Tfw no bf

>tfw no bf

>tfw bf but you still feel like shit

we even lift together 3 days a week, on a strengh program

but i still feel dead inside (even though i love him)

Whore

Where you at, OP?

Twinks or bears?

Nevada.

Otters.

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

>but i still feel dead inside (even though i love him)

translation:

>but i still feel dead inside... I crave for chad cock that would fill me inside nicely and would give me adrenaline chills for doing something forbidden tehee ;)

Dumb frogposters

how many kids you got?

Most likely this. Not saying there's any shame in feeling that, just be honest with the guy.

>tfw no bearmode bf

>tfw there is a guy with this shitty gf

I'd absolutely love to have a boyfriend who lifted on the regular with me. Together we could do cardio and lift, eat broccoli and chicken and occasionally Ben&Jerry's like Rich and Sara. Maybe even inject test on each other's ass cheeks.

He'd love thick girls (not fat though but I'm building on my ass now so I got few pounds to go down to get my abs back) and he'd adore my high test ass and want me to sit on his face. During summer times with lift and go biking together and drive to woods to have wild, jungle themed, animalistic sex in the nature. He'd bang me with his strong bod like no tomorrow.

Well, one can only hope.

Fucking same
all the gays in my town are either gross and old or genuine flamey fags. My ex was one. There's nobody that likes to stay fit but doesn't overindulge in the lifestyle to the point of meat head status. Probably doesn't help that I'm add and don't watch sports, but holy fuck why is it so hard to find an intelligent, handsome, fit man?

Only gay guy I know even close to like that is my cousin, and since this is isn't /b/ no I haven't done it.

I'll be your bf user

post your ass bro

neither of those two is bearmode

i seriously hope youre all girls.
also ey bbys

did you even read my fucking post

no girls on the internet mate

>why is it so hard to find an intelligent, handsome, fit man?
>so hard to find an intelligent, handsome, fit man
>intelligent, handsome, fit man

well finding a guy like that is like hitting a jackpot.

sorry but only a few could actually have that kind of a man.

One can only hope.

Fuck I'd take two of the three, guess I better check grindr, tindr, jackd, scruff and anything else prone to disappoint. FUCK MY WHOLE

life

I'm a woman

I had no idea gay guys struggled so to find a mate
Damn, sounds like its almost as hard for you as it is for straight guys

I find a guy who was handsome and fit but he was so fucking stupid, after 3rd week, I couldn't even stand to him.

I mean sex was great but all other times were miserable. He didn't have any job, he didn't have a university degree, he didn't read any books nor any tv series that would help his IQ increase a little bit.

I dumped him.

Now I'd rather have fit, intelligent and average looking guy over fit, handsome and dumb guy.

Actualy having sex is very easy for gay guys to find. Speding 20 minutes on Grindr will get you laid easily.

But when it comes to relationships, yes gay guys are having a hard time as much as straight guys.

>tfw my friend is intelligent, handsome, but big
>tfw he doesn't like me as much as I like him(you know), but still really likes me
>tfw I'm not into guys but If he would do nohomo things with me then I'll do it with pleasure
>tfw he squats
Well, I accept my fate.

Finding a man who's even relatively nice looking, dressed nicely, was smart and fits hard even for us young straight women on the peak of our attractiveness. There's just simply not that many of those. A basic thumb rule seems to be that if he's fit, he's stupid and never put much effort to academic development. A typical meat head, you know.

I'd perfectly settle with a man who had a brain and a nice face. And it's fine, if I loved him I didn't really wish him to be much different, and at the end of the day being fit doesn't bring that much value to the table if other aspects are lacking. No matter how fit he was, if he was dumb there's no future over one night at max.

I can get my dick sucked by a low rent meth addict and contract aids whenever I want, but for consistency it's even harder. Fuck girls pick some shit tier males man, but gays have a dating pool that's about five times smaller, and if you're ugly, well then you're the band aid at the bottom.

I have never had sex with a guy who had a nice six pack, that's all I ask. Brains come first relationship wise but damn it a six pack makes a solid third or fourth. Any pack really. Also a nice dick.

The more I go on the pickier things get...

True. And why? Because men are the real sluts, women have nothing on us gays. Hell even straight boys are good and whory, just look at this entire website.

>tfw you're all 3 but still can't find a decent women.

Wow this is a really good response coming from a straight woman. Thanks a lot!

As a gay guy, I think I will also follow the same path. A nice face and intelligence would be enough to settle.

Maybe our expectations are just too high and there are not simply enough men like that out there.

There is no way in the whole world that you have those 3, and you are unable to find a woman.

That is simply a lie.

I think you should check yourself one more time with an objective view.

Move to Toronto. Driving downtown and seeing the quality of men walking around the church street is enough to make a man go gay for a day. a few weeks ago I saw the two most handsome men I've ever seen with my own two eyes , they had great bodies and were a couple. The kind of sex they must have....
No Homo

>people call me attractive and constantly rate me 8/10+
>study maths at one of the best university in the UK and world
>getting to about 8℅ bf for summer shredz.
The real reason is I have a very set criteria on who I would date. Although I do pull quite easily in a club.

fuck I live in a state relatively close to Toronto. Fucking chicago has some of the hottest guys i've ever seen. pic related: me.

Tfw bi but no idea how to get a bf.

>tfw all of this but the six pack because bulking

Pls be in London

>inb4 need to shave I know

>that's about five times smaller
I actually thought gay guys were more likely to find love since you know we guys are quite similar to eachother so the pressure to be someone youre not isnt there

I think women face diffrent problems when it comes to dating and i dont know where you live but where i live there are tons of guys who are fit, smart, tall, good looking and single
Hell im working my way to my bachelors right now alongside a friend and he just recently got a gf. before that we were gym buddies since we both were single for years and he actually had to move very far away to find his gf
But yes, finding a stable partner for women isnt due to lack of good men but its more likely due to too many "bad" men taking up the space

This is bullshit, I'm friends with many guys who are all of this and still women shit all over them or cheat on them.

Never take dating advice from women or listen to what women want. They don't even reliably want Chad, I've seen them cheat on alpha Chad's with bottom of thr barrel losers because they're just straight up stupid.

I'd live in london for you user, I wanna get out of the US before furher Trump siezes control...

>fleeing Trump

It won't work out, degenerate.

I dont think he is lying, im in a similar position as he is
seems we all are having problems

>tfw watching myself becoming a meat-head and can't seem to stop it

I doubt that. Have you considered that you might be aiming too high for ehta you offer?

Or then you might need to take the initiative. Most guys don't do it anymore out of fear of rejection.

You'd think that wouldn't you? I live in a city of 50k people, and have yet to find a suitor that isn't a complete limp-wristed piece of shit. Perhaps I just have a narrow type, but is a smart, strong, fit guy who isn't to masc or fem too much?

> tfw you'll never find a qt3.14 total bottom to bang forever in a devoted, romantic, monogamous, power couple relationship

I'm all three but awkward as fuck, also women are terrible people.

D-Don't s-shave kohai.

>Perhaps I just have a narrow type, but is a smart, strong, fit guy who isn't to masc or fem too much?
Fuck no man, youre looking for a partner so i understand it
50k is kind of a small city though, ever thought about moving?
I mean it does seem like throwing in the towel but its a big world out there, dont just stay in one place user

I want to meet you.

I'm not quite a qt3.14 yet, thou :(

Post faces

Yeah me too, I can gather myself mostly for a few good days of talking but after a while I just kinda rot when it comes to good conversational material and wind up talking about the things that make me a weirdo.

Like Esperanto, or fucking touhou

pic: me

I live in Sweden and there are a lot of attractive men. But lifting isn't especially big here, most just run and such. And the ones who are fit are often white trash. But yeah as said, I don't really consider lifting as a super important aspect when it comes to dating. Sure it would be a plus and he must do some sort of sports, but having abs and big muscles isn't necessary. And I mean you see those guys, but abs rarely goes hand in hand with a university degree.

Really? Well I'm sorry to hear that. I personally haven't met that many men who'd fit the criteria though so may I ask where do you live? Where's that heaven on earth for straight women?

>tfw no man to live with in a husband and wife relationship where we give each other a comfortable, loving life sharing responsibilities
>no man to cook delicious meals for and learn his favorites foods
>to grow a garden with vegetables, herbs and fruit trees
>make each other feel like better people
>and no sex because my body is hideous
Maybe I should just try to become a live-in maid for an older man.

T-Trickster?

> I'm not quite a qt3.14 yet, thou

W-Why not?

> Post faces

I don't lift yet.

I'm confident, assertive, educated, and decisive.
I just need to boost my aesthetic and mental gains.
Ugh.

> tfw you read this and it sounds like a dream

Please Kohai.

I would if I had the resources, I'm still 19 hombre and therefore am a child that can go to prison basically. I wanna get out of here by the time I can get drunk legally. I'm looking into an apprenticeship for an electricians position which will take 5 years though. Great fuckin money, but most of the people are gonna be trash hicks and unpleasant hets and some few who actually know what the fuck their doing...fucking hell

This is not at all hard to fix if you're at least average in your looks. Guys are desperate as fuck so find an ordonary looser and make him start SS with you. Not that hard desu senpai

>I live in Sweden
Spännande, jag med
Lifting is a big part in some smaller groups so it depends on where you look i guess
I honestly dont know what to tell you, i see fit guys most of the time and good looking ones too
At my university there are maybe 5-6 guys in my class alone beside me who are fit this bill so its not a lack of supply
Youre probably looking in the wrong place

If you feel dead inside, it probably has nothing to do with your relationship and more to do with how you've chosen to spend your time and your life.

Naah I don't know. I lift on the regular, I got a decent face (&weight&frame) and a degree and that's pretty much what I'm looking for in a man.

... will you post your ass, though? Or tits. Or whatever.

July 3rd, 2016. Be in Toronto

Yeah well the main problem is that I'm not really looking, just focusing on university and lifting so I don't party a lot or anything. I'm rather new to this city so I don't know that many people from here either. And you just don't really get to know guys if you don't go out and drink on the regular.

ew

I know plenty of guy friends who's fit, handsome and intelligent but they usually have to high standards when it comes to girls. And they're too busy studying for girls anyway. Try taking some classes at a good uni and you should find some great guys

>le move to canada xD

You can sit on my face and I would adore your high test ass. We can lift and go biking together through the woods but I have to stop at the sex, though. Just not for me.

>tfw built like a twink but hairy like a bear
Will anyone ever love me?

No offence but how do you know its hard if youre not looking?
I cant tell you how to get to know guys if you dont socialize with people but i can tell you that asking for him to just have a degree is dumb
You can be smart without a degree and you can with dumb with a degree so maybe expand your field of view alittle?
One of the smartest guys i know worked at Mcdonalds for six years, now he is studying medicine in Uppsala but he was smart before that aswell

Id like to think i am all those things you are looking for and i can tell you its not easy even for these guys
Funny how it seems noone is having an easy time in dating when looking at this thread

i'm sorry but you're too late. Also I look like i'm fucking 14 again. shaved my torso too

>tfw no gf like this

why live

Otters popular.

Kohai, pls.
What have you done?
With a different haircut and facial hair you'd be getting lots of attention.

> Funny how it seems noone is having an easy time in dating when looking at this thread

To be honest famalam, I'm a total top skelly and could get a date tomorrow if I wanted, or get an American to fly over and date me, but it just doesn't feel right. I feel like I need to better myself before I put myself in a position where I feel 'ready' to give a relationship everything I have - not sure if that makes much sense...

I do socialize with people, but you know what's the culture is like, we mainly socialize inside our own social groups. Sure I see attractive men all the time, but I'm not approaching them cause there's no socially accepted way to do it and that's what I meant with "I'm not looking for," meaning that I'm not really having any effort on meeting new guys. So it's hard to find a man fitting to that criteria inside my own natural social groups. For me there's also a language barrier, I'm here for my studies but I'm not fluent in local language, making it even harder for me to just go and strike up a question despite being fluent in English.

Having a degree of some sort is preferred simply because people who doesn't have one, usually doesn't have their shit together. However I'd never cut off a guy simply cause he didn't have a degree, but it's preferred cause usually it indicates that he's somewhat ambitious and patient. Sure there are exceptions to the rule though. But in general, he just must be smart.

And you are right, it ain't easy for anyone. Meeting someone who's a good match on personality level is what's hard.
>tfw a trump supporter and politically totally incorrect in this God forsaken country I live in

Otters are popular.*

Functioning on four hours sleep here for the second day, forgive me Veeky Forums.

SENPAI PLS

I NEED HAIRCUT RECOMMENDATIONS, ITTN

I HATE MY HAIR BUT AM AFRAID OF TRYING SOMETHING NEW. What do, pic recommendations if possible

Damn, it's not like hair can be removed by a variety of methods.

Ironically,that's quite similar to what the average skinnyfat dude thinks as well.

But it that's really you, go and take initiative. Good things come to those who grab them by the balls

I got you covered brah.
I'll post some suggestions.
Your hair will grow back, so don't worry.
If you're unsure about getting it cut, try use products and style it.
Play around with it at home.
If you like it - wash it out.
Experiment with different products Kohai.

> inb4 tumblr

2/3.

3/3.

I'm trying senpai.

>I'm here for my studies but I'm not fluent in local language
Thats your in right there
Helping people with language is a natural ice breaker, learn some swedish and try it out

Dont worry about being politically incorrect, many swedes simply dont speak their mind because of fear of being looked at in disgust by people who view them as diffrent but many are better than you think

I must say youre probably the first girl ive heard of in Sweden atleast who cares about a degree, i usually hide the fact that i study since most girls i chase after think studies are boring so they fuck right off if i mention it
Sure they might be impressed but not attracted and i dont care about impressing people

Don't lose faith user.

Seems like I'd need to color my hair and that's not my game. Also, it looks like it requires a lot of product for this one and finesse
He looks like tyler oakley with a receding hairline, definite 1/3

Basically my hair when actually styled, except I focus on raising the front more than the back.