Bitchy female trainer

>female trainer at the gym hates me
>when I did deadlifts she told me to be more quiet (I am) but never said anything to the guy who was doing 3 plate (me just 1 plate)
>keeps glaring at me
>keeps putting my weights away when it's obvious I need them (like taking them off the squat rack after I just brought them)

I think she is jealous of me because I'm younger and stronger but what should I do? I'm scared that she will ban me from the gym soon since not many people there even lift. She seems to have a problem with anything I do.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aMFZNZ18z5k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

she's probably a homophobe and an ablist

are you a woman?

Yes

Ignore her. Fuck what she thinks.

Post face/buttocks please.

Challenge her to melawan raja, it's in the PT hand book, they have to accept or risk losing their job

Get pics and videos, then show it to the person who runs the gym.

Also, I'm glad im only around women while at work. Even there, they act like bitches towards one another. They seriously can never get along. That's especially true if men are around.

Tell her to fuck off, y won't cuz ur a beta cuck

Have you tried talking to her about it?

Report the cunt to the Owner after you show us your tits.

Try to talk to her about it but be sure to not come off offensive but instead say something like "I feel there is some tension between us and would like to know why this is" the next time she does something like that next time, or whenever you feel the time would be right.
Hope you manage to solve it.

first, if you are a girl, pls be in london
second, keep training and make your bf to go to the gym with you
if you don't have a bf get one in the gym

ps: don't drop the barbell when doing the deadlift, morons do that

What a fucking cunt, probably got sand in her vagina because of her deteriorating body

>I think she is jealous of me because I'm younger and stronger but what should I do?
Assert dominance.

You're paying for a service that includes being able to enjoy your workout as long as you're following the gym rules. You're the client, she's an employee.
Don't let her impress you and tell her to leave you the fuck alone or you'll report her behavior to the manager.

why does it seem like women just cant into professionalism / getting along even if they dont like each other personally?

I feel like a lot of men just swallow down their own political believs / general opinions when they deal with people and get along with everyone else in their workplace.

Meanwhile the women will compliment each others dresses just to talk bad about the other person behind their back the next second.

In every bigger company its generally a nogo to make teams only out of women because they will rip each other apart and sabotage the project, while male only teams only are in danger of drinking too much beer lol

Just be ready to film it. That is most likely actual sexism. Sadly she hasn't done anything outside of her rights just keep lifting. Fuck her.

>1pl8 diddly

Kys skele weakling. I could 2pl8 diddly when I started and I was 3kg underweight

Read the thread. OP is a girl.

I feel you OP. I changed gym a few months ago and this one fucker hates me.
>steals my barbells
>steals my weights
>talks behind my back
>always tells me I'm using too much weight (lmao 115kg squat)
Other PTs usually use me as an example to their customers saying my form is great but this fucker tells people I'll break my spine any day now.

I've just stopped going there while he's working. I don't mind working out in the morning or the evening.

So am I. Op still weak af

Nobody cares about the life of a 4/10 butch lesbian
Contribute to the thread or leave

London

no fucking way you started at 2pl8 dead if you're a girl

No, you just wish you were, you toxic faggot

men can handle the banter, women cant, it hurts their feelings. some then get thicker skinned, most take it way to fucking far bc desu they are childish when it comes to getting denied so they end up being vengeful. im just like biiitch ignore each other but thats apparently the WRONG response. sound advice to me mate

My dream in life is to have a girl eat my balls. When I have my testicles ripped from my body, I can die happy.

Go to the changing rooms when you're on your period and leave a nice thick bloody tampon in her bag or push a pad into her locker.

My dream is to surgically remove a man's testicles from behind as he sits on his hands and knees and then shove a massive pink dildo in his ass after stitching him up. Melbourne?

>Pay for a service
>Staff treat you like shit
If you aren't able or willing to confront her directly, talk to management. Don't be a whiny bitch and complain about being "picked on", tell them one of their trainers is unhelpful and obstructive.

Why? Just ask her why she hates you. She'll have to either admit her bias or dodge the subject and fuck off forever.

Defending m'lady's honor

Fuck yeah, what part of town?

lmao 1pl8

I'm gay, I don't even acknowledge girls in my daily life, retard

>I WAS ONLY PRETENDING TO BE RETARD XDDDD pls upboat

>backpedal

Western burbs

Northern suburbs. What are your lifts like? Do you train at Derrimut or PTC lol?

Assert yourself you weak cunt. Ask her on a date, take her to dinner, fuck her until her pusshole falls out. All your problems will be solved if you follow those steps correctly

"fuck off, creeper"

Load 5 pl8 on the bar and just leave next time.

>I think she is jealous of me because I'm younger and stronger but what should I do?

rape her

WE HOLD ERECTION FOR KING!

Dominate her and show her you're the alpha female by seducing her and having her eat you out in the locker room

This is why I workout late at night (around 2-4am) No staff present, little to no people there, people who are there either tend to be self conscious and quiet, or people who just want to mind their own business.

and I have never had an issue. In OP's case, chances are if OP is a young girl then it's most likely jealousy. Women are the most jealous and vile back stabbing creatures on this planet and hate each other with fucking passion. A guy who hates you will just be a general dickhead, women on the other hand are like silent fucking snakes and will talk mad shit 24/7 about you behind your back and try to wreck you in anyway possible. This can involve actual poison, trying to get your membership revoked, trying to ruin your career by making false reports about you, trying to convince people with more power to hate you and the list goes on.

Nobody hates women more than other women, fucking nobody.

Listen to these people OP, You pay a gym membership. This cunt work for you. You're entitled to some decent fucking service (even if that means her leaving you the fuck alone). If she's being a bitch ask her what her deal is and confront her directly. She will be too worried about losing her job to be too much of a bitch and if she keeps it up tell her manager. You've employed this company (the gym and their employees) to help you reach your goals, they don't get to fuck with you like that.

Oh and also,

BUFFALO
U
F
F
A
L
O

Listen here girl, you pay to go there, right? You go speak to the management without that trainer present and you complain about being harassed by her, how it's interfering with your workouts, and how it needs to stop, immediately. If they just shine you on or tell you you're out of line, you start asking for your money back so you can go somewhere else, and be prepared to make good on that threat if things don't change. That's about all you can do, other than jump the bitch in the parking lot and beat the shit out of her (which I don't recommend). I'll trust that we don't have to see a thread like this one on Veeky Forums again.

you should have given her the D

personal trainers are a waste of fucking time and money

once you have a routine why do you need to pay someone for anything?

post pics please

We will also need to see a picture of your breasts and buttocks as well, then.

Record it and sue when they say nothing to him. If it's documented they're in deep shit and she'll get fired. Already watched a few planet fitness managers fired like this.

The pen is mightier than the sword user

>I'm a grill
Sure you are buddy, sure.

You need to show her who is the boss of the gym.
Watch this to understand, it's the female version:
youtube.com/watch?v=aMFZNZ18z5k

>gym gets rennovated because they sold out to a new commercial chain so got that new money
>new carpet floor with a little bit of padding near free weights
>doing deads on carpet since it's wide open
>been coming to this gym for a long ass time
>out of nowhere some PT dude working out with his friends says to not deadlift on the carpet and to take it to the padded area
>the jackasses at the gym put so much shit on the padded area that the only place I would be able to deadlift is right in front of the dumbbells
>tell them out right there is no room and that's stupid
>one of pts friends grabs my bar and puts it in front of the dumbbells like to show me they are right
>scoff and just go grab another bar and start rack pulling in squat rack , they try to make me put the bar they grabbed away..pfft "what, I don't work here." give me mean eye afterwards
>present day
>no one says shit to the twig highschoolers deadlifting on the carpeted area
>the guy that grabbed my bar and moved it tries to small talk me trying to be my friend

why are people that work at gyms retards?

Sounds to me like everyone in this story is an asshole. This includes you.