Tinder

What the fuck happened? I just got out of a relationship and got back on tinder because there were a bunch of sluts who just wanted to fuck a year and a half ago. Now it's a bunch of single moms and chicks who think tinder is match.com

Some fatty just got offended that I just wanted to bang her like I wasn't doing her a favor

Depends where you live. Sluts didn't disappeared. I'd say, if you look young, just put a -18 age on your Facebook account and you'll have access to Tinder for minors.

lmao if you set your age under 18 it only gives you minors? that's pretty gross desu, kinda enabling that shit

There's in fact two Tinders : if you're

Tinder got mainstream
All I see now its hags n hamplanets
Use to be cute library girls who wanted to a quick funk shots Garbo now

Yeah that's what I'm finding too, what replaced it?

I tried humble but that's stupid too most girls match and never say anything

I went on a date and I offered to pay and he let me

Does that mean he didn't like me? He didn't text me...

Are you fat? Did you catfish him?

>looking for love on a whore app

lol

Sht idk I was using blender after someone made a thread asking the same question a year ago pretty good found my qtpie their after using for a week so I don't really know

>dating people that use these apps

why would you do this to yourself

bumble m8

Yeah I got bumble too I've matched with a bunch of chicks now and they just never start the conversation and the timer dies out

I'm 54kgs so no
I didn't, face is ok

He's looking for the same and even told me so

She looks like an anime character how could I resist?on Katya level

Shit man. Don't believe these feminists. Guys, at their core like feeling like a provider and a protector. Don't emasculate them by paying....

At the very most offer to pay your half.

>54 kgs

How do you want to be an Alpha with that ?

pic / LONDON

As a female why are you on tinder?

no he isnt

he's a guy on tinder, he's looking for one thing and it isnt a relationship

im a guy. trust me, I know how we think.

Because I live in the middle of no where and there's no other way for me to meet people

He could've insisted
I think it's over anyway, it's been two days and no text. I guess I sperged too much. He did say my nervousness was showing

Fucking hate this, tinder has turned into speed okcupid, its not a hookup app anymore its just a shitty dating site app now. Also people barely use it anymore

>tinder is just a way for whores to validate their ego without putting out

fixed

so which app do you use for hook ups?

I'm just confused why all these chicks thought they could get on a hook up app and decide that it's like the other guy said and make it speed okcupid

>swipe for dick

>sit at bar, wait for dick

life as a girl sure must be difficult

this
Veeky Forums says Bang sluts on tinder like they´ve never used tinder before
girls use sex to get validation and with tinder they dont need to, they get it for free

Most of the girls that are on Tinder to "date" will suck your dick the first night. Some are on there for legit relationships. I really wouldn't mind if it weren't for the fact that most of them are 5-6/10s. Let's not forget we're in America so those 5s and 6s think they're 10s and 11s.

fuck tinder

just get fit and perch yourself at a bar and ignore anyone that is ugly

basically like a red light district girl but the male version

This isnt r9k. On fit we talk about beign the people she would meet, not the autistic fuck getting no matches.

because nobodies ever gotten laid off of tinder before, I know multiple people including myself that have fucked tinder sluts, this was all when the app first came out for me, every now and then a friend of mine still gets a catch

Man
You don't know. The thing is to find a slutty girl who still wants a "serious" relationship. Then fuck her on first date and never talk to her again.

who said anything about r9k

im saying "dating" dynamics are kinda fucked up if you think about it.

on topic, you dont use a slut app to find mr right. that's just dumb.

Our society is deeply fucked but it's not the topic of the thread. Here, we just want to fuck whores

Its r9k mindset wich set you up to fail. I agree tho.

There are guys who can do it sure but girls mainly use it for validation and since they get the validation of "you have 895 new matches" they dont need to reward the guys with sex

Im very conflicted about tinder, a serious relationship would be nice IMO but...using tinder for that feels like burning your clothes to stay warm

yeah a fwb situation would be ideal, I dont want a gf cause that would waste too much of my free time.

if only I could get one without much drama, or them not being crazy.

There are so many threads/forums/sites discussing this topic holy shit.

Post attractive photos, don't believe women when they say they want something more than a fuck - they know what tinder is.

If you go on a tinder date and there's any chemistry (skip the "date" part if you have any game) you're having sex.

Enjoy the sluts.

Is the catchphrase important or is it just some streetpicker bullshit ?

>im a guy. trust me, I know how we think.
Fuck off, you aren't the ambassador of men all over the globe.

Don't ever fucking reply to me again if you aren't going to contribute

>He's looking for the same and even told me so

Did you know that sometimes guy say shit that ain't true just to have sex

Most people suggest not using catch phrases at all. An emoticon if you even have to.

Picture it this way; On tinder disqualifying you takes priority over qualifying you. Limiting disqualifiers is priority over showing qualities. There's obviously a balance and none of it is a science but keep that in mind.

You're trying to appeal to the broadest variety of women. You're natural instinct may be to find a niche and hope she/they likes you for that. But don't do that. Don't limit yourself out of the gate.

kinda like how girls say they like you, but they really just want to use you for financial reasons?

while we're at it, rate my profile?

Oh you're talking about after you already match. my mistake.

Yeah sure why not. At that point you're just trying to stand out and show you're willing.

You can do anything with women but never bore them. Seriously.

wingo dango bingo, you get it

it's an arms race

get your shit without gettin got

You have hobbies which is good but you should include pictures of yourself in a social setting and a picture of you with an animal (dog preferably)
Expand your bio maybe?

what are you looking for exactly

kinda sad how everyone has to lie to each other

but it's better to burn someone else than to get burned, I guess.

6.5/10

1/10. You don't even look like you lift.

it ain't sad, it's nature

basic human sex strategy

What if you don't have any social settings ?

expand bio? nah breh like bitches are gonna read that bs, I think we should keep it short and simple, agree?

whatever it comes up, as long as they're not fatties. Casual sex would be ok, but a girl to be a friend would be ok too

fair enough thanks

>nah breh like bitches are gonna read that bs
Youre probably right but could possibly appeal to a wider set of bitches

Then fucking get some, jesus christ
If you dont have any friends go out with coworkers or just random people and take pictures

shoot the shit, do the thing, take a group picture

boom, you're a social human being with a picture to prove it

>Motorcycles

>Crash bars

your right he totally wants to be with you. lol.

Not in America but it's pretty much the same over here in the uk. Pic related.

>35
>5'8''
>likes clubbing
>doesnt like beards
So many flaws but stilll probably has guys lining up around the corner

Some guys don't like it when women take control. At max you should have said to split the bill

>library girls
>cute

Wait, what if I'm exactly 18? Am I seriously missing out on all the 17 and 16yo qts?

At this point we don't care. Would fuck her and throw her away like a condom

In fact

That sucks. Getting older women is such an uphill battle, and there's literally no reason they shouldn't show me girls 16+

2/10; a bunch of selfies, even in front of a mirror. no thanks. I also hate when guys add their height. I'm not gonna like you just bc you're tall

I'm 19 and I only want to fuck (like everyone else in this thread). What's the best to find sluts : Tinder for minors or Tinder for adults ?

I'm afraid that

>want to go on tinder for a quick fuck
>girl im talking to might see it

she's probably on it too but fuck

>wouldn't want to fuck on first date.
This is a risk youre running whenever you date a woman
Anyway, depends on your game plan im guessing
girls 16-18 look much better but are much harder to get to fuck so id say go adult

W h y t h e l o n g f a c e ?

Here's another one