BULK FOOD GENERAL

Hi all,

Sunday = meal prep day. Going to the grocery store in a bit to prepare for the week, looking for help for great tasting foods that are not expensive and have a lot of calories (skelton). I usually start with pasta so any ideas ?

Other urls found in this thread:

homebrewtalk.com/showthread.php?t=49106
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

please senpai struggling to find good bulk foods

Peanut butter

stew

meat, veggies, water, let it sit on low for a couple hours. bam.

also google "budget bulk cooking"

If you're bulking all you need to do is eat the same food you should already be eating, and add in like a 500 calorie shake with protein powder, fruit, maybe oats, and of course coconut oil.

This. 1 piece of peanut butter on toast is like 1000kj and can easily be bumped up if you get generous with the the pb

dat cleavage

unff

thanks f am

Why are you measuring in joules?

Is this a meme dinner? 500g chicken 1 avocado 300g broccoli

what do the g refer to?

>500g of chicken

man why do you need so much chicken in one sitting?

grams

I don't know what else to eat, plus it gives a shitton of protons.

Grams. Lern2 SI units

grams of what tho

>strongbow dark fruit
Shit taste in booze, mate. Also why does your chicken look like that?

...are you retarded?

Chicken and broccoli obviously.

Want to know how I can tell you can't cook for shit and generally have bad taste?

Chicken and broccoli. Can't you read?

Any good ciders you recommend? I'm willing to try out new stuff. And it looks weird cause of the lights in my kitchen are very yellow-y and it always looks raw in pictures dunno why

go ahead

Looks pan-fried in butter to me. Could be wrong tho.

I don't know if its different in aus but the nutrition labels here measure everything in kj

Taking shitposting to a nutritional level t/bh

Thistly Cross do some great whiskey barrel ciders. Quite a bit more expensive but really good.

Ace cider is good, especially the pear one. If you like cider I'd recommend looking into mead as well. I don't know your area, but Strad meadery is in Sacramento and makes great mead.

yeah i'm a uk poorfag so I can't afford quality stuff unfortunately

fish
more fish!
seabass
seabream
flying fish
sablefish
rainbow trout
catfish
herring
salmon
swordfish (delicious, but high on merc)

avoid tuna, halibut, and orange roughy due to high mercury

You could always make your own. Cider and mead are both easier than beer. Really the only equipment you need is a carboy/5 gallon bucket and a fermentation lock. You can even brew mead using bread yeast over typical champagne yeast.

Here's a recipe: homebrewtalk.com/showthread.php?t=49106

pretty much this. it's not fucking rocket science.

have been eating tuna 2 times per week for a year now and haven't died yet.

I'm pretty sure OP was not eating enough before hence why he calls himself a skelton

lern 2 read