Two years later

>two years later
>ex girlfriend is getting engaged
>i've been single since her and i spend my nights in the gym trying to lift my bitter anger and depression away

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pao_YxkMVDU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

move on you fucking FAG.

jesus i used to be like you, but only for like 6 months. now i look back and wonder how i ever could've been wrapped around one girl.

>there are 3 billion women in the world
>focusing on one specifically

fuck her and ruin her marriage? i dont understand the problem. you need to start getting back into her life and befriend her husband and her. start doing things with them like your a family friend, make sure to call him chief or boss when he does things for you to dominate him mentally. make slight moves on her even if he is watching as this late in the game he wont do anything to stop it. as long as she is into it you'll be able to fuck her probably a lot and if their marriage fails then you leave and never talk to her again. this will allow you to come back into her life at your own will and have sex with her until it is time to leave again.

I have moved on. I hadn't thought about her for months until I saw a photo of her with the engagement ring today. When something like that happens, the feels come rushing back in and you feel like you're back at square one.

Most of the bitterness and depression just stems from not being able to get someone else to move on to.

this brah. 2 years of lifting and i slay girls and make them cry on the reg. still cant get over a 6/10 i dated for 3 months 3 MONTHS AGO about to leave a 9.5/10 for her AGAIN

if she will take me back. why do we do this to ourselves ;-;

t. patrick bateman

lol bro u cant go wrong with dating sites. alot of competition but shit if u look half decent ur alright xx pce be with u brah vote trump

virgin detected

okay chief

You feel like this, guys? > youtube.com/watch?v=pao_YxkMVDU

He'd just torture her to death though.

I don't talk to girls, so I wouldn't know, but couldn't you find another girl in a matter of weeks?

TFW I'll never be happy. Working at a grocery store pursuing management and just waiting to kill myself at the most convenient moment.

>engaged after two years

Kek.

I give it 5 years before they divorce.

pls don't amog me

this

He couldn't satisfy her before, doubt it's going to happen now that she apparently found someone sexually adequate

>5yrs later ex doing throwback thursday with me tagged in her posts

truly disturbing

i gave that advice based on personal experience with women. i am the one that cuts off the relationships so i can always have a sexual partner when i need one. if he didnt end the relationship it is probably a lot harder.

So? Last summer my ex was fucking nagging on me to propose by the end of the year. She claimed I was the only man she ever wanted to be with for the rest of the life. And then she left me a month later.

Women are whores. Disregard them and focus on your gains. I wouldn't be surprised if my ex is engaged within a year or two. Doesn't affect me or what I'm doing with my life whatsoever.

feels thread gives me excuse to post
>get rejected by oneitis
>finally thought i got over it
>skip lifting out of laziness
>check her instagram out of curiosity
>pic of her in bed with another guy
>shaking angry
>immediately grab my shit and drive to gym
i'm gonna fucking make it

Wasn't taking you seriously until this bit, it's legit so true. If you turn a girl down at the right time, they'll want you forever.

what kind of person does that

YOU get ENGAGED while CHAD gets ENGORGED and RAILS your FIANCÉ

these fucking posts legit crack me up