ITT: What we lift for

What do you lift for Veeky Forums? You know what I lift for? I lift lot for social status and ego.

I want to be considered chad, even when im a complete faggot.

I want guys to respect me and think highly of me, even though i didnt say a single word yet.

I dont care that much about getting laid, but knowning that girls and guys alike mire my asthetics and view me as an alpha male whenever i go out to public feels me with happines and joy.

I want to attract hoes in the club and dump them afterwards and hang out with that shy cutie instead.

I want to deny the chads that feel like they should be friends with me, just to hang around with that beta cuck, leaving the chads with confusion.

I want to get hired by that female boss, not because im highly skilled, but because she finds me sexually attractive.

I want to have a gf, that fears she might loose me, because people with bodys like mine are rare to find.

This is what i seek. Call me a faggot, call me a douche.
But it is what makes me happy, and made me turn 180° from beta cuck to some semi chad (and hopefully alpha chad in the coming years).

Stuff like health benefits are all good things, but they are not my main concern.

That's what I lift for Veeky Forums.

bump. this seems liek a good thread

Dude, worrying about shit like this and writing autistic supervillain monologues on a Cambodian knitting forum won't make you happy.

Relax, lift weights, and be good to people.
We're all gonna make it.

you either have autism, no dad, or both

How was it autistic? i was just describing what i lift for bro.

no need to be a douche really.

disgusting tattoo, coalburner and future meth addict

>started lifting today
>walked up to the bench
>all the weights were on it for storage or something so it was obviously too heavy
>start taking the weights off
>i forgot to mention i'm a huge retard
>started by taking all the weights off one side
>gravity decides to give me a swift kick whilst i'm down
>bar swings down, weightless side hits me square in the mouth and busts me lip

KILL ME
I CANT EVEN LIFT RIGHT

but as for the reason i lift it's so that i will feel confident that should i ever meet the men i admire, whether in this life or the next (if there is) or even in a hypothetical situation, i'd like to meet them as someone worthy of their respect

You sound like the most autistic robot ever. The instant chads, girls, hoes, beta cucks, females bosses, anyone. ANYONE hears you speak (or probably even sees you in case you stay quiet, as retards tend to have retard faces) all your muscles and aesthetics won't matter, creepy retards are creepy retards regardless of their biceps. People probably think you're a fucking freak not because of your skinny ass pale body, but because of your fucking Christopher Nolan wanna be edgyness

he has to be a part of your life still mate

ur thread is shit, having power fantasies / ego trips isn't healthy
what would your pop think if you read this gay shit out to him?

just lift you autist

I find her strangely attractive for some reason. Tits or no tits.

nice user

>implying people can sense my autism level from just meeting me
people here tell me this same shit again and again whenever i give a heartfelt post. no. normies can't and will never be able to tell what kind of person I am barring that guy who's nice, smiling and friendly with everyone

not a power fantasy dude.

he'd probably try to convince me to "beee meself" like that's worked out so far.

Sorry mate, I just figure worrying about being an "alpha male" or a "Chad" is kind of autistic.

Yeah, you want to be sexy as fuck and get mired all the time. That's a great goal to have!

But somewhere along the way, you're going to have to get past this "revenge of the Veeky Forums" mindset that it's you vs. them.

You know why people here hate Chads so much? It's because they're having fun.

Your goal shouldn't be about getting back at anybody-- At the end of the day, it's better to enjoy yourself, have fun, and be a better person.

I don't think you're a douche, or a faggot. I just think you're early in lifting, and trying to figure out what motivates you most.

Happiness is attractive. When you start really making it, you'll probably be having too much fun to be angry or vengeful.

I hope you make sick gains and have bitches wet for miles every time you take off your shirt. And I hope that makes you genuinely happy.

Keep lifting, it'll come.

so i can face my ancestors and peers with pride

>What do you lift for Veeky Forums?

>dumb slut tattoo
-20 IQ points

For Ai!

if he said "just be yourself" he's saying you're autistic and should stop trying to be something you're not

ie stop doing what you're doing
read the OP out to him and see what he says, you know you'd never do it

same person? your typing style is horrendously autistic jesus fuck man

thanks man. forgot to include it but most of all I just wanna be happy and start loving myself one day desu.

We're all gonna make it brah.

It feels good to like who you are so much that other people want to be around you just to be close to that.

You're on your way

I hope so

I just want to know how to make some 'interesting-personality' gains now desu famala.

>What do you lift for Veeky Forums?
Women, just like everyone else in this thread regardless of how much they lie to themselves about it.

The only exception are faggots. They lift for men.

For health (never realised how bad my shoulder were before this)

For my gf (her sex drive is already good, but if I get a 6 pack instead of the bland flat stomach I have I feel her sex drive will be maintained for months and years to come)

For money as people pay me for my body

>hired by a female boss

I hope you have a mentally stable female boss then (LOL) if you are really attractive she'd get a kick out of not picking you if she's mentally unstable eg: a female

>For money as people pay me for my body

????

for Darkseid

I lift because I'm almost 30 and I don't want to be a sad, saggy piece of shit like most people after that age. I also lift because I want better health and to boost my shitty immune system even by a little.

>Not lifting for the much stronger based Thanos
Shit taste friend.

fuck OFF thanos you maximum jobber
>OOPS

You fags have some issues man. Doesn't anyone here lift as a hobby? I'm not a /plg/ fag btw

so i can get a bubbly chubby gf

>aahh!
:^)

All shitposting aside, I prefer Doom so much over the both of them. I wish Marvel would buy him back already desu.

P A N C A K E
A
N
C
A
K
E

pic related

i do like doom more than thanos but i love darkseids metaphysical presence vs thanos' corporeal presence. i always thought shuma was a better "marvel's darkseid" anyways. and likewise about doom in the mcu
kek! not to mention that time santa fucked him up

IMO kirbys darkseid was best darkseid. I liked how he was portrayed as not evil for the sake of being evil, but to bring 'order' and 'unity' to the entire universe.
He also refrained from fighting and torturing unless he absolutely had to (that random team he captured). I hope we see someone bring that kind of DS back instead of the being a dick just for the sake of being one DS we usually get.

And wasn't Darkseid robbed by a bunch of normal goons with chains once :^)

agreed completely. for me it goes Kirby>moz>literally anyone else
johns' darkseid makes me crave death.
and you bet he did ;)

also leave it to Veeky Forums to get me better /co/ talks than /co/ gets me

>Not lifting for Big Emps
>Not aspiring to purge the world and further galaxy of degeneracy and xeno scum
>Not aspiring to make humanity great again
>Not lifting to unite everyone under a single banner
>you faggots are never gonna make it

I know it's too much too ask but I hope they dont manage to fuck his characterisation in the upcoming JL movie. But knowing Synder and his track record...

i like some of the things ive heard but other things make me want death. only time will tell my friend but something tells me snyders trying to infect us all with anti life

I just want to be happy and healthy and maybe get a loving gymbro bf.

OP is literally autistic though.

A lot of people at /co/ don't even read comics or just started recently. Cartoons/ the MCU takes presedence.

It'll probably be like the recent JL animated movie with Wonder Woman carrying the team with Superman coming in at the last second to finish the job.

It's kind of sad but I'm looking more forward to Afflecks upcoming standalone batman film than Snyders league film...

at least i am confident there will be at least 1 shirtless scene per male cast member and the cinematography definitely be visually pleasing

Not even gay but Jason Momoa makes me feel a little something something

>not gay
>on fit
we've been over this too many times. but from preprod photos theyre giving him his actual scalemale armor at some point, so we may only have a limited amount of shirtless mamoa

Selfimprovement
>not masturbation

That'll suck :(

Picture taken in the bathroom of a truckstop.

THE WAY (TAO) THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE, SON

Looking good, health, fucking, fancy clothes

>turning water into whey

I just like feeling superior to other guys around me without trying.
I have the body, finishing my education and will be earning quite a bit.
I feel on the mad and jelly of others around me.