Continue cutting or bulk?

Hey bros I have no idea what to do now. I am a skinny fat faggot after dieting for 8 months going from 298 pounds to 155 pounds at 5'9. I look like shit and I still have fat on my stomach so what do.

Here's some pics

Before

After

*BARF*

Bad news pal. That's not fat, it's loose skin.

maintenance and re-comp

What a fucking dumbass kill yourself.

How tall are you and how long did you lose the weight in?

continue cutting
you're gonna wanna be pretty lean when you start bulking or else that loose skin will get filled up again quick

I recommend you slow it down a bit though, try to preserve what muscle you have and focus on cutting pure fat so you can see your abs

5'9 and it took roughly 8 months.

That's a spicy meme bro.

9 months? You might try to cut just a bit more, but that extra skin will tighten and adjust for another 6 months or so. Many of us former fatties(myself included) kept that extra shitty bit of gut, but it does shrink decently with time. I lost 100 but I'm 6'4". Cut maybe 10 more while lifting and you want to get some upper body body musclw volume ASAP around the chest, back, and shoulders to make it not look weird.

Really impressive bro.

I'm 5'10" started at 270, down to about 250 now. Hoping to get down to 180 within a year.

My best guess is that its loose skin since you are down from 130kg to now 70kg which you have done a fuck ton of progress which I commend you for that since you were obese. If I were you I see an physician or plastic surgeon to see if it's actually skin and require a nip and tuck procedure. Even by your potato camera I can actually see the stretch marks on your torso

good work bro

did you workout at all or have you just been counting calories? If you have worked out, what was your routine?

Oh lord jesus please. PLEASE LIFT WEIGHTS.

No really, go to the gym. Find the free weight room. Pick some weights up then put them down again. REPEAT until you have muscle

you look way better

currently i look like your before shots, i hope i can look like your after

there's ways to fix the loose skin, what's important is you've killed the fat

Good work, OP.

I'm afraid of loose skin myself, though. I'm 6'1", and at my heaviest, I was 285lbs. Now, I'm down to 228. Still have a ways before my goal (180lbs) but I feel like I'm gonna have a lot of hanging skin.

Anyway, you done good. You might just make it.

bruh you look like a fat - loose skin - skelly
How is it possible to look fat and skinny at the same time?

ikr someone should come up with a term for that, I'm thinking "fatskinny"

What did you start at and how much do you weigh now? How fast did you lose the weight? What's your diet like?

Start doing 45 degree back extensions, wood choppers, and leg raises.

Are you lifting at all?

Solid work man.
Stuff like this keeps be motivated.
Sure it doesn't look good now but it will
Im 270 down to 220 currently.
im aiming around 170-180 at 5'11.

You just do a deficit or did you do low carb or any fancy bullshit? This is really inspiring.

I would probably eat 100~200 more calories than your TDEE to build muscle and create a body that metabolize faster, mostly eating protein rich clean food, lifting weights 5 times a week and cardio every day for at least 30~40 mins.

for sure bulk, cutting would be hard right now and if you had an extra 30-40lbs of mass (which you will easily gain over 6-12months) cutting would be 10 times easier.

did you even lift while cutting?