Who wins?

Who wins?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/80HAq17.gif
youtube.com/watch?v=i-TiIQz6sgw
youtube.com/watch?v=ZPpjlmCq4tI
youtube.com/watch?v=QK_zDTtenak
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

An actual fighter v a dyel chink who never had a real fight?

Tough decision there bruh

Bruce.

I mean if I was gonna fight a giganigga like that and had lightning fast kicks one would land right on his nut sack for the win.

Tyson
>inb4 muh superior speed

It depends on the rules. If you're talking about a point fighting match under something like Taekwondo rules, I guess Bruce. But if you're talking about any kind of full contact fight, Mike. For that matter, if they had exactly the same training, fighting experience and skill set, Mike would still win just by being 90 lb heavier. Size matters. A lot. Weight classes exist for a reason.

kicks+grappling (he knew some) >>> punches

i fucking love Bruce but you're delusional if you think he has a chance against prime tyson

Tyson.

>dat ferocity
>dat guard
>dat power
>dat dash speed

Boxers know how to protect the groin, as many fouls are aimed there.

Lmao I know right? Hollywood has hyped Bruce up to be this God like figure. Dude is like a 90lb 5'5 super manlet.

Just look at Connor McGregor vs The Mountain. His fast punches didn't even phase him.

Tyson was also a manlet

Would be insanely close. I will say Bruce but only because I know how capable ninjas are. A kick to the nuts from him would have dropped Tyson. Either way, there would either have to be rules to make it fair or no rules but it would be unfair to Tyson if they have to do anything but box

So either way Tyson has the short end of the straw

Tyson, would win. Lee was just an actor.

i.imgur.com/80HAq17.gif

mike tyson at age 15.
>15
i don't think you people realize how strong and fast that dude was. oh and built like a fucking tank.

>how to link gifs.
sigh.

>>>/reddit/

Boxers also dont expect kicks or particularly know how to defend against them or know when ones being set up.

They train to dodge and defend punches only.

>Champion fighter vs. actor in a fight

Mike Tyson might actually kill Bruce Lee.

Tyson

Also this is what I found derailing, pretty fucking sweet youtube.com/watch?v=i-TiIQz6sgw

oh eat a dick.

nvm this is better youtube.com/watch?v=ZPpjlmCq4tI

fuck off m8
we don't like your kind here

>that guys tendons

Bruce lees 1 inch punch will destroy a person rib cage. Give him room and hell kill a person

youtube.com/watch?v=QK_zDTtenak

Pretty much any grown man worth his weight that is 6'2+ could beat up Bruce Lee

mike tyson was (is?) 5.84 feet tall

Not talking about Tyson, talking about Bruce Lee

Dude's whole fame was probably some Jewish propaganda to make Asian people seem cool for the huge influx of them into California

bruce, anyone who say george foreman doesn't know shit about krav maga

Kicks leave people venerable if dealt with properly, and i bet that tyson could handle them

This is ridiculous. Bruce Lee legitimately was an incredible fighter, and could probably beat a lot of odds. But Mike Tyson in his prime was a goddamn destroyer. Bruce Lee could probably dominate his own weight class, but you're struggling to find anyone to take on Tyson, regardless of size.

I agree with you, but Tyson isn't the mountain at all. lmao

So much this. And I was raised in a household that absolutely loved Bruce.

Ipman

Are you retarded? You're having a featherweight face a heavy? Who do you think is gonna win you faggot

Didn't his dumb ass hurt himself when he fell off a hoverboard? Tyson would get his ass handed to him

>Bruce Lee legitimately was an incredible fighter

He was a movie star, not an actual fighter

go back

Only movie-goers would support Bruce Lee.

h-heh, whoops

A giant Bruce Lee vs Mike Tyson, both weighting the same

why do you have a thumbnail and the actual picture saved to your computer and why do they both have the same file name...?

Decent fight thread actually. All these dudes claiming one or the other would completely smash the other, how? I feel certain aspects even the playing field. Mike in his prime was a goddamn monster, strong, explosive, mean as a motherfucker, and had a damn good guard. Also a genius boxer. Lee on the other hand was way smaller, but still very strong for his size, had absolutely ridiculous striking speed, and was versed in a number of different arts. So much so that he built a set of ideals that became Jeet Kune Do. It's a bit unfair to count either of them out, they bring a lot to the table in their own right.

The mountain didn't fight.. It was all show for cameras... Omg a midget fighter who can't wrestle or bjj v a big guy who's big!!!!?

Also Tyson beats him easily... How is this even a question?

fuck off retard

I think lees chance would be kickong the shit out of tyson legs rendering him unable to move.

you're a strange character

Balrog beats fei long 6-4

Lol.......

In a boxing match? Tyson.

Bruce could fight (the whole "just an actor" shtick is a tired meme, the only people who look close to his physique are fighters) and he had conditioning and strength from lifting, but Tyson outweighs him, is fast as well, and has more experience and modern boxing training on his side.

Fun facts the average memester faggot wouldn't know:

>Bruce did roadwork daily and jumped rope for 30 minutes after, sometimes switching to his exercycle
>Bruce did low reps with heavy weight for his lifting later in life, and never went past 12 reps for any exercise on record
>Bruce drank protein shakes
>Bruce spent at least an hour to 3 hours each day on bagwork and footwork
>Bruce watched boxing matches and was a fan of some of the greats of the time

Tyson is still much stronger and more skilled.

>inb4 a martial arts actor is more skilled than a world heavyweight champion

Bruce would have loved Veeky Forums & /asp/

lmao Bruce Lee would get fucked up by any man worth his weight that is 6'2+

>heavy weight

kek, how much is that exactly?

>jumproped for 30 minutes

oh wow impressive

Pretty sure I could thump Bruce Lee

Just because he did roadwork (lmao) and watch boxing doesn't mean he can go toe to toe with one of the fastest and heaviest hitting heavyweight boxers of all time.

Bruce wouldn't last 1 round.

I even said he would lose in my post, cockass

he wouldn't just lose. he would die

>boxer vs MMA
Tyson is fucking great but he's never had to take a kick in his life. If Bruce isn't immediately knocked out its impossible to say who would win.

Are you faggots seriously this delusional? Bruce Lee is a fucking twig.

he has superior Chi, and kicks > punches even from a twig

Not for his height. He had a lot of muscle for his frame, too. See pic related and here

Dude I would fuck Bruce Lee up. His shin would snap on mine. His max bench was like 160. I would make that little Chinaman my bitch.

>anorexic2.jpg
>a lot of muscle

>His max bench was like 160
Kek. You realize he's able to do one arm TWO FINGER push ups right? And push ups with 200+ lbs on his back? There's videos of this, too. I'm not just talking out of my ass.

>that's the joke

200lbs on his back when half the weight is distributed to the floor with his feet

Finger push ups is a gimmicky trick like a planche, sure you have to be in good shape but it's not anything super special. Plus he weighed like 98lbs.

Except pure boxing is a terrible fighting style. If it was a boxing match, Lee would lose in five seconds. But if it was under no holds, MMA rules match, Tyson would likely lose. Tyson doesn't know how to block a low kick or grapple.

He weighed 130~ at 5 foot 7 for most of his life. Has been up to as much as 160 during his bodybuilding craze. The lowest he's been was during filming for Enter the Dragon, where he was in the 120's.

If you can do a one arm push up you need to be able to bench considerably more than your bodyweight.

skeleton mode doing 1 handed 2 finger pushup

big fucking deal

Tyson has been in dozens of street fights, Bruce Lee would die

Bruce Lee doesn't know MMA lmao. He was a showman who did gimmicky tricks like Shaolin Monks. He can't fight.

Tyson was something like 240 lbs of solid manlet. He would murder Bruce Lee

Bruce Lee started learning martial arts from yip man because he kept getting into street fights in china. He trained to fight dirty and win, Jeet Kune Do revolved around this if you actually read anything about it. He focused on what worked, taking from a little of everything (including wrestling and boxing).

Like I said dude I would thump Bruce Lee, Tyson would kill him

Nigga, hate to break it down for you but...

>defending a skelly dead chink this hard
>battling against prime man of african descent known as Mike Tyson

Really? Like, really?

Yeah dude man sure you would bro totally

Against a professional MMA fighter Lee would definitely lose but Lee still had a systematic knowledge of many of the martial arts used for modern MMA.

Chinese people have been flowing into California since AT LEAST the late 1800s, you retard.

>but you're struggling to find anyone to take on Tyson, regardless of size.

This. Healthy Brock Lesnar would be a long shot against Prime Tyson

Nig nog I never once said Bruce Lee would beat Tyson. In my original post I said he would lose in a boxing match.

The point i'm making is that Bruce Lee had combat experience, and trained like a boxer, almost certainly similar to how Tyson trained when it came to fitness. What differs between Tyson and Lee is that Tyson was a boxer, and Bruce Lee did everything. His entire art was basically: original MMA: the art.

>MMA
>Midget Manlet Anal-sex

Lmao yeah maybe

Shut up gook

Every post i've made was to dispel the complete bullshit myth of "oh he was just an actor man Bruce Lee was a twig" when he did most of the shit you motherfuckers did weight-wise and trained for combat before he even became an actor.

That's really his only prayer. It would allow him to get at Tyson without actually requiring him to be in Tyson's reach.

Still, all Tyson would have to do is step in on Lee mid-kick (not a horrible defense in itself when dealing with any kick that's coming sideways and not straight on) and land one good punch.

Tyson's strength (and he is MUCH stronger than Lee, just due to his weight) would make him harder to KO as well, since the muscles that brace his head are also stronger. Even before he went insane, got slow, and started getting beat in boxing matches, he probably also had more experience with simply getting hit in the head.

>Tyson was a boxer, and Bruce Lee did everything. >His entire art was basically: original MMA: the art.

There's a whole lot of people around the world than Bruce Lee who are more suited to be the ones who influence MMA, you know?

I think you need to put down Bruce's autobiography down and chill out, socialize once in a while.

well, how about 10 brock lesnars vs 3 mike tysons vs 20 bruce lees?

Silverback gorilla wins

gorillas have been exposed as faggots
a polar bear could shrek 3 of them at once

Unfunny, same faggot.

You are tremendously overrating kicks. Their prime use is to kick at your opponent's legs in order to keep him back or wear him down.

Silly bullshit kung-fu movie kicks to the head are WAY too slow to be effective against a trained fighter who's ready for it. The only way they ever land is if you can open your opponent up with either some punches than land or get him to really bite on a feint.

And Tyson would be immune to both, as he has VERY good defense and was an incredibly smart boxer, even if he was an utterly brick dumb everything else.

That depends. Is this an elimination match, or if one guy from a team gets pinned or submitted is the match over?

Assuming Tyson can defend against proper kicks. Which he never has in his life.

You totally sound like the typical no-name no-brain thug full of confidence about to mindlessly attack the protagonist of a film while he has already killed dozens like you within the last minute.

Ip Man 3 has the answer

You can't really chill out when you're talking to brick walls who pull shit out of their asses and actually believe your bench number equates to fighting prowess.

You're right: Bruce doesn't deserve to be called the "Father of MMA" or anything. He did use what was basically a primitive method of it, though.

Mainly i'm tired of seeing all the memes, so I get triggered sometimes:
>just an actor
>skellington
>dyel
>only running and push ups

When all evidence you can find, people who have trained with him, footage of him, gym records, fucking ARNOLD's comments, etc. point to him having both fighting and weightlifting experience, using things that we consider effective today (high weight low reps for strength, circuit training, grappling as well as striking for fighting, using kicks to harrass and keep away your opponent, supplements and protein shakes), so he deserves some credit.

Obama would murder lu in 20 seconds.

bruce, because tyson can't grapple for shit also boxers love leaning on their lead legs, perfect for kicks targeting the knee. reach isn't a factor because bruce has legs that extend farther

>Professional fighter vs someone who looked cool in choreographed fight scenes.

These posts scream reddit

>sigh.

Kill yourself

>a 110kg fighter vs a 55kg actor
gee tough call