Veeky Forums humor

>if I wanted humor I would...

Yeesh.

Haha, what movie is this from? does he end up banging the chick?

28 FREE PROGRAMS

28 FREE PROGRAMS

can you like shut the fuck up

no fuck you and your opinion

28 FREE PROGRAMS

>alkalised water
>takes it with acidic vinegar
The fuck?

Haha, I don't even want to see the sex in the movie and jerk off to it, I assure you. There is no way I would watch something so gross and stroke my cock to it, having the time of my miserable life, Haha. I just want to know so I can tell my friends about it, haha. I have a lot of friends, you know.

Mad Men. Yes, the prostitute rapes him.

thanks you

That shit almost broke my brain.

?

Look at his title. Chef and weight watchers ambassador. That means he has every incentive to tell people he basically eats every meme food in existence to get people to buy these (expensive) meme foods. Saying you eat like a normal human being is bad for business when you're selling health food.

I might be giving him too much credit though. We all know there are plenty of nu males who actually eat like that.

28 FREE PROGRAMS
cant risk it right bros

>Emu meatballs

Did he learn nothing from the Australians?

fucking love this, always gets me

28 FREE PROGRAMS

28 FREE PROGRAMS

Is he a vegan, or was it some other clown from Omar's friends? I don't trust vegans.

nah greg is a solid dude, does a lot of good math for PL.

definitely not a vegan.

I am seriously getting kinda scared of all this GMO stuff they talk about in the youtube videos. But that's all I can afford and on short notice. Whole food is a bit of a drive away when I need to have dinner ready in less than an hour.

I'm willing to buy into the grassfed meme. But I can't buy them every time I shop for food.

28 FREE PROGRAMS

Walmart stocks grassfed beef, in many locations around the US. Jones Creek beef is 100% grass fed and grass finished. It is also affordable, actually one of the cheapest choices of 100% grassfed around; and, it's absolutely mouthwatering.

walmart is so far away from me, despite being in NJ... I have been there once. Closest think I have is target. And I don't have a costco card.

I'll see if maybe there is a walmart nearby.

28 FREE PROGRAMS

did not know that, thank you user

I STILL don't know what "activated almonds" are supposed to be or mean. Also homemade coconuts.

When you buy almonds, each batch has a sticker with a tiny code and a phone number written on it. You message the code to that number and the almonds become activated.
Easy, really.

Lost on "homemade coconut"

Please tell me you haven't been eating non activated almonds user. How stupid can you be?

28 FREE PROGRAMS

Something about putting them in water and drying them off in an oven or some shit like that.

you activate almonds by letting them rest in water for 24 hours
the guy is on some turbo paleo diet, even almonds are too fat for it

FUCK. I literally just ate a bag of almonds and didn't activate them.

>Cultured vegetables

You have to take your vegetables to the opera before eating them

Activating seeds and nuts is a process of germinating so that said seed or nut sprouts making the nutrition contained more available and easier to digest.

Dude, homemade coconut (...) muffin. That's actually correct grammar.

>WTF is a homemade coconut?
>Dude, it's cool, it's being put in a muffin
>Oh OK, homemade coconuts make perfect sense now

A homemade muffin, containing coconut, goji berries, stevia, carob, and blueberries.

coconut-flavored, homemade muffin, etc

28 FREE PROGRAMS

28 FREE PROGRAMS

28 FREE PROGRAMS

28 FREE PROGRAMS

28 FREE PROGRAMS

>phone radiation may ruin your gains bro

>scooby pls help me

gold

28 free programs

that dog look funny

28 FREE PROGRAMS

why that dog look funny tho

Haven't seen this one. Probably not a true story but I liked it. 7/10 lold

fixed

28 FREE PROGRAMS

28 FREE PROGRAMS

28 FREE PROGRAMS

Can someone shoop this image so the normal skull is a regular human's and the other one is Financially Sound Keyboard's?

28 FREE PROGRAMS

kekd hard mate. topnotch/10

That canine looks peculiar

Kek.

28 FREE PROGRAMS

> virgin and sadness anger

28 free programs

28 FREE PROGRAMS

it's a good job those pictures were included in the screencap or I wouldn't know how I was supposed to respond

28 FREE PROGRAMS.

28 FREE PROGRAMS

Christ... I can't even laugh. I just wanna hug the poor guy

28 free programs

GOLEM GET YE GONE

GOLEM GET YE GONE

GMO food is entirely safe, don't expect accurate information from somebody's youtube channel.

28 FREE PROGRAMS
GOLEM GET YE GONE

AYYY LMAO

AYY LMAO

28 FREE PROGRAMS

>going berserk
Fucking kek