REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

1) use ppl i have no feelings for
2) waste money on addiction
3) messy AF

>letting myself get talked into things
>hanging around with losers
>not taking up lifting until recently
>not getting laid until I was 20

Also, top tip: Money is the number one cause of losing friends. NEVER lend or owe money to friends that you expect to get back.

1) 25 and live at home
2) still depressed about ex who left me almost a year ago
3) being 25 and still haven't done anything with my life, barely employed and make less than I would on government benefits.

Only plus which can somewhat justify 1 and 3 is that last year I started going to uni to study engineering but I'd still like to have my independence again and actually have some money.

why do you feel shame about that last one?

makes no sense, you already got laid, you already accomplished it, stop living in the past it's dumb

He is 19

>wasting three years of my life based on bullshit that wasn't even hardly true
>almost complete social retard: seem to be able to catch all the subtleties but my time spent avoiding people during the three years has made me appear to be a creep to some people
>no friends since three years ago, no idea how to make meaningful friends myself (still have high school contacts who are very good friends, but they're halfway across the country)

Try doing an upper lower split then

>you already got laid, you already accomplished it,
Not that guy but
>implying you only need to get laid one in life
gtfo m8

It's more of a regret than a shame. I just lie and say I lost it at 16 if it ever comes up.

Mentally ill
Was pretty much addicted to drugs for a couple of years, pot so it doesn't really count
Socially inept

why? it doesn't matter. it literally doesn't matter

i lost mine at 21 anyway

>went full beta with a girl in my teens, spent a year hanging out with her and never once told her how I felt about her
>fucked up my education, dropped out of school
>fucked a trap when I was drunk once

>fucked a trap when I was drunk once

story pls

>why? it doesn't matter. it literally doesn't matter
>i lost mine at 21 anyway

It will matter when you meet a girl who tells you she got fucked by six different guys by the time she was 21.
She was riding cock for six years before you even saw your first vagina.

who cares?

seriously who the fuck cares?

why do you live in the past? snap back to reality, marty.

1. Today is my first day back in the gym in a month.

2. Am 26 year-old high school drop-out who lives with his mom and still works a fulltime job for less than $10 per hour while being the only person who gives a shit about my deported father to try to him, yet, my feelings of inadequacy get in the way of doing anything significant for my mom or dad.

>whew

3. Still haven't learned to play music or draw like I've wanted to.

1: blind at 21. probably gonna cut it off if a couple of years when it get too visible
2: puffy niples
3: don't go out enough

Stil get laid though

>>>

1. you should be proud that you're back in, not ashamed that you spent time off.

3. well... do one of those things.

I meant so say balding... I am not blind

>2) 5.8" (thx Veeky Forums)
You should not be ashamed by things you can't control. You have plenty of things you have control on, stop focusing on shit like height and work on them.

inb4
>whisper "grow, grow, grow"

This. Both of these. There will never be a perfect time to start, just start now, user.

Thank you anons.

1. 2 years at uni, still no friends, also drifted apart from my childhood friends because I'm lazy and socially retarded

2. 22 years old and still haven't had a real job, failed to get a job this summer too for the third year in a row

3. My life is literally gym, school and this fucking screen.

Also, bonus one: puffy nipples

1) Mental illness causing me to drop out of school, no friends,
2) My family is abusive, also black
3) My home county has 15% unemployment because of closing industry

It's an abyss

>live at home
>no savings
>have no luck (finding a job etc)

1. Abused my ex gf
2. Messy employment history
3. Bad credit

Im fortunate to have gotten into a career this year. Making 50k as a 29 yr old isnt the greatest but im happy with my job. Last year I was on social assistance

>2. 22 years old and still haven't had a real job, failed to get a job this summer too for the third year in a row

It's not too late, what are you waiting to apply for moar jobs you lazy cunt

kek

I'm a virgin at 21 but don't really care. It would be more than easy to fuck a 4-5/10 slut on tinder or at a party. Feels like since I have waited so long might as well wait until someone I like

1)lvl 21 KV
2)Might be autistic(I really want to see a psychologist)
3)Many problems at the uni(Biomedical engineering student)

>NEVER lend or owe money to friends that you expect to get back.
this
>tfw owed $100,000 by a friend who I helped with a home loan, but he doesn't think it's important to pay me back quickly

>lost only girl I've ever loved to another man because I was too nervous to fuck good when I was with her

same, but I'm only 5'7

though my excuse for living with my parents is that I go to uni 30 minutes from here. Not really worth moving out, and I get along well with them.

1) gyno
2) no discipline (working on that tho)
3) skinnyfat

Shitty student
No feelings for others, even gf
Drinking heavily just to get to sleep at night

i had this to and im still not over her after 3 years FUCK

Kill yourself woman beater. You must be so insecure

really sucks don't it

wonder if it's because I actually miss her specifically (I think so, I'm a faggot who believes in love) or because of my broken pride

actually felt sorry for you a second there

What's wrong with living with your family?
The whole "18 and your out" thing was pushed by Jewish bankers and land lords to get you to waste money. Multi generational homes are still extremely common every where except North America, and they're still very prevalent in rural areas of North America.

Bench
Squat
Deadlift

Yeh true that. I live at home and contribute to the household with labour and money (I don't pay rent to my parents because they're not retarded jews, but I contribute to household expenses and maintenance because I'm not a freeloader). Many people in my town that I graduated with still live at home. It's not shameful if you contribute to the household. I do live in a place where family is still very important, however.

>went 4 years at uni without making any friends or having sex

>have started and stopped lifting close to 8 times now because I'm a pussy that lacks discipline

>have been to the psych ward

The first two are bad enough but I'm taking the last one to my grave.

Well, it depends, the son bringing his new family over is different than the adult perpetual child.

>been to the psych ward
What, just one time? Try four visits over three years, then you've got something to be ashamed of.

1) Virgin at 21, despite having occasions to lose it.
2) Lifting for almost 2 years and strength and size is still novice tier.
3) Extreme introvert among people, at least some of them seem to like me, shame I can't do anything with that.

>zero relationship experience at age 25
>no friends
>only had sex with hookers
>dead end job

Could be worse I guess.

What do you blame?

>skinny because of poor diet
>still living with mom
>poor paying job, can't move out yet

job that pays for hookers is not bad

you are just starting out

1) unable to get a decent job
2) autistic around women, probably not as bad as some of you because I'm not kissless nor am I a virgin, but the autism is real nonetheless
3) living with parents

I'm going to see a psychologist on Thursday for sa. I hope this can all work out. Otherwise I'm going to kill myself. I just can't stand being such a failure.

You sound like the standard millennial, don't be such a whiny faggot.

Puffy nipples are my only shame

Well ... never lend money to friends without a contract with set terms of interest and payments and be prepared to go to court and lose the friendship if they decide to fuck you. Would be a more accurate advice

I don't have any.

>It will matter when you meet a girl who tells you she got fucked by six different guys by the time she was 21.
>Dating a whore

You're so much better than this user.

What can I say? I'm trying to get help for this. I'm going to see someone who can push me to get over my issues. If you saw me in a job interview setting you'd probably understand why I feel hopeless sometimes.

I have a big fucking mole a couple inches above my dick and I'm too scared to remove it.
Also the main reason I'm still a virgin

1) Never had a gf
>still fucked 4 different girls, the 4th one this night
2) Pretty ugly actually
>but I have some sort of charisma so I get laid once in a while anyways. And alcohol makes me confident
3) Skinny weak skeleton, fuck my body.
>It's gonna be a while before I get comfortable in my own skin but I'll get there

1.) Not getting laid in two years or doing well with women lately.
2.) OCD has gotten weird and I'm trying not to use it an an excuse or run my life.
3.) I always talk about how being confident and tough is important and I try to follow it the best I can, but I break down over small shit like a little bitch in private.

26 yo virgin
Waste a shit ton of time playing stupid phone games or posting here when I could be reading and bettering myself
That I don't ever call my family or friends

All in all, life isn't so bad but I still can do better. It's a nice day outside so I,m gonna go out and read. See you later, my friends.

clearly not himself as he should

>went full beta with a girl in my teens, spent several years hanging out with her and never once told her how I felt about her

>My life is literally gym, school, and this fucking screen

>living with parents, house is a shithole.

>21 non virgin
>6'1" (king of manlets, never had any problem getting girls because of my height though)
>living in my third apartment
Step it up man.
>

>Bragging on a congolean image board

>bragging
I'm not even bragging. it's just pathetic that he hasn't even fucking moved out of his mom's yet. All it takes is one shred of willpower.

Tell us more about how awesome your life is outside Veeky Forums

1: Gaining so much weight
2: Not watching what I eat
3: Not doing something about my weight sooner.

>not a lot of friends
>high test so cutting is hard
>no gf for 2 years
Are you happy now, you sad cunt?
Are you only interested in what is shit about life?

1). Allowed my ex girlfriend to use me for nearly 2.5 years in the relationship.

2). Didnt take the risk at a business idea when I should have three years ago.

3). Pretty much dont give a shit about women and their feelings anymore. Seduce them into thinking im the perfect guy and as soon as im done fucking them i drop em. Been numb since my last girlfriend and I dont know how to genuinely like anyone anymore.

Didn't go to the doctor when I had testicular torsion

>Didn't go to the doctor when I had testicular torsion

how'd that work out for ya

You must be a woman or a mangina.

1.) Virgin and I'm about to hit 19
2.) Virgin and I'm about to hit 19
3.) Virgin and I'm about to hit 19

I was a virgin when I turned 19. Literally 2 days later I lost my virginity, and since then I've had sex with 4 different girls (no relationship involved with any of them).
My birthday was in December. You can do it.

1. 28 and live at home
2. Still 40 pounds overweight
3. Paid a tranny to fuck me once

It was a pain in the balls

Smoking cigarettes
Having diminished my reputation lastingly by having smoked weed regularly some years ago
But mostly the cigarettes, smoking entails substantial reductions in multiple quality of life domains

kill yourself

>Paid a tranny to fuck me once

Nothing wrong with that breh

Everybody going to be okay

You aren't some starving shitskin, or a 12 year old getting raped by 10s of foreigners daily in some south asian brothel, so have some perspective

> no luck finding job

Aka, got a English degree and turned in two job apps. Sounds rough. Get a job at Starbucks like the rest of you idiots.

don't worry, I'm voting Trump to make sure that your spic father stays deported

This. OP is the same height as Kai Greene. He's done pretty well it seems.

1. 22 year old virgin
2. Still live with father and younger brother
3. Low paid retail job

I guess when I start selling gear I'll get out of this shithole. I've pretty much given up on living a legal life now.

same

yep
all aboard the trump train bitches

>level 27 kissless virgin
>incredibly pee shy
>some kind of prolapse since I was young, constantly have to keep clean to avoid odors
>can't finish anything I start
>shit memory
>afraid of conversation because I lose focus easy and I'll sound dumb

What makes it worse is that I have some redeeming qualities. College graduate, live on my own, good and secure job, on the right side of average looks-wise, not a lardo, ambition to better myself.

We'll all make is someday sempai.

-fit as fuck but single

at least the gym wont let me down

>all these posts about being a virgin at 21
why have sex before mariage? I can understand wanting to be married before 21, but having anonymous sex has a similar effect as jerking off to another anons post in a high test thread.

1. Have a girlfriend but hate my body too much to initiate sex

2. Can't discern what my actual personality is, or if I'm just a two-faced asshole

3. Tiring of people, including myself

because todays youth are mostly degenerate filth.
they listen to CoonYe and other rappers and look up to them as role models.

You don't understand.
Just go away.

>never gotten laid ever
>depression from it is all but crippling
>pretend to be confident and tough and non chalant around other people and they buy it and everyone is saying how much cooler I am in general lately but still lay down in the shower with water pouring over me and me just having a dead expression until the water gets too cold because I don't want to face living in general

This is basically mfw outside of my house

>socially inept
>not good enough
>still in college after 5 years almost reaching 6 have failed 22 classes already

>Autism
>20 KV
>no car or motorbike license yet