who here /ectomorph/ ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=agEUv0naLI4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>somatotypes again
>1940s nonsense

pls stop

Nobody. Eat more.

i eat 3200 kcal of clean food with good macros religiously every day and barely gain weight, while my mutant friend eats the same, is 6'2'' im 5'11") and is gaining a pound a day

help me understand

youtube.com/watch?v=agEUv0naLI4

>y-you too

1. You aren't eating as much as you think you are

2. You are doing something to burn calories that your bro isn't doing.

IF you are actually eating 3200, try bumping it to 3500 (before you bitch, this isn't that hard. One protein shake with milk, or just some peanut butter).

>be 18
>110 lbs
>lift for the past few months
>taking 1.5-2 scoops of whey protein powder a day
>notice new aesthetics in addition to increased strength
>but have only gained 5-7 pounds

I've been stuffing myself, forcing myself to eat but I'm just never hungry. The protein powder hasn't been doing nay miracles for me but I've been taking it with my banana milkshakes (3-4 daily in big glasses). I've even cut out cardio entirely for a temporary period so I can start gaining more weight.

I'm gonna start loading on creatine tomorrow (I just bought it). Let's see where that takes me.

pic related is goal body, don't plan to roid tho

try harder u stupid fuck my god... they arent even trying anymore... fuck

>and is gaining a pound a day

a pound =/= a pound of lean muscle, it depends if you just wanna get fat or gather clean mass

Your friend is not gaining a pound a day, 1 pound is 3500kcal over your normal allowance so he would have to be eating 3500 + his tdee.

>mfw always thought I was ectomorph
>short skinny faggot
>making excuses because I have no appetite
>finally fix my diet and force feed myself and never skip meals
>Literally adding 1/2kg a week now. Will be 80kg at 5'6 in a few more weeks.
Stop making excuses faggots.

bait but will bite bcuz bored

Somatotypes are bullshit, m7

These "body types" were broscience gathered by some dyel back in the 40's who quickly made notes about his poor observation on some random peasants

merely just anecdotic conclusions

Ectomorph here too : / literally eating 5-6k calories per day for past 3months, and I have gained 2lbs

>5'6
>why lift

>don't fall for it

>5'6"
>80kg

m8 I think you went on a mac bulk

Use the mirror to guage gains not the scale, you're burning off fat deposits from inactivity stil and gaining only a little more than that in muscle is my guess

DYEL?

you're nearly obese

>He uses BMI
confirmed never gonna make it

Unless you've been roiding and training over 2 years then you've gone too far m8