How much time do you spend in the gym? How long is your workout usually?

How much time do you spend in the gym? How long is your workout usually?

Around 2 hours, every other day.

Four days a week, about 1-1.5 hours per workout.

2 hrs. Then again its full body, i take 5 min rest breaks, and im home gym so i take my sweet ass time

2-2 1/2 hours.

sometimes 3 hours if i really dont want to go home and be by myself for the remaining hours of the day.

6 days a week, 1.5 hours per day.

This

Legs ~1hr -> Monday
Arms ~1hr -> Tuesday
Rest (Hill sprints) ~20 mins -> Wednesday
Back ~1hr -> Thursday
Shoulders ~1hr -> Friday
Chest ~1hr ->Saturday
Rest (Hill sprints) ~20mins -> Sunday

Every day I am not resting I do abs as well.

two days a week, full upperbody (back, chest, triceps, curls)

around two hours

sometimes i throw in a day for shoulders and abs (for those calisthenics stunts)

4-5 days a week. 45min-1hour

1.5 hours, 4 times a week

Wow I'm planning on going to the gym (I've only been doing calisthenics), and it seems like an awful lot to be there for 2 hours.

Some guy named Jonnie Candito who makes really nice youtube videos has this starter program and I was thinking of following it, but I have no idea how I'd even hit 30 minutes in the gym if I followed it. Like do you guys take long breaks between sets? Maybe I just go too fast when I workout at home.

There is a world of difference between weighted and unweighted exercise in terms of recovery.

1 - 2 hours depending on how gassed I am bruv.

I try to go everyday but recently it's been every other day.

6 days a week ~60 minutes

Do Candito linear with actual heavy weight and see how long it takes you.

I spend as much time in the gym as I can, usually 3-5 hours per day. Anything not to be alone.

>I do a few laps around the track to warm up
>Then spend about an hour lifting weights >change into my swimsuit and do a few laps in the pool
>Soak in the hot-tub for a while
>Then the steam room
>Then the sauna
>take a long ass shower
>take my time changing into my normal clothes
>buy a photon shake from the smoothie bar
>sip on it in the lobby and watch TV for a while

I try to start up conversations with the regulars, but they probably think I'm weird.

>I try to start up conversations with the regulars, but they probably think I'm weird.

Fuck you, we do think you're weird. I literally became home gym master race because of one guy who wouldn't stop talking to me at the gym. He'd spend hours there just talking with everyone within a 5 ft radius of him. If you got caught in his web during a rest (and sometimes even when you're lifting) you got stuck with him for at least 10 minutes while he talks about nothing in particular.

I get the social aspect of the gym but some people work all day and want to come in and lift and not be bothered. Fuck.

But bro, how do I hit up that chick in the gym with the nice ass if I don't talk to her?

I'm not that chick with a nice ass. Talk to her all you want.

5-6 days a week 40 minutes a day

this would get to the point where every one of the sets of the first two exercises would take you at least 5 minutes to recover from, and you'd barely be able to do it and then stumble to your assistance exercises.

so between warmups and the sets, it would take you at least 45 minutes to get through …the …first…two…exercises

strength training. linear progression.

4 days 1.5-3 hours

45-60 mins 3 or 4 days a week

3 hours, 6 days a week.

More than 2 hours, sometimes even 3.
3 times a week

2 hours 5 days a week

Me exactly.

lmao
genius here thinks going for 6 reps means going at 100% 1RM. If you are going 6 reps you are likely at around 70% of your max so ain't no way you need to rest no 5 minutes after each set.

>tfw ignoring girls on purpose even if they train nearby

I just want to lift, really

I dont want to be that guy that hits on girls at the gym

Wear earbuds

Me too user ;_;

Except I don't actually lift, mine is a rock climbing gym

6-7 days a week, 1-1.5 hours a day

4 days a week - 40mins weights - 20mins hiit

Might do a cardio day depending on how I'm feeling

1 hour and 15 minutes max. I spend more time in the showers because I have to suck everyone there off and I can't afford to be late.

Depends I only work biceps on days that end in Y, and when I do biceps it's a minimum of 8 hours....LET'S LEAVE HUMANITY C'MON

4 to 6 days a week for 3-5 hours each day

>40 minutes cardio each time
>On Test, Tren and NPP
>Laid off so I have fuck all to do all day besides workout

6-7 days a week

2-4 hours

kek try going first you dumbass and youll find the reason why

1.5 hours, thrice a week.

5 days a week
2 hours+

3-4 days a week. 1.5-2.5 hours.
I like to hang out there as much as possible because I have nothing else to do and no one waits me at home

>5 minutes of resting per set
Kek, is this everyone who boasts about a two hour workout? Basically the same as people with 45-60 minute workouts except they're lazy and pace around like a moron for 70% of the time?

40 minutes every monday wednesday and friday

Same.

7 days a week 1-3 hours depending on my work/school schedule.

Just finished spring semester, so nothing but work and gym all summer. Super pumped.

No matter how sore I get, I recover extremely quickly, so fuck taking a rest day.

That jpg is me except gym before work and school
And pussy at least a few times a month

>bro split

4 times/week, 45-60 mins.

Dickbag

2hrs mwf
1hr tues, thurs, sat

i alternate upper body and lower body and go daily. upper body takes about 1 hr 45 minutes, lower about an hour.

1 hour

doesnt take long to do
1. 5x5
2 5x5
3 5x5
4 3x5

jog for 15 minutes and leave

just fyi I made more gains when I switched to low volume pogrom, 45-50 minutes 3 times a week.
You just arn't going to have the engry to lift the heaviest weights spending 2 hours at a gym

>skipping leg day

sleep, food, preworkout, and will.

Post pic

2-4 hours per workout, 6-8 days a week.

i rest the third day, so more or less 5 days/week. 1.5 hrs workout, sometimes even more.

>home gym
damn. lucky you. but you miss those sweet buttcheeks walking about in the gym.

This.
But that's without having to wait for anything to open.
So around 2 hours usually.

What is wrong with some of you people? Six days a week for 2-3 hours each time?

Don't you have jobs? Don't you take time to read, or watch a good film; a good play? Don't you spend time with your family? To enjoy the other, better things life has to offer?

You've taken the gym thing too seriously. You're not male models or athletes. Just go 2-3 times a week for an hour to maintain health. You're wasting your lives away.

Here's your reply

Time flies when working out, love it. You'll find out yourself.

yo, I got a question
sometimes I'm around my house and I realize I have a weak ass chest so I just rush to my home gym and I do 3x5 dumbbell press and continue with what I was doing
does this make any difference at all?
am I gonna get sick gains for this?

3 days a week, 1 hour per day, sometimes less

Doing Stronglifts 5x5 and loving how brief the whole workout feels, despite leaving me completely exhausted.

1-1.5 hours, 4 days a week (5/3/1)

>a good play

kek, other than that I agree

>tfw gym master race
>can get a workout whenever
I usually work out for an hour.

Forgot to add "home", so
>tfw home gym master race
>tfw worked out so hard yesterday, just slept for 11 hours

2h*3d/w

2 hours for 3 times a week. Including stretching and warming up

It depends if i go to the gym i loose a lot of time with equipement, changing clothes, speaking with people between sets etc, so for a lifting week, i'd say 3-4 times 3h each, but if i'm training at home that week i practically don't loose time, in that case it'd be 6 times 1-2h during the week and 5-6h in weekends when i'm free.

Faggot

I stare at the clock so I know when it's been an hour so I can leave. God I'm jelly of people who like exercising

I-i just started (litteraly 1 and a half week ago) and I´m not longer in the gym than 45 min. Am I doing it wrong?

whats ur routine

You're really taking twice as long as necessary.

This, except I go 5 days a week.
Well, I try to.
I racka disciprine

Not that guy, but I would urge you to go to the theatre sometime, if there's something worthwhile playing.

regular SS

I can barely understand what the negro is trying to say with his sentence there.

Holy fuck, why do such slangs start existing in the first place?

4x a week. 5/3/1 BBB + extra accessories for biceps/shoulder/triceps

About an hour each time

4 days a week

between 45-90minutes depending on the day and how tired I am, usually takes an hour +/- 5 min

>rock climbing gym
Sender one?

Going to the gym, travel time, lifting or cardio, showering, and travel back usually takes about 2 hours total from my day.

Honestly I wish I could do more, but my body just wouldn't be able to take it. My time at the gym is easily the highlight of my day. Probably all just endorphins and me being a fat ass sit around the house playing vidia all my life didn't know such a thing existed.

Currently
4 x Cardio 40 min
4 x Training 90 min
Cutting suuucks

this

Oc fag please go

Just started going to the gym. I can't do any longer than 1 hour at most without major breaks. Will this get better quickly?

Do you stretch afterward?

stupid questions. just go to the gym and you will figure it out. not really a way to do it wrong except for snap city.

lol your gym sucks dont it

as long as it takes my Chad to finish his pizza

SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLIN!

Looking at this thread, I get really deprrssed. My workouts last between 30 and 40 minutes.

Nah it's the better so cal climbing gym

I edited OP's picture to make it apply to me.

Nice golf club edit. I've gone no contact with the few friends I had and I thinik besides working out and working, the golf course is where im going to spend most of my time.