Shilling on Veeky Forums

So, it's a well known fact that there are all kinds of shills on Veeky Forums (posters who get paid to essentially advertise products or popularize opinions anonymously). It's gotten fairly obvious on certain boards what these shills are pushing.

The question is this: are there shills on Veeky Forums? It seems to me that given how scummy and scammy the fitness industry is in general, there ought to be a shilling presence here.

This is quite possibly the best nude picture in the history of the internet

Tbh i have never felt like i've been shilled on any board. Pls give us an example

Kinobody shills in here for sure. Other than that, I can't really think about other brands being obviously pushed in here.

It is

>those hamstrings

yeah big time liam rosen shills all over the place, mods really need to start doing something about it baka desu senpai

>full frontal feminism

>tanlines

can we get sol invictus banned first

The High test are Feminist shills. Trying to brainwash Veeky Forums guys into liking chubby women.

>legs noticeably thicker than torso

Hnnnnnnnnnnnnnng

I am worried how much it bothers me that most of those books are pleb-tier.

Not really a shill since I got a good deal and it was effective, but there was one guy about 6 months ago that would post about a Canadian health supplements company he was setting up.

I kinda wonder what happened to him and I hope he's doing well. Dude was on the level as far as I could tell and I liked his product.

As for other shills, idk. Can't imagine shills would succeed on a shit posing environment so why would anyone bother shilling here.

namefag yolo posts jb in /fraud/ to keep them bumped

then when newfags asks for sources he asks for their email to get them in touch with "a friend"

has happened in multiple threads

it's most likely him or a friend who gives him a cut

i'm more worried about how pleb-tier those books are

Mark Rippetoe and his Starting Strength church

>hating on alice

>encouraging people to download Rip's book for free is shilling

>Kinobody
This is the one im 100% sure with

>How to tell if your cat is plotting to kill you

KEK

>le oatmeal
Into le trash xDDD

>Nineteen Eighty Four
>pleb tier
I can get you dismiss books not designed for your gender but atleast look at all of them before flipping your shit

the perfect female physique!

Do you understand what the word "most" means, motherfucker?

The functional patterns guy (sells some retarded crossfit-ty shit) also posted here

> it's a well known fact that there are all kinds of shills on Veeky Forums

Yeah I bet companies are really scrambling to scam you out of your autismbux.

>She will never sit on your face

yes. it means 'all without exeption', motherfucker.

Calm down, assblasted cuck.

Vegans shill the fuck out of this board.

Visit /g/

>ON brand supplements related thread EVERY SINGLE DAY with a pic attached
I'm 100% sure they're shills. There's just no way from different people

Whats wrong with ON? I love their stuff

>Kinobody
What is he trying to sell?

Just because a brand makes great products, doesn't mean they can't be shilling.

the HEIGHT, FACE, FRAME guy shills this board daily

meal plans and programms

God I hate Kinobody.

Perfect example of a guy who is inherently beta but tries so hard to seem alpha.

But I can still see the beta in his eyes.

Bad Trolling/Spamming is not the same as shilling, you retard.

The vegan shitposters are 100% shills, though I think they do it for free.

You even shill on Sundays?

We don't really have shills as much as weak willed individuals that specifically shit on the fitness industry. /fraud/ and /dnp/ generals.

As for specific shilling, no one is pushing diets or pills.. protein powder is just loved in general, as is pre-workout.

Dunno, man.

>protein powder is just loved in general, as is pre-workout.
Most of the time I'm getting the opposite impression. Every time protein powder is mentioned you get 5 replies saying "just eat your calories" "it's just wasted money" "egg whites are better" "just drink coffee" and other replies in that manner.

Well there's the people who are all about getting it out of food, but there's a wide benefit from whey and the powder. You get that dissent but no one is pushing any brands.

In their defense, you can get it out of food but for those of Veeky Forums who don't earn a lot, your best concentrated dose is in a bucket of powder which they fail to realize. It's easier to just assume everyone earns as much as they do.

>no one is pushing diets

We have multiple vegan shitpost threads daily. Every couple of days we'll have a paleo thread.

That's a guy, right?

Nothing wrong with their product. But the shilling is too obvious

Anyone who browses Veeky Forums everyday like me should know about this. It's just typical

>attach 1 ON brand protein/creatine/bcaa pic
>hey guys! Does this work?
>hey guys? What do you think of ...?
>hey guys! Your favourite ...?

I mean, you can have different people asking this once a while. But every fucking day? Every fuckihg thread using the samr format???? A retard can figure out what's going on
You know what I'm talking about, right? Veeky Forums

Product shills? Probably not, at least not many.

Youtube channel shilling, on the other hand, is absolutely rampant.

I think you're right, but jeez, how much do you browse Veeky Forums every day in order to even see these threads all the time. Usually they get 2 replies and die.

Well I meant fad diets like atkins or liquid diet bullshit. Our biggest are keto, veganism and sometimes paleo which is more of a lifestyle thing I guess so I didn't chalk them up.

ON Vanilla Icecream protein powder tastes like utter shit.

Since Vanilla is my goto flavour, i can´t stand this. I have no clue about ON´s French Vanilla, but i´m afraid of giving it a try.

Oh yeah, I forgot keto too. I think those largely being lifestyle choices makes the shills even more dedicated, since its almost religious to them. Not so much with keto since that's mainly filled with fatties doing their first cut, but the paleo and vegan nutters especially.

I must ask, sauce?

Whey
Jeff Seid
Kinobody
To name a few off the top of my head

>daily reminder that sol aka tomato is a 19 year old virgin that lives at home in Texas with his mommy. Ignore any fitness or social advice from him.

Easy to ignore people like that shilling for a lifestyle. They're basically the jehova's witnesses of the board.

'Sure, i'll take your packet. Now I'm gonna close the door. Bye'

Add in latsbrah and vegan stains. It's so blatant that every thread about them was posted by them, and half the damage control or praising comments are from them too.

I only browse during my job break time. They just happened to shill at that time everyday

>whey
no

everyone assumes there's a shill around every corner so people get called out for being shills so often it's unlikely there are any actual shills because they would get found out immediately

>nice try cunt

l've never actually considered someone would advertise here like that.. "suprised o-face"

i'll hate on anyone with shit taste in books

>ywn sniff that top book

Do you know what's worse than the occasional paid post on Veeky Forums? It's the shitshow of shilling accusations on boards like /pol/ and /x/ that derail every fucking thread. Mind you, both of those are magnets for people with a tenuous grasp on reality – maybe it's different on other boards.

Shill all you want; I'm capable of making up my own mind, but don't turn every thread into a discussion about whether someone's shilling – that's fucking tiresome.

define '''''good''''' and '''''bad''''' taste

This.
/pol/ is more paranoid about "shills" than any other place on the internet. It's honestly impressive what an insane echo chamber they've created just by accusing anyone who disagrees with the board consensus of being a shill.

I've been accused of shilling simply for asking if anyone had any experience with a particular product. Does that count?

It's a literal safe space, akin to tumblr, except instead of calling you shitlord or white male cis scum when you disagree, you get called JIDF, shitskin, mudslime, shill, or leftist. They're so terrified of any even remotely dissenting opinions that they just screech buzzwords and spam shit until it goes away and they can go back to the comfortable fantasy they've invented. It's honestly embarrassing, and I'm always amazed when people proudly proclaim to come from /pol/.

Nah, that's just naivete and believing any 'product' is worth something

For a while planet fitness and mcdonalds had shills here. And it worked 4 mcdonalds. I got a bunch of mcdoubles.

The worst shilling is from fraud. Guys get so upset when a new source comes up or someone mentions they use something other than what they sell.

Just because you get insulted when people don't agree doesn't make it a "safe space". You can say whatever you want but if you can't back it up you'll be dismissed. It's called "politically incorrect" for a reason.

bernouts are somehow surprised that a board that detests jewish communism hates their candidate.

soylent faggots are the worst. They are too common and their product is shit

>why would anyone bother shilling here

Where there are eyeballs, there are shills.

There are likely FAR more lurkers here than you might think, and the anonymous nature is conducive to shilling.

If the marketers don't care about being called a nigger or a faggot here or there, why wouldn't they?

Meant ON whey obviously.And you're blind if you don't see it

egg meat and dairy industry shills everywhere here

Did you just type Tbh as T B H

test
desu senpai

Rich piana writes about 28% of the posts on Veeky Forums

>tfw will never fuck and impregnate such a perfect body and raise the child coming from that perfect body

I knew impregnation was a fetish, but raising it? Cmon now...

kek

Whey is constantly getting shat on. I just started eatingit and feel like shit because of you fags

Anyone ever notice the feminism book?

> It's so blatant that every thread about them was posted by them
Yhea all of those threads that shit on them are totally shill threads.

Since none if you are identifying the OP girl pic, talk about this outstanding product. No shills.

We all probably do. But nobody cares about some made up ideology when there is a real naked body like that in front of you

this girl looks like some italian broad i banged a while ago
nice memories, thank you OP

I have the full set, but you'd be disappointed.

go ahead

>The Joy Luck Club
>Full Frontal Feminism
>The Kite Runner
>The Bell Jar
>Eat Pray Love

Do people actually read this shit or do they just stack them and sit on them?

>muh tinfoil

Ugly face? :(

just post it you cruel son of a bitch

>Banned and not for Human Consumption (Gives Unfair Advantage In Human Sports)
I love how that's listed as a positive

How is it not though?

So the grill in OPs pic is named Alice, anything more especific to help find sauce or moar pics?

She's not. Alice in wonderland is one of the books.

You would imagine that if it's banned it would cause you to fail a drug test

I remember I saw the set a few months ago and was also disappointed but idgaf, hook me up

But the disclaimer is there. So if you compete in whatever tested shit you don't take it. Or stop taking it at the right time.