useful links
pastebin.com/99cMvaQh

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HroKE4RTrpA
strawpoll.me/10154567
instasync.com/r/Nocucks
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Did I just get dubs??

I've finished the first week of the super secret coach sabre program. here is how it went today. everything was pretty chill today. I know depth on squats was ehh at best, I'll be focusing on that a lot more in the next couple of weeks.

youtube.com/watch?v=HroKE4RTrpA

Impressive

check these trips my friend :&)

dyslexias a bitch

No u

>josh hero
keked Tbh

Dubs 1

shouldnt it have a diferrent name from saltly balls

you had 1 job

Is it true that C6W program is bad for bench? What's anons experience with it?

You have to work on your squats your lumbar is rounding severely. Probably a hip issue.

No, but these are alcocuck. :)

Allow me to pose a quandary; to which are the last two numbers of this post, and are they repeating??

>tfw sean evolved into a neckbeard
what happen

CHECKED!!!

Are these repeating?

thats it lad just keep trying and deleting until you get it

It's supposed to be SuperSaltyBalls but Chadlex forgot

Allow me to pose a quandary; to which are the last two numbers of this post, and is sean a cuck?

not repeating
repeating

Last attempt at guessing my own post number.

epic unparalleled fail

DUBS AND GUESSED OWN NUMBER

you aren't haack, stop listening to that shit

what you think of the sbd wraps?
and are the they the stiff or flex?
looking at getting new wraps

It's shit. Run The Spotoshot Method 2.0.

Link?

UH OHHHHHHHHHH MEME MAN GOT SOME DUBS MEME MANS GOT SOME REPEATING DIGITS MEME MAN MEME MAN MEME MAN MEME MAN MEME MAN MEME MAN MEME MAN UH OHHHHHHHHHH MEME MAN GOT SOME DUBS MEME MANS GOT SOME REPEATING DIGITS MEME MAN MEME MAN MEME MAN MEME MAN MEME MAN MEME MAN MEME MAN UH OHHHHHHHHHH MEME MAN GOT SOME DUBS MEME MANS GOT SOME REPEATING DIGITS MEME MAN MEME MAN MEME MAN MEME MAN MEME MAN MEME MAN MEME MAN UH OHHHHHHHHHH MEME MAN GOT SOME DUBS MEME MANS GOT SOME REPEATING DIGITS MEME MAN MEME MAN MEME MAN MEME MAN MEME MAN MEME MAN MEME MAN UH OHHHHHHHHHH MEME MAN GOT SOME DUBS MEME MANS GOT SOME REPEATING DIGITS MEME MAN MEME MAN MEME MAN MEME MAN MEME MAN MEME MAN MEME MAN UH OHHHHHHHHHH MEME MAN GOT SOME DUBS MEME MANS GOT SOME REPEATING DIGITS MEME MAN MEME MAN MEME MAN MEME MAN MEME MAN MEME MAN MEME MAN UH OHHHHHHHHHH MEME MAN GOT SOME DUBS MEME MANS GOT SOME REPEATING DIGITS MEME MAN MEME MAN MEME MAN MEME MAN MEME MAN MEME MAN MEME MAN UH OHHHHHHHHHH MEME MAN GOT SOME DUBS MEME MANS GOT SOME REPEATING DIGITS MEME MAN MEME MAN MEME MAN MEME MAN MEME MAN MEME MAN MEME MAN UH OHHHHHHHHHH MEME MAN GOT SOME DUBS MEME MANS GOT SOME REPEATING DIGITS MEME MAN MEME MAN MEME MAN MEME MAN MEME MAN MEME MAN MEME MAN REPEATING DIGITS MEME MAN MEME MAN MEME MAN MEME MAN MEME MAN MEME MAN MEME MAN REPEATING DIGITS MEME MAN MEME MAN MEME MAN MEME MAN MEME MAN MEME MAN MEME MAN REPEATING DIGITS MEME MAN MEME MAN MEME MAN MEME MAN MEME MAN MEME MAN MEME MANREPEATING DIGITS MEME MAN MEME MAN MEME MAN MEME MAN MEME MAN MEME MAN MEME MAN

SEE
TRIPS GET MEME MAN

Trips Sean is a cuck

AxBxAxBxAxBxA AD INFINITUM

A
>SLINGSHILL BENCH 5x?
>LOADS OF ACCESSORIES

B
>SPOTO PRESS 5x?
>LOADS OF ACCESSORIES

START AT 5x10, ADD WEIGHT LINEARLY UNTIL YOU MUST DROP TO 8s TO FINISH, CONTINUE AD INFINITUM

Tired of this weak place.

Going to have sex in 5 minutes.

Dubs decides what name I make her call me before she comes.

alex

Sean

IDK. Ask when ssb is on. I just know it's his meme bench routine. Scary amounts of volume and contempt for competition lifts.

*chadlex

you're here early

ok mom

I like them a lot, but I've never had anything else, so I can't really compare them to anything. I have the still ones

yeah, my hip flexibility a shit. It's a lot more evident in deadlifts like webm related. but I'm doing a lot of GMs and other stretching stuff to try and make it better. seems to be working alright.

yeah I dun goofed

gonna kill you all

How about Filip? She already knows that one well ;)

Shame about the wraps...

>wraps

holy shit is this skinny pale child serious right now

is your conventional much worse than your sumo?

He barely managed 180kg once, it was some rolig skit.

Whoops! Meant straps.

>alex

Nope. Fuck anyone named alex. Sorry.

She'll just be calling my name, I guess.

You just lost your right to trip for 4 weeks now
Remove it

Why aren't you out there trying to break the 100 women barrier? You already have 84 or some other made up shit.

Go pound some balloon knot, nig.

Ive fucked 85 women

when will the sumo/strap meme die?

finland

Bryce Lewis is lifting live rn.

Lol 85 eh?

Your slut level moves about as slow as your made up wilks

And whats my made up wilks? thats what I thought you stupiid fuck, ive never claimed a milks, now shoo shoo virgin

whenever the genetics meme dies

no fuk u

most I've done conventional was 465. that was about a year ago, I think.

>most I've done conventional was 465
was that far behind sumo at the time

Has anyone ever made it by training ATG/moderate grip bench and switching before competitions?
Reading Madcow's stuff he seems very confident that +rom=+gains

vmo was hurting a lot on my right leg when doing squats, resting it for a week to make sure its good

did the vmo flex, that shit felt really good

any tips on what i should do going forward, don't want to fuck my shit up

Im new to lifting but the coach/owner at my warehouse gym checks my form every time i lift for a few sets and says my form's good. dudes isn't here until next week ree

Thanks

So, stupid amounts of bench and accessory volume?

I'm doing TM right now but really wanna bench 4 days a week... Smh

>week

Did anyone mention a week, kid?

AxBxAxBxAx (...) is not constrained to a week, SSB2.0 doesn't care about your weeks because you're weak.

no I had trouble not going too low and it was always fucking up my gains

got some sleeves and it fixed that and some other stuff and it is awesome

IIRC there has been research into the +ROM = +gains for trained individuals, but no significant difference between groups was found. Only group of individuals this relation has been proved for is novices, but the cutoff isn't established.

well I did that at the end of a c6w cycle, then did the next c6w cycle all sumo. at the end of that, I did 495 sumo. so idk, can't really compare them

To be fair, madcow memes a lot.
He's not an expert, he just made something simple that became popular.

Same thing with Phrak who made the GSLP variation. If you read some of his posts on reddit you'll find it pretty laughable.

>c6w

holy shit my sides

>when MM smiles on you in you jagdtiger and you smash puny ivan tanks

holy shit my sides

i bet you could have deadlifted more than your current squat if you didnt run canditos

Sean do you lift?
What are your stats?

I'm just curious because I only ever see you meme and not talk about lifting.

the post you replied to is me talking about lifting

strawpoll.me/10154567
>it's tied up

So no?
Also nice anti c6w meme m9

instasync.com/r/Nocucks

it isnt a meme

huh they let you post the link to instasync nows

boardie nobody votes for you, we all know you just went on a proxy website and submitted your own votes

I'm more educated than you, in every way shape and form. Also more intelligent than you (exponentially so). I am better than you, in every facet of life, and I don't even know you, however, I just know, that I am. Also, we aren't bro's. If anything, you are someone I assign less value and worth than my own feces. Your life has no value, and you will make no contribution to this world, in your entire life, because of your low intelligence, and lack of skills. How does that feel, you fucking bottom denominator. go back to you vegan subreddit to fill your useless void of a life, pretending it means anything. Am I a narcissist? I don't know, I am a fucking God. I will, do, and have succeeded in every facet of life. I have done more, in this year alone, than you will have achieved before you leave this world... let that sink in. You have no fucking clue who you are talking to. I am so vastly superior, and intelligent, that I can infer all of this, with 100% accuracy. You are like a fucking ant, and I am a GOD. You do not even fly on my radar, let alone get acknowledgement, from the likes of me. I know you can sense my superiority, my power, my intelligence,and you are trying to pretend you don't feel it, its real. To conclude, go back to fucking yourself, you meaningless water-trash bottom feeding peasant.

what's the implication here? if all cycles after 1 lasted the same it looks like you made the right choice

This pic needs to be fused with the one where he fucked his hip some time ago.

If you dont join my room Im going to be under your fucking bed tonight

youd actually fit under there you fucking twink

kek

I swear to everloving god I will be under your bed tonight

if you dare look under your bed if you arent a scared ass twink shit bitch faggot nigger ass fucking little boy look under your bed at 3:55 this morning

I will be there

and wait till you see what happens

youll suck my dick? cant wait desu

>when you inflate da momentum to RPE 10

yeah, you got it.

this thread is boring without me

how did you all even survive

"Nobody will be my friend"

dont talk to me or my son EVER again

this is pathetic

Anyone want to play cards against humanity?

I dare you to say a fucking word to me

I will fucking tell Trump about your fucking illegal immigrant gf

and then we will see whos laughing

he benches 90x3 id be careful if i were you

dont tell me what to do you faggot shit

Nobody is laughing

You are painfully autistic

>hes posting nigger memes while calling me autistic

I run this shit

twinkshorts is scared

twinkfrey killed himself

twinkbro is intimidated by my deadlift