Why would a Chad with superior HEIGHT FACE and FRAME choose dicks over chicks?

Why would a Chad with superior HEIGHT FACE and FRAME choose dicks over chicks?

pic very related, Colton Haynes recently announced he likes dick.

that guys jaw is literally turning me

men>womyn

I still don't understand why people announce that sort of thing. Regardless of the push for acceptance of it. It's a constant source of shame for me, personally.

He's not that attractive. He looks like he's wearing eyeliner and his eyebrows look like caterpillars

He's a super manlet though

Literally what?

5'9" is above average. The manlet meme applies to those below 5'8"

Penis is superior. Vagina smells weird & 100% of the time the person they're attached to is an annoying drain intellectually, financially, & spiritually.

facelet pls.
He's handsome as fuck.

In an ideal world, there wouldn't be a need to make a fuss about whether you like cock or not.
Since we're not living in an ideal world, he and people like him actually push the idea that "Oh, that handsome guy from Arrow is gay. Apple's CEO is gay too!. I guess not all fags are degenerate bugchasers dancing with their cocks out on Folsom Street in SF".
They're bringing the issue into the mainstream, which fags should be really thankful for, because otherwise we'd still be hunted on the streets.

>tfw no daddy bf

>his eyebrows look like caterpillars

I've been told my eyebrows resemble small mammals.

>tfw no submissive twink

5'9 is below average for a white dude. I would know.

Manlet is less than 6 ft. You need to be able to tower over people

Considering the fact 5'9'' is the average in most european countries, i'd say you're wrong.
>inb4 yuro's aren't white

Whatever helps you lanklets sleep at night

>believing google when it comes about height
>google lists turbo manlet 5'6 kit harrington as 5'10

at least go to celebheights please faggots

Is that the the dad and son from Walking Dead?
...why am I now fantasizing about a musky, older man fucking his teenage son
wtf Veeky Forums

5'9 is the average height for almost every european country(sometimes even above average) and literally the us average male height

kek

Dude, that nigga is a straight Fuccboi.
There's no way on earth you could confuse that 5'6" at best powerbottom for a chad.

>choose
xd

There's something I've always been suspicious of, is it true that the guys with the "gay" voice, limp wrist thing, are almost always generally bottoms?

and do tops blend in with hetero guys better?

No.
t. gay bar slut

>implying gays aren't just intelligent enough to realize women are shit and boys do it better.

Have you seen the modern female lately?
Why wouldn't you choose to be gay?

>scrolling through front page
>Her neck
That's enough Veeky Forums for tonight.

1000x this.

I'd MUCH rather be fucking a qt twink like pic related.

I think its because once you have all the pussy, it suddenly becomes meaningless and at that point you might as well learn to love your bros.

GET AWAY FROM MY BEST BOI YOU SLUT

Fuck man, whenever I see handsome fags, all I think is "WHY!?"

You could slay so much poon but you choose dicks..

I remember like 2 years ago, I saw this guy. He looked like the dream version of what I hope to be one day. The epitome of what I aim to be.

He had a ducati, he was built. Like a steve cook or zyzz was muscular but not too massive.

Stylish hair good skin nice clothes and I remember thinking "I bet he can fuck any girl he wants". And as he walked past he walked up to another dude, gave the gayest most flamboyant "Heyyyyyyy" and kissed the dude on the mouth. and it blew my mind.

I don't understand why fags do what they do.

Doesn't bother me though more pussy for the lickin.

Who the fuck even is this nigga

Because gays know what guys actually want. You yourself admitted you liked his physique and appearance. Unlike heterofags, who only think of what they see, gays like being hot for their hot boyfriend.

this

anything below 6 feet she won't want your seed

Get fucked heteroshit, homosex is the best sex.
While you robotpost on Veeky Forums why that 6/10 chubby girl in your class won't allow you to be her 5th beta orbiter, we're out getting that dere chad cock.

well here where i live(not usa) i have plenty of tier 1 pussy

but i went to miami/south beach florida and boy, the men in there were 8-10(except for blacks) and women were 6 and below

if i lived in the us i'd be gay too
men in there are gorgeous

Less than 6'2 is not "HEIGHT"

Everyone knows that the best looking men are always gay. At least the women know this. It's a truism.

Also, this is /fit. We're all homos here. Really.

>no homo

>5'9" is above average. The manlet meme applies to those below 5'8"

MANLET DETECTED

The truth - and not the meme bullshit - is that if you're 5'10" or less, you're a manlet. No question about it. Women will look at you with pity or disdain. At 5'10" you're the King of the Manlets. That's your only consolation.

5'11" to 6'0" is just short. Women will date you, but ruefully and while keeping an eye out for taller, better men.

6'1" to 6'3" is ideal. Even if you're ugly, you can still command the respect of women.

6'4" + is too tall (UNLESS you're living in the Netherlands).

These are the facts. No one can dispute them without looking like an angry manlet, so don't even try. You'll just make the women laugh harder.

lanklets are this delusional

>6'2"
>lanklet

Angry manlet detected.

>laughinggirls.jpg

>being so alpha you only feel good around dicks and testosterone

Jesus, how do I reach this mode?

Not him, but 6'2" is pretty unnecessary. 6' is ideal.

Become a mtf?

You know what I find funny about the entire height/face/frame meme? Is how buttblasted "6' +masterrace" get over this and turn it into an /r9k/ meme and not to be taken seriously while defending the manlet meme with all their heart

It seems like the masterrace has only their height and nothing else going for them

Height is a necessary but not the only factor, as I'm sure you well know. Not all 6'1" men are the same and they would do well to improve themselves constantly in other areas - health, education, wealth, style, etc., etc., etc.

But if you're a manlet, well, I don't want to say "kill yourself", but your ability to attract women will be serious hampered by your manletism regardless of your success in other domains, barring the few exceptions where you're a rock star, billionaire or royalty.

Life's hard as a manlet. There's no question about it. That said, everyone should strive to achieve their personal best.

Having another billion in the bank account is unnecessary, but everyone wants it anyway. Such is life.

Kek
At most I associate myself with chad
I have it all

Is there such thing as gay chad? And beta gays?

uke and seme

I thought that was just a meme

>HEIGHT FACE
long face = low test
wtf is this bizarre meme?

What the fuck even is this thread?
5'11 is considered short but still decent, 5'9 is suicide tier for any race.

>caring about what people get off to

Fag.

Just face and frame

>Everyone is taking this cheap b8

>reading this stuff and watching idiots getting triggered

>5'11 is considered short but still decent, 5'9 is suicide tier for any race.

FACT

>HEIGHT

nice try manlet

nah, 6'0 is the cutoff for HEIGHT

I'll meet your one and raise you trips. Check em.

Mascs and fems.

Fems are not necessarily betas and mascs are not necessarily alpha.
>mfw have a thing for beta mascs

>Fems are not necessarily beta

Yes, they are.

gay guys let you fuck like crazy
females no matter how hot you are will start withholding sex during the relationships

he's prettier than she is.

>mfw 5'10 living in holland
>my father is 6'2

I very much want his dick

Same. :(

Dude, Dutch guy here too. My dad is 6.6, I'm stuck at 6.....

>tfw half dutch, half greek
>dad is a greek manlet
>tfw i'm already 18 and only 1.77m

I've accept my fate that no qt dutch boys will want a manlet bf

when his head proportions begin with a seven

is this picture trying to show the amount of heads that take up the same width as the shoulders?

- Hormonal imbalances (possibly from birth)
- Shit ton of xenestrogens everywhere these days

Homosexuality is a weapon put on us.

How tall are the girls you see around usually? In cm of course. Typical height?

My sister is 180, my wife is 170. The Dutch average for females is around 170, for men it's somewhere in between 180 and 185 I believe

In my family, all women are 180 or taller

How tall you are measuring by your head

Try 5'8 you kanker crybaby

This, they're trying to make men gay and sterilize women to reduce population, maybe after a few generations with little breeding we will be okay again

Women wanting you is even worse than women not wanting you

>6'
>towering over anything but a dwarf

Why does Veeky Forums shill so hard on this? Like, it's the only thing you can't change with lifting. Even your face will improve. But idk when this manlet hatred started. My best friends are 5'10" and 5'8" and they are the most out-going and selfconfident motherfuckers I know. We started lifting at the same time and they've made más gains. I look kindda decent now but they are fucking ripped.
I'm 6'2" but wouldn't mind being 2 or 3 noches shorter if that ment easier gains

>father is 6'2
>brother is 6'4
>cousin is 6'2
>be 5'7

wew