Be 100% honest with me Veeky Forums

Be 100% honest with me Veeky Forums.

Is this achievable natty?

He's 6'4, so no.

Take a look at connection between the traps, delts and upper chest....they're very sus, could just be a good pump + good angle + good lighting....but still...the rest looks possible natty.

That all said, if this is some type of fitness guy, he is most definitely on at least SOMETHING, not much, very light dosages, but something.

you're dyle, know how I can tell?

he's an actor

He's an actor, definitely not natty.

I'm thinking, when the actors stop needing all this mass for a role, do they stop using roids? And then go back on it when they need to bulk up again?
Or do they just keep using it?
Is that why they age so badly?

wow this thread. if you think pic in OP is on roids then everyone must think I'm on roids. Fucking dylets.

Yes, the core might take some extra effort, but the rest can be achieved with 2-3 years of a decent routine and healthy normie diet.

If you are 6'4 then eating enough to grow will probably be the biggest challenge.

Go ahead and try

>when the actors stop needing all this mass for a role, do they stop using roids?

Yes. Look at OP's guy when he's not playing a barbarian or Hemsworth, or Cavill, or Bale. They don't actually like working out, they just do it for the roles.

>And then go back on it when they need to bulk up again?
Obviously.

>Is that why they age so badly?
That, and the drugs, the drinking and the stress.

Ew. Nasty. And a bit sad actually.

still looks 1000000x better than me

How to grow hair on my chest?

Is it achievable natty? yes.

Is it achievable natty for you? probably not.

Become a man 1xF

Don't. It's really annoying, especially in the summer.

yes but you never will

you have feed it nutrients by letting other men cum on your chest

>I never had chesthair before

Yes its achievable, Jason is actually an awesome guy, when asked about what he does for his training he said " i fuck alot "
Very very down to earth, no ego,and a metal head

shave your pubes (if you've got any already) and superglue them to your chest. voilĂ .

Not for most people but this guy has some freak genetics. Look at pictures of him when he as 18, he was muscular without even lifting weights.
Also his dad is an islander, (samoan maybe?) He poster a pic of him on instagram some time ago and the guy is like 60 years old but huge.

Minioxidil

Dude, when someones livelihood is based on how you look you sure as hell gonna be using roids.
Look at how many actors do facelifts, plastic surgery, hair tranplants etc.

Sylvester Stallone said steroid use is as common in hollywood as plastic surgery.

Jeremy Jackson was denied the role as the main guy in the remake of Conan the Barbarian, since he weren't buff enough, you wanna know who got it? Jason momoa.
Even charlie sheen admitted to using steroids for roles. And it's a known fact that Gerard Butler, Micheal Fassbender and Mark Twight, used HGH and more for 300.
Dolph lundgren said he has seen several well know actors take test on set.

he's quite tall though so it's likely that he takes something desu

Yes, totally. But from dyel it would take 4-5 years. 3 years of bulking, adding mass. Then 1 year of cutting. Also this pic is probably with a pump.

Must be akward for the people on set.

Buddy of mine who works a few days a month at a gym says he finds needles pretty much every 2 weeks, and even got offered some stuff when he was stalling and talking about it.
I guess I don't feel like roiding because lifting is not such a big part of my life that I want to keep growing that bad.
People are weird mang.

For 5'10 yes
For 6'4 yes but much more difficult

why is it easier to be fit for short people?

It's not easier to be fit, it's just easier because 20 pounds of muscle will look like a lot more on a 5'10 frame than it will on a 6'4 frame.
Taller people can gain more muscle though, it just takes longer.

lol you fucking mental mate he looks exactly the same only a small amount of extra fat and water under the skin.. "nasty"... go jerk of to bodybuilders you psychopath

I was talking about talking roids you silly.

you're not thinking of cavill? he said the same thing when jimmy fallon asked him what he does for cardio.

my theory is everything's easier for "short" people because they're the size we evolved to be and everyone above 5'9 or so is messed up from too much IGF in milk etc.

is this a /men of the justice league/ thread?

Nope, everything is impossible. Just stay small forever and don't even try.

Bodyhair is more related with genetics than testosterone. So, if your father or your grandpa (mother or father side) are not hairy men, you probably won't grow more hair.

Chest is way to overdeveloped imo.

That's probably the natty limit for most men.

>Is this achievable natty?
If you're 5'10" or less yes

thank god I'm 5'8
lanklets never learn

his legs have 0 aesthetics