Myprotein Impact Whey Flavor recommendation general

>Myprotein Impact Whey Flavor recommendation general

I'm about to finish my 2,5kg of chocolate brownie, it's pretty nice but not awesome (with milk). I'm kind of bored of the chocolate taste so I'm looking for something that tastes more fruity or with vanilla, got some good recommendation (I'm going to drink it with milk) ?

I always do double scoops of chocolate smooth with 16 oz chocolate milk

God tier:
>cinnamon roll
>chocolate brownie
>Pecan pie

Good tier:
>Peanut cookie
>maple syrup
>Tiramisu

Okay tier:
>Danish cinnamon
>natural vanilla

Shit tier:
>lemon cheesecake

>with 16 oz chocolate milk
All that sugar...

From those that I've tried I'd recommend straciatella, rocky road or anything chocolate-related.

I'd avoid fruity tastes because they always taste like shit and because mixing them with milk will make that even more obvious.

I've tried Straciatella and Chocolate Peanut Butter.

Both are pretty tasty but when you make them in a shaker I would recommend Straciatella because it gets more fluffy.

coffe caramel dude, I bought 5 kg of that shit

Unflavored master race

Is their bulking powder any good? I need dem calories

Just go unflavored be they all taste terrible

Unflavored literally tastes the best

Unflavoured implies that it doesnt taste anything you goof .

Unflavoured means no added flavouring. Whey most definitely has a taste of its own.

>PB&choc
Tastes alright (does not taste like chocolate at all) but only if you use full fat milk, is disgusting otherwise.
Mixes pretty bad tho. 3/5 cause it isn't sweet as fuck like other flavours
>Summer fruits
Roomie bought this shit and let me tell you it's absolutely disgusting. Tastes like very cheap strawberry bubblegum and sugar, lots of sugar.
0,5/5 because mixes well
>Unflavoured
Tastes like milk but stronger, its alright with milk, but the taste has an edge to it and it also gets boring. Mixes alright.
3,5/5 imo. Goes to 4,5/5 if you add cocoa to the shake (can be unsweetened cocoa powder).

I tried raspberry. Then my piss smelled like raspberry. I am not ok with raspberry piss.

Unflavoured is the way to go.

Yeah, it tastes like cum.

I had chocolate smooth, cookies and cream, unflavoured and apple crumble + custard so far.

All of them were good, especially apple crumble and custard is amazing... after my last 3 5Kg packs were cookies and cream this apple crumble and custard is a really nice new taste.

Unflavored doesn't taste that great for drinking but you can use it for cooking (like in pasta sauce etc.) so its nice aswell.
Its also the cheapest and you can add taste with the myprotein flav drops aswell so its also best for variety because you can add different flavors with the flav drops depending on mood. And the 5Kg pack is cheap as fuck when you wait for the right promotions...

I wonder if my jizz will taste better if I consume flavored whey

Summer fruits is the only flavour I like

Not really, natural banana is the shit, tasted like an actual milk shake when mixed with milk. I'm having chocolate brownie and it's nice. Natural vanilla is nice too but a bit on the strong side.

I use the same brand. Always unflavoured though as I can then use it in anything without really having to worry about how it's going to taste.

I use it in banana smoothies with a handful of spinach, mix it into Greek yoghurt, and sometimes just throw a couple scoops into my blender with a bunch of oats when I'm feeling lazy.

It's pretty good stuff for the price.

UNFLAVORED. Just add cocoa powder or strawberries. It's healthier and more versatile. You can even mix it into tomato sauce for pasta

They should put out a grapefruit flavour for this.

is this a good brand? is it filtered?

Scooby recommends it on his website.

I currently drink Strawberry Cream and i dont like it very much.

S-Scooby?

Wait what? You can add it to savory sauces?

Does it mix well? How does it effect the flavour and consistency?

I was always getting a boner during this scene in the OP.

Number 1 on labdoor.com

I need more opinions on Vanilla flavors. Pls help!

Choclate smooth and natural choclate are pretty good, but I haven't tried any other flavour so I dont have anything to compare it to.

Natural Chocolate is awful. Amongst the worst tasting and worst mixing whey I've ever bought.

Buy vanilla protein and sugar free coffee flavor syrups.

get dextrose or maltose and coconut oil in bulk and add to your shake. ta da. weight gainer shake.

I'm almost done with my 2.5kg bag of chocolate orange. Got a 1kg bag of white chocolate after that.
Thinking of trying maple syrup of cinammon danish afterwards. Maybe a 2.5kg bag or either?

Cookies and cream is total shit taste, sold mine, could not drink it.

Choc smooth, Strawberry, Blueberry is fine.

Chocolate orange is meh, could drink it but the taste was ok.

Cookines and cream man, its crap.

I've tried these myprotein wheys so far:

>Chocolate brownie 8/10
>Chocolate Nut 7/10 (sprinkle some water on it to make fake nutella that's 10/10 tho)
>Cinnamon roll 8/10
>Salted caramel 5/10
>Chocolate peanut 8/10

S H I L L
--H
----I
------L
--------L

>Unflavoured

It's cheaper and has slightly more protein per scoop.

It also smells less if you suck at washing your shaker cup

chocolate smooth is good

chocolate mint is pretty good but has a weird chemical aftertaste

It tastes basically like dried milk. It isn't cut with any shitty garbage.

I like it.

spmblx

This. Stop shilling you fucking jude

I just got the banana isolate, it tastes a lot like Nesquik even with water.

Peanut cookie is absolutely revolting, haven't finished the bag. The smell enough is alone to put me off. Avoid.

Is Cinnamon Roll better than Cinnamon Danish?

I got the Danish by accident and it's so massively sweet.

I make a postworkout protein shake with Raspberry, creatine, and half a scoop of fruit punch Gatorade, all mixed with water. It tastes awesome and the Gatorade only adds 80 calories (protip: the scoop that comes in the can of Gatorade mix is a double serving)

JUST GET PLAIN AND BUY A BLENDER YOU STUPID FAGGOTS
THERE'S NO NEED TO BUY THIS
>le epic cookies and cream
BULLSHIT