at 1 am in the morning

fatties justifying being fat is one thing, but when they try to back it up with """"science"""" it is really fucking annoying

>you can literally go for months without food and not starve to death

not true, you would die even before you reach 0% bodyfat

>your body can operate normally while having nothing to burn through but its own fat deposits for an extended period of time

fucking kek the shock to your system would kill you, we're not bears or snakes, you know. maybe if you regularly fasted for weeks from birth onwards, but you haven't fasted for more than an hour without stuffing your face so you wouldn't survive.

Bruh I've been cutting for like 4 months and I've lost 30 pounds. This shit isn't rocket science. Just eat less

>makes b8 bread
>gets ass-ravaged by not-delusional people

OP YOU DID IT AGAIN YOU BEAUTIFUL LITTLE FAGGET

I didn't start taking metabolic damage seriously until I started to think about the overwhelming malice, venom, and downright anger on display in so many of these "metabolic damage is a meme" posts.

The kind of rage and disdain that people post about metabolic damage with is not the posture of healthy skepticism. It positively oozes with insecurity and neurosis. It's just downright strange for people to feel such a need to justify stroking their own cocks to other people on the internet. This isn't behavior that goes along with a healthy habit. This is behavior that brings back memories of convincing people that they need to go to rehab.

>It's just downright strange for people to feel such a need to justify stroking their own cocks to other people on the internet.

You missed something on your pasta bro