Cut and Build Muscle?

Veeky Forums, can it be done effectively?

Other urls found in this thread:

bayesianbodybuilding.com/gain-muscle-and-lose-fat-at-the-same-time/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Maybe if you eat a lot of protein. Like 2.4-3.4 g/kg lean mass. And don't cut too hard.

Otherwise it's a drugs only kind of thing.

natty? extremely hard and so slow that it's pointless (unless you're a newbie)

with some good ol' tren? easily

>ywn be swallowed by that ass

Why lift senpai?

what is tren?

It can't be done effectively. The best way to gain mass will never be in a calorie deficit.

That said, you can gain some muscle while cutting.

I'm on my cut on a whey, eggs&toast, salad & water diet & I've not died yet

From the sticky:

"Protein helps you lose fat[1][2], build muscle, fills you up so you're less hungry[1][2][3]"

Theoretically you could "cut" at maintenance with a high protein diet.

Though it'd be more like morphing your body while maintaining the same weight

Natty it's slower than most people want to believe. You can effectively burn fat and build muscle but it's heavily influenced by food choices. This kind of plan doesn't work if you're eating pizza and chicken wings (the Veeky Forums diet). And when you do get your protein in the mass gained is slow and steady.

The other option is to eat like a whale and pack on fat while also convincing yourself it's muscle (the Veeky Forums bulk) if you're not doing steroids muscle building is slow regardless so your choice is either be fat and build muscle or be lean and do it.

>inb4 fitfats try to convince me that they pack on 30lbs of LMM in 4 months bulking

WHO IS SHE

I've been having results with adding cardio every day to my training in addition to doing recomp diet with fasted yohimbine cardio on days I eat less than maintenence.

They're not quick results but I don't think I get quick results from bulking and cutting either.

Also I never look WORSE I just slowly look better and better.

I'm going to be on this method until at least the end of summer, if it ends up working real well I'll post my results.

Still not sure if Yohimbine works on days I eat over maintenance, so I don't do it. If anyone can clear that up please do. For instance, if I wake up at 8am, do Y+Cardio then eat at noon and eat above maintenance that day, will it work?

literally impossible.

you can make strength gains thanks to your CNS but no, you can't eat at a caloric deficit and a caloric surplus at the same time unless you're actually two people in two bodies in which case you can go fuck yourself.

>Baiting with a pic of girIs
>Trying to get anons to do his research for him

Nah you're a fucking faggot OP.

You can increase lean mass while reducing total body weight. It works well in fat, untrained people who keep their protein high.

use drugs
otherwise no

to whom does this ass belong?

B r e h s

>baiting
>doesnt even post sauce

OP confirmed for being a fucking faggot

Can't body use fat to build the muscle while cutting or it doesn't work that way?

>fat turning into muscle
No

the whole cutting and bulking thing is over done anyways. when you bulk you shouldn't get fat. Cutting shouldn't be extreme either. It's litterly a slight calorie surplus or deficient

angelina castro

see

isn't clean bulking technically cutting while gaining mass ?

No

Recomp on keto has kinda worked for me, but it's been pretty slow, and kind of an undue amount of effort.

Body recomp. Even possible on a cut IF YOU ARE BETWEEN 15-20% BF + HIGH INTAKE OF PROTEIN + SUCCESSFUL PROGRESSIVE OVERLOAD

that sounds SICK

just google it

literally the first result

You re my hero. That whole "the mass gained is slow and steady" and "be lean and do it" gave me reality and motivation to keep up.

please

my balls literally have doms from fapping so many times today

>my balls have doms

Question for some people who hopefully know the answer to this question:

Say I'm cutting and I have a fair amount of fat on my body. Say I also create a protein-synthesis stimulis by working out. Why do I need a caloric surplus to build muscle? Theoretically, couldn't my body convert the fat I have stored in my body into calories to use to build muscle?

Already been answered.

With conflicting answers. Is your answer that I can or can't build muscle while cutting?

People like you are why I wish McCarthy was still alive and in power

He's saying using fat as a fuel source instead of food. Not turning into fat into muscle.

For sure I studied this more than the guys who say it's not possible.

>tfw that building is in sarasota, fl and i go to that beach

been doing this for 5 months now. was probs about 35% fat and now about 25%

As in you have maintained the same weight, lost fat, and gained muscle, all while cutting?

surplus on the days you lift, deficit on he days your don't, keep training to 4 times a week max

>Can't body use fat to build the muscle
No he didnt

I'm a 8 month will it work, if so what should my macros or diet look like

>fat is an energy store
>use fat
>use energy store
nigga

You can't. Your body will still eat up your muscle gains at a significant caloric deficit. I hear there are some drugs that force the body to use fat deposits as an energy source rather than muscle when dieting but you'll have to look into that on your own.

Yes and long story short Veeky Forums is fucking stupid and never take any advice from here seriously.

bayesianbodybuilding.com/gain-muscle-and-lose-fat-at-the-same-time/

>They were put on a 1,971 calorie, ketogenic diet. In case it wasn’t obvious, that’s pretty drastic for someone training over 4 hours a day. Their fat percentage of 7.6% dropped to 5% – lower than many bodybuilders in contest shape – in 30 days. Even under these conditions, they gained 0.9 pounds of lean body mass. And don’t forget they must have lost a lot of glycogen and water eating just 22 grams of carbs a day.

>Overweight (26% body fat) police officers starting a weight training program lost 9.3 pounds of fat and gained 8.8 pounds of lean body mass in 12 weeks.

thank god I can still find someone coherent in this shit hole

>mfw I've lost 4kg of body fat in two months and my arms have grown bigger

>bodybuilders and cops
>didnt include what gear they were on

>tfw never fucking a high test from behind while she sits on another girl's lap