How to get my gf strong enough to do push-ups?

How to get my gf strong enough to do push-ups?

So my gf is incredibly weak but wants to get in shape. I started at a different strength level than her, so I have no idea what exercises to do, if you can't even do a push-up. Pls halp

Get her to do some walked pushups and then some knee pushups on the ground after she's gotten stronger. Also, lifting weights helps since it's making the muscles in her arms stronger. Best of luck to her!

*wall pushups

have her read the sticky

thanks

Try r/bodyweightfitness

>hurt durr reddit

Try the recommended beginner routine, add some weights if you/she wants.

Is your gf fat? Losing weight makes everything easier.

she isn't fat

thx, I'll check that out
I'm a redditor myself *unsheathes fedora*

>wanting to date a strong woman
pretty gay breh

Get her started on basic dumbbell exercises. You can get really light ones designed for women.

Then, half/knee push-ups.

Maybe get her into something like pole-dancing too, that's great for building up strength and women who would otherwise balk at "manly" exercises will flock to it.

If being able to do a push-up=strong to you, then you aren't going to make it.

topkek

light weights, swimming [butterflies especially], seated body lift ]sit in a chair, place hands on the sides even with the shoulders and lift a few inches x failure.]

recovering anorexic who started that way, now DLs body weight.

kek

who's the girl?

sara bradley

Sara Bradley

>tfw when she will never pin you down and force you to go down on her sweaty, stinky crotch just after a workout.

Even if you're a skinny fag you're probably stronger than her just due to the fact you're male. Stop fantasizing about being dominated by women, its not even physically possible.

I'll just pretend to be weaker than her, damnit. Let me have my fantasy.

is she gay?

thats a dude with a sport bra on

captcha: bodies of water

I don't know, but thanks for the new fantasy. I'd love to see rail a skinny Emo chick using a big strap on.

dyke

Have her read the sticky for starters.

Then she can use a chest press machine to start building up her triceps until she can do sets of pushups.

If you or her don't want to resort to using a machine of any kind, then she can do sets of pushups from her knees instead of her toes, until she can do them normally. Or, alternately, pushups against a wall, or a bench, or something with adjustable height.

>needing women to always be weak and unable to take care of themselves
How boring and tedious, like having a child around that never grows up. Are you insecure or something?