What would you choose?

What would you choose?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YAXaCmky4Hw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>do you wanna be a brown or a brown

Idk but war diaz 209 stockton bitch what up

gains are fun to acquire and I lift anyway so I would take fighting skills then add some gains to it
also fighters have unbelievable level of cardio

i'd rather just be me and hop on gear

these threads are always so shit, it's usually "would you rather be worse off or worse off"

I don't like either of them (but not for the same reason as this fag here ) so I'll prefer to BEEEE MYSELF.

Nate Diaz fucking sucks. One win against a guy who fights weight classes below him and everyone hops on his dick.

Definitely Diaz fighting skills and physique, every single time. Everyone is talking about how he made millions for beating McGregor and he's going to do it again very soon, probably for even more money.

With Angelov's fake natty physique, you can impress teenage boys on the internet and shill protein powder. That's about it.

Learning how to fight does take long but it doesn't take nearly as long to have a physique like that

Also, if I'm a moderate fighter I'll do good against 95% of the people I might fight (outside) and I don't want to compete in fighting so being a pro doesn't really benefit me

So I'd take the body over the skills but if I had to maintain that body, I'd take the skills

Nice bod, no fighting skills

I'd rather have both the physique and skills, and just buy a gun desu

Dumbfucking OP.

>and everyone hops on his dick.
Just like everyone hopped on Mcgregor's dick for beating fighters he had a distinct height and reach advantage over...

it's fucking funny as hell watching someone skinnyfat beat the shit out of roided fighters.

that's why I'm a fan of the diaz bros. they don't even look like they lift, but they beat up short roid manlets. or just manlets in general (nate diaz vs conor mcGregor for example). their weird ass boxing style makes it even better.

Nate deffo. I'm tall and skinny like him anyway so being able to rek cunts would be a bonus.

id literally knock diaz out in 10 seconds. and have a way better phsique and weigh 220 so id choose mine own body. wouldnt want lazar either since im 6'3 and hes about 5'10

I'd take the body. I'm not a career criminal, nor do I hang around career criminals so being good at fighting unarmed opponents won't do me a whole lot of good.

Either can be mastered through hard work. Hard to figure out which one would take longer though. It can take years to get great at fighting and many more to become great.,

Nate's not that great, he beat Connor, because McMemer is massively overrated.

Conor plz go

you'd gas out and do something stupid after failing to properly connect any punches.

that wasn't a choice you stupid faggot

you either look good or fight well

kys

Unless you make your living fighting then its almost useless.

Ho severely permanently harm someone in a fight over stupid shit to look tough in a club.

Enjoy the next 5-10 years in cage with chomos and butt drug smugglers. You will get stabbed, then ganged up on, then raped. Even if you can fight well one om one you will get ganged up on and you will have either a shank in your side, or a bbc in your ass, either way leads to a gaping bleeding hole.

OR say you get off with probation and community service - they guy you beat the shit out of who now needs a wheel chair sees you in public, pulls out a gun and puts a bunch of holes in you. You then die from big bleeding holes.

Muscular guy - avoid fights, probably can protect himself decently against 98% of the population anyway. Gets to fuck stupid young adult shallow girls with tight wet holes.

Pick the kind of holes you want.

Nate definatly. Of course I would much rather be Brock Lesnar desu

Yeah, this is no longer a brawling man's world.

>Knowing how to defend youreslf is useless
a good fighter is also good at neutralising and not hurting his opponents

Also you can lift and fight sooo

video related
youtube.com/watch?v=YAXaCmky4Hw

What a fucking dumbass with some valid points

That might be useful, because I have to neutralise my opponents on a regular basis.

Look like Lazar, buy a gun so I don't need to fight anyone (not that people would pick a fight with you looking that).

are you going to fight bitches?

>impyling Lazar looks good
>choose one and use roids like a bitch you get both

yeah i dont wanna die at 30

Nate Diaz has brain damage

I would never want to be him, he's a total bad mofo, but his fighting style involves him taking a lot of shots with his face.

>le welter weight figher vs le bodybuilder memez

neck yourself

I just wish I didn't have gyno.

Lazar Angelov's physique.

What the fuck would I do with fighting skills? I'm not an idiot and guns > fighting skills lol..

the diaz brothers are idiot savants. they are literal retards, but geniuses about certain things

skills > aesthetics

Top guy made a mil in his last fight, how much does bottom guy make?

fucking this.

i'll never be able to wear a white t-shirt without printing

dawg the diaz bros are spaniards like maximus from gladiator

R u brain dead? Diaz has beat tons of top guys over the past ten years

And Conor wanted to move up one weight class to 155 which is where Nate normally fights, they both just didn't cut

Conor hates cutting all the way down to featherweight anyway and wanted to permanently move to 155

And if Conor beat diaz he would have fought lawler a real 170 and got his ass beat anyway