Injury thread

Injury thread.

Post your injuries and how it's harming you regular routine.

Pic related, no swimming for me. :(

you call that a injury? lol
ohh no i scraped my knee, such a terrible injury

exactly, such a crybaby

Full Definition of injury
plural injuries
a : an act that damages or hurts : wrong
b : violation of another's rights for which the law allows an action to recover damages
: hurt, damage, or loss sustained

Hmmmm.

It stops me from going on the pool. That's a problem. I can still cycle. I'm not saying I'm bed bound. Just changes my routine.

You aren't fooling anybody with that lazy damage control.

not even op m8

Can confirm. It's not him. I am OP.

Something is wrong my back. It doesn't bother me most of the time, but when I deadlift, sprint, etc. I feel pain in my right glute. Well, the pain might be more underneath or a bit above the glute, so it's not probably the muscle itself, but in one of the lowest vertebrae. A few weeks ago I was putting a dumbbell to a rack I something in my back snapped and I had to take a few days off, but if I remember correctly, I felt this kind on pain when deadlifting even before this incident. When I bring my hips forward in the end of the lift, that's when I feel it, and today I felt the pain all throughout my sprints.

What could it be? A herniated or torn disc, maybe? It's not so painful that it would prevent me from doing stuff, but I definitely shouldn't be feeling it.

Help me, bros.

Fucked my shoulder up fellers. Probably from not enough fuckin rest/stretching enough. Saw a massage thereapist and apparently ive strained my rotator cuff plus 4 other muscles AND fuckin sprained my AC joint in my shoulder. No fuckin nothing for at least a week.

The flu can suck my ass.

Haven't missed a workout in months. Get a fever but decide to chill, end up hallucinating for the afternoon because of the fever.

Fuck this shit.

>Crossfit

Why no swimming.
You scared piranhas would want such filthy meat?

Scared it'll start bleeding. So I'll wait for it heal.

The extensor tendon in my 4th finger is broken. Tendons repair fucking slow because there is not much blood in that area + they are like elastic strings.

Recovery for 2 to 3 months.

Acute case of peritonitis. Spent 3 weeks bedridden and 3 weeks in hospital with severe abdominal pain. Turns out it was a rare expression of a bacteria I picked up in another country. Finally starting to recover and the pain is dissipating. Want so bad to go back to gym. All my noob gains from 5 months of lifting are gone. My big calfs are now skinny bitchlegs and I look gaunt as fuck. Sucks so hard, but I'll get there again.

Tendon fag here. Keep pushing through user. You'll get there in the end

U get that knee rug burn from sucking dick, OP?

Hurt my knee skiing, just getting back to full strength. Legs lacking right now.

Hurt my right elbow area arm wrestling, always starts giving up early after a few sets of presses. Fucking sucks.

My left shoulder is very weak and hurts after a few sets. It's getting stronger but slow af.

Still making gains tho. We all gonna make it.

Acute Renal Failure. Yeah.

Started getting really jittery and shaking real bad. Go into minor emergency clinic. Doc runs my bloodwork. "Son, both of your kidneys are basically gone. You're lucky to be standing in my clinic alive, you need to go straight to hospital. Want me to call and ambulance?" Spend 3 weeks in hospital. Hereditary kidney disease I had no clue about. They put 2 ports in me for dialysis, one for hemodialysis, and one for liquid based dialysis in my stomach. Now my life relies on being connected to machines for hours at a time. Docs say I can start lifting again once I get on the liquid based dialysis, but it will be a long road because of the fatigue. Just fuck my shit up.

Fuck dude. At least you're still alive

Can't post picture because there's nothing to see, but I fucked up my left ankle (Achilles tendon torn), my right knee (popped kneecap) and my lower back (nerves are pretty fucked) but I'll live. Only real problem is I can't progress with squats and deadlifts.

Truth. It's been a few months now. Starting liquid based dialysis soon. Apparently the machine runs overnight, so I can have a normal day. I'm grateful that I can have a hint of normalcy soon. Dialysis clinics are very depressing places, especially for a guy my age. Everyone there is gigantic, with diabetes with missing limbs or 90 years old with a foot in the grave with the dialysis being the only thing keeping them alive.

Thanks user. On a positive note, I was on a cut before being hospitalized, and the combination of the shit appetite and the severe abdominal pain made it easy to stay on track. I came out of the hospital 6 lbs below my goal for the end of april. Lol

thats sounds so hardcore man. that will be a story to tell "you now, some month before i started lifting i walked into the ER and they told me my kidneys are literally dead, but whatever it takes man, cmon

Labral tear in left hip. Anybody know something about this? I may never be able to squat heavy again :'(