Anyone here experienced racism in gym Veeky Forums?

Anyone here experienced racism in gym Veeky Forums?

no i'm white

If you want to complain about "racism", you should go to tumblr or reddit, spic/nigger/gook/poo/whatever.

I'm white too, just with a tan
All my cousins are pale white.
Then there is me, a little brown boy

Lots of spics think they're white. You're not.

I'm asking for stories some are kek like a girl who used to complain about me to staff and then snapped her leg on leg press.

I've experienced manletism/babyfacism by being called "champ" by the tall guys. Yeah I might be a manlet with a baby face but I am probably the same fucking age as you, you shitty facial aging genetic tall fag who looks 35 at 25.

No my family is from Scotland.
My mother is Irish Catholic.
My dad's parents are actual spicts l, like pure Caucasian spicts.

>misogyny

As expected from a spic.

yeah in my gym we have segregated barbells, squat racks, bathrooms, drinking fountains you name it.

relax, boss

All the time. As a white male in the current year I can't exist in the vicinity of blacks without being racist, so I am experiencing it constantly.

Take it easy there, chief.

This is one of my cousins

It's Not really complaining about racism but more to just telling stories of it you autist. Nothing wrong with that.

More Veeky Forums related than half the shit that comes on here daily desu.

>MFW PEOPLE CALL ME CHIEF OR BOSS

STOP FUCKING BELITTLING ME CHAD

Why is that candy bar like that

Really? Where are you from?

What's that dark mark on his left arm?

Go back to /r9k/. It's your containment board.

make me

>Irish

Fuck off. It's both boards now.

Down boy

Doesn't get any whiter than Irish, half-nigger

No, you fucking faggot. Go away.

Nah I've never seen anyone treated poorly over the colour of their skin.

The gym peeps I train with are good.

Where are you from m8ie0? Same here desu.

We're here and we're here to stay. Accept it and embrace us in all our glory already.

Shit forgot my pic HAHA!

yeah some stupid black cunt jungle money came in the other day and started doing box squats on the smith machine.

everyone in the gym said what the fuck is this nigger doing but he couldn't communicate with us he just stood there waving his arms grunting with his huge joojoo lips dangling open

yes. As a black man i was working out and this blonde cutie was mirin my gains, and I eventually went up to her and ask my #. Apparently the manager didn't like that and got my banned from the gym forever, but it didn't matter cause i banged her that night.

Nope. Never.

This is somewhat related, but:
>at the gym today
>legit 9/10 latina MILF walks past
>wearing tight onepiece unitard/romper
>with the most gorgeous hourglass body
>like goddamn that ass and legs and DAT ASS
>couldn't stop staring, click my tongue
>in a whisper "sheeeeeeeeeit"
>black guy notices and gives me a look as if to say, "my nigga"

B I G
L
A
C
K
E
D

Are you a nativebrah?

GET OUT!

no i'm a manlet with an inferiority complex

Fuck off, I'm a spic with blonde hair and I don't even consider myself white.

Australia.

We get asians, arabs, indians coming in to train (though it's predominately white) and no one gives them shit. They're here to train.

How tall are you man? It cant be that short

5'7 i just hate it when they do it idk why

it's like calling a girl sweetie, condescending af

Settle down, big guy.

THAT ONE TOO

>Doesn't get any whiter than Irish, half-nigger

Calm down bud, thanks

god damn it lmao

My grandparents are slave drivers from British colony

Fuckin a, that roid shoulder though

Chill kiddo

yiou shiund like a fucking nigger

Im white, but I cant help but mire the qt mixed race guys at the gym.

You alright there, tough guy?

I'm Hispanic
I'm also really good looking
So nope.

>telling syrian refugees chick x likes them and then watching them harass her

priceless

go rescue the chick and then fuck her

>I'm also really good looking
Post face

And then marry her and have a long and happy marriage which eventually ends in heartbreak due to her cucking you for a real man.

No, I don't talk with people at the gym. I only have so much time to workout in a day.

>My dad's parents are actual spicts l, like pure Caucasian spicts.
You mean picts?

Anyway, if you don't have white skin, you're not white. Hell, if you don't have blond hair, you aren't truly white-white. Pic related. And I'm not even /pol/.

I'm a pale skinned, dark haired Scotsman and even I don't really go around talking about my whiteness. If you have brown skin, that's bad and you should feel bad.

Take it easy, sport

Yeah I might be a manlet with a baby face
Whoa there, killer. This isn't /r/short. That might be more your speed, big fella.

>implying being white is a good thing

Kek

stop posting that ugly fuck, there are plenty of better looking men to post

>he fell for the socjus meme

I'm not even /pol/ but lmao @ your life brehj

Is that for real? Did she unwittingly do that to her face?

irish aren't white and jocks are pushing it too, there's more to being "white" than just skin colour

yeah I told a nigger to git out

there's a part of reddit for short people?

Theres only one train and that goes to gulag, comrade.

It's fake. Ten guy in the last picture is fucking Omar Isuf you newfag.

I recommend not going there m8. It's toxic as fuck.

FUCK NIGGERS. STOP SUPPORTING YOUR OWN ERADICATION AND THE GLOBAL WHITE GENOCIDE. GET THESE NON-WHITE PILES OF SHIT OUT OF OUR SPACES AND NATIONS.

White guys are creepy/autistic and try to "assert dominance" or act confident by staring for inordinate amounts of time.

White women just give me a 10 foot radius of clear space. Works for me.

Middle eastern dudes try to low key compete and get visibly butthurt when they can't.

Other black dudes nod, give dap, talk about shit between sets, are generally chill. There's only 4 or so of us, though.

I live in the Midwest so we don't get very many Asians/Mexicans/Pajeets/etc.

relax buddy

yeah i called the cops on a nigger once

turned out he had drugs in his car, i didnt even plant it

>that fucking hairline

every single time, fucking niggers not even humans

Do you feel better now?

>paranoid delusions of grandeur

It's not in regard to every single person in the gym, you troglodyte. Try to comprehend what you read.

routine/diet bro?

lol nigger

Ignore them bruh. I think you're swole.

Push/Pull/Legs, twice a week. Cutting on 1800 cals with 35/35/30 protein/carbs/fats macros. Drinking a shitton of water and using a good preworkout helps with the tiredness if you have to work out early/late. What's your progress looking like?

All right I guess. I just started recently and I'm what you would call a "skinny fat" cause my shoulders are getting stocky while I still have somewhat of a gut.
I totally misunderstood what healthy and unhealthy bulking was and now I have some sweet birthing Blaha tier hips.

Would you say that I lose weight first or just keep adding muscle?

Appreciated, man. Kills me how /pol9k/ comes to a board for self-improvement and does whatever it can to tear others down. It should be all support here.

If you don't mind posting, we can figure some shit out breh.

posting a pic*, fucking mobile

Not in the gym but people tend to think of me as a privileged white boy just because I play tennis and I head to the cottage on weekends to ski.

you are

Not really in a place where I can just get up and leave to take a pic desu.

If I had to say I'm somewhat like the guy when he's in the left.

I hate people who give off negative vibes of any kind in the gym.

I'm as white as white can be and I've still had people of all races give this vibe like they're hard.
I like to smile at them, sometimes they soften up, sometimes they double down.

Not really a white thing man. It happens to me as well and I'm brown.

Just keep smiling. You'll never know when you actually brighten up someone elses shitty day.

calm down pal

You're in a fine place, then. Lift to gain size and strength, but don't eat to full on bulk. If I were you, I'd do 2000 cals with the 35/35/30 macro split I mentioned before for a month or two. If you're losing fat and gain in some muscle, stick with it. If your fat loss seems stagnant, lower the cals. Download myfitnesspal for your phone. It's a god send for counting carbs and fats and keeping your ratios correct.

not enough imo desu

FACE HEIGHT FRAME

>with the 35/35/30 macro split
What's this?

You consider yourself black?

>dat hairline
OH SHIT IT'S RONALD McDonald WITHOUT MAKE UP

>irish

Moar like sheep fuckers right? Get out from Great Britain you dumb cunts

35% protein, 35% carbs, 30% fats. I'm on a 50/25/25 right now because I have a trip next week, but yeah. Myfitnesspal makes it super easy to track.

would a 2000kcal diet with 200g of protein build some muscle (obviously working out) for a guy who you coming down from 99kg and therefore over 20% BF (I put this here because everything I read tells me recomp is possible above 15%)?

Take it down a notch, captain

post protein sources and quantities plz