What are your favourites?

Mars, I could eat an entire package of those

any sour gummies

Turkish delight

>pic related
>300kcals/bar
>mfw cutting and crawing

JUST

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

Not big on candy...my kryptonite is baked goods, with a specialty in donuts. Growing up very poor, well below the poverty line, I'm not exaggerating when I say 50%+ of my meals consisted of a pair of 25cent little debbie snack cakes. I wouldn't learn for another 15 years or so that this is prone to cause deep rooted issues with food addiction. It sucks, but it was just one more thing I had to learn to work with in order to achieve my fitness goals.

Honestly I accredit The Protein Chef on youtube with saving my life. If it weren't for him teaching me how to make absolutely delicious high protein/low calorie desserts there's no way I could have sustained this lifestyle. Pic related, peanut butter and jelly cheesecake I made earlier this week. 600 calories and like 80 grams of protein for an entire dinner plate sized cheesecake, seems too good to be true but it is.

I get sick if I eat any now. No regrets though, it's all garbage

Yep same boat, went to Mothers Day dinner tonight and they served pizza, ate two slices because I was fucking hungry but did not enjoy it like I used to and hate myself for eating it. Thanks Veeky Forums

I've been going on a Peanut Butter binge recently.
Didn't even know i liked it that much but I can't stop myself.
It's just so convenient and can't be THAT bad for me.

So how damn tasty is that cheesecake?
Cuz DAAAAMN

>jizz in your pants good.
>mfw biting into it after a few iterations of perfecting the recipe/technique. check him out on youtube.

tfw when you forget to attach pic

I like all kinds of thweeth.

snickers, m&m with peanuts

Reese's PBCs probably

NONE OF THEM I DONT EAT SWEETS I DON'T LIKE SUGAR FUCK OFF IM CUTTING REEEEEEEEEEE

This, I never had that much of a sweet tooth tho.

havent eaten them in a "normal" quantity for 2 years now

and only eaten them (due to lack of other food) perhaps twice in the last year. Feels good.

This

forever kryptonite

are sweets healthy if youre a skelly?

No you mong

peanut butter cups are super good, in general really enjoy both milk chocolate and peanut buttery treats, esp. when mixed.
I'm also a pushover for sour shit: haribo pasta frutta/sour spaghetti, sour skittles, sour patch kids
I also really enjoy those Ferrero Raffaello coconut things, coconut shit is so good
and last but not least and not really "sweets" is quest protein bars. those things are like fucking crack

Only correct answer

bruv I drive to cost plus world market because they're the only ones that import those. if i buy more then one I have to eat all of them that day.

I used to make fun of fatties, but the food addiction is real, and I have it

>you don't need a reason to have a Riesen.

god tier

Reddit meme tier. Literally.

>package

>packet?

My love

Concentrated Kryptonite.

this this this this this this

I've eaten entire 100-sized bags of these at once

I've eaten 1kg bags of these in one sitting many times before.

Activated kryptonite*

what are those?

>tfw just wasted 200 calories on sweet tart sour chews

my mouth hurts

Whats a good chocolate for depressed/fit life?

Mines is tiger milk bars, have loved these even before caring about my calorie intake

I've tried this shit yesterday and it's delicious

>tfw Czech and Ukrainian sweets

I feel you man all that radioactive pollution makes for some excellent sweets

>new candy bar
>been eating two every lunch break
>1 bar is 460 calories

I stopped recently because I can't afford to buy lunch every day anymore, but god damn I'll be right back to it when I get my income straight.

Pic related or Skittles for me

HMMMMMMMMMMM

Turned vegan, discovered Biscoff spread
Literally whenever I buy it I end up eating it within the day, straight out the jar with a spoon

GOAT tier

FUCKING ICE CREAM
BEN AND JERRY'S

personal autism, I keep a pint of this shit in the freezer and fucking stare it down when I'm feeling cravings.
I just mentally work myself into the biggest furor staring at it and use that emotional turbulence to fuel a run. It's alarmingly motivating.

peanut butter stuffed medjool dates. i'm not too much into sweet stuff, but these are my kryptonite.

i have an open melted bar in the freezer and whenever I have cravings I just open the freezer up and smell it and I can't eat since I'm on a keto cut. it's like fucking masochism shit.

damn it

melted chocolate bar i mean

B R O W N I E S

fucking disgusting

Check these sweets.

lol pleb

ha, I know that.
I literally have an unwrapped chocolate egg sitting in a bowl on my bedside desk. It's been there for almost a week.
my goal is to just fucking leave it there this month and not eat any of it, as a discipline exercise.

Chocolate peanuts.

Why are you so gay?

>"Why are you so gay?"
>He types, as he sits back on his leather computer chair and takes another bite of the chicken tender.
> He knows that while some may argue, his comment will resonate throughout the forum
> He chuckles as thinks about the number of people he's educated, informed and proved wrong, all from the comfort of his multi-monitor computer setup, referred to as "The Battlestation"

>37088714
YES, YES, YES, YES, YES!

This shit is so good

Holy shit get off my board

>yfw this thread is full of tumblr landwhales who never gonna make it

jesus christ user that's around 5,000calories

A U T l S M
U
T
l
S
M