HIGH TEST THREAD

Give me a fucking surce to that pic. Where i can find chick like those?

a genetic engineering lab pod

sauce for op is on vk

Isnt thats the asian model Dischink Hasdick?

>fat girl is just """high test"""

>gallon
>of
>milk
>a
>day

Shuu shuu womanlet

Ronda was hot back when she was somewhere between high test and fit girl. This whole body acceptance thing was the beginning of the end.

>property of Jamarcus

Lord Jesus, thank you for this bountiful harvest.

womenlets are often high test tho

Her name? Found ryla but don't found his full name

ahh but on the contrary, like manlets, there smaller frame merely give the appearence of high test because of distribution of muscle/fat related to frame. It is merely an optical illusion to attract mates.

But if your end goal is for your offspring to inherit said genes, then carry on

God she looks good there.

That's weirdly hot tbqhfamiglia

Nothing weird about it, she's fit and a qt

Wait, how is it an illusion if it's actually there? Besides the potential for manlet offspring, what's the difference?

the downside is that they're ticking time-bombs waiting to 'splode after the first child

why wouldn't they just walk up already undressed? why are they weighed in front of an audience to begin with?

I always think about this when I see those high test threads. Most of those models/qt3.14s will be trainwrecks in 10 years.

So we can see fit chicks get undressed, are you some kind of homosexual or something?

but isn't that true for most women?
after they've locked down a dude (and sometimes before) they just stop giving a fuck. which is sad.

>muh test

Would let her peg my ass.

That's the most impressive gyno I've ever seen in my whole Veeky Forums career.

High test is an ephemeral beauty. The main idea is to fuck, and if you're a caveman, impregnate, but not so much sticking around after that. Personally, if I had to choose between hitching up long term to a high test girl who could get fat, or a normal skinnyfat girl who could ALSO get fat AND look worse at lower amounts of fat, I would choose the high test girl no question.

Realistically you'd want some kind of fit girl. I'd sacrifice a certain amount of high testness for a girl with some longevity to her looks. Fit high test is the holy grail. That would make me Jesse Jackson for real.

Too much test.

She was going to either way user.

i dont want that kind of world m8

shame she cut off her tits

>Zaria.jpg

Barely any test at all. Look at her. Were she a man, which she clearly wants to be even going so far as to wear men's underwear (a size too small), she'd be a weak man. Look at her. She is like an untrained boy.

v true. but no matter what, the girl you settle for will look like shit one day. and i find that thought really unsettling.

i see it happening so much though that i'd say it's just the world we live in. all we can do is force out fucking gfs into the gym under threat of leaving them.
maybe not.

It's a joke you'd need context to get. That's a tranny. The innie-to-outie kind.

dyke

sauce please

Seriously? That's a damn shame

grill here. "high test thread" is the new name for chubbies threads or something? i dont get it.

don't worry about it. high test (thick, chubby) girls are only for fucking. I would never bring home a high test girl to meet my family and I would definitely never marry one.

Literally looks like a dude with tits.

>i dont get it.
Clearly.

it literally is. srs

They do the same with the guys

In the men's locker room.

mfw no miesha tate webm. ronda looks like an asian rat.

>the terrible, TERRIBLE lack of test ITT

test spike inc b r e h s . . .

>tfw no belly gf

this is why girls will never be attractive. that ass and only squatting 1 plate? heh, okay. and they expect us to get boners all willy nilly.

good fucking lord.

BREHS ;_;
R
E
H
S

;_;

Side view

muh dick

why are chubby girls like this so rare

pretty face, soft smooth skin, and still favorable proportions with tits/waist/ass?

every girl who weighs this much is always fucking gross, they never actually look lke this

QT AS FUCK

cuz that's a perfect body and they're all taken already ;_;

>She will never sit on your face.
>she will never jump up and down all jiggly as you punish that punani.
>you will never inseminate her as she presses her soft chubby body around yours.

Somebody kill me plz

Uploader here. I know brehs ;-;

>tfw no qt chubby gf

Don't stop posting. Need that test boost brah.

We got a source on this cum drum?

That one in the cat ears is nice. The other two are too much.

>tfw chubby fetish
>tfw girls that everyone else finds hot dont do it for me but they call me gorgeous
how do you guys find it hard to pick up chicks like this i do all the time wtf

The ass is great and all but that form is amazing

Sorry, lads. No source. I found these gemz on the ch0n
Sadly, i've run out of good high test. I've let you down brehs

Good lad you did well

There have been plenty of studies that show that when men see or are with wide hip, thick, tight, solid chubbies, they receive a testosterone boost. The reason why we make threads like these is to get that boost. People who don't appreciate these kinds of girls are, as a corollary, men who cannot receive that boost due to their lack of test production, or hidden homosexuality. It is as simple and objectively true as this.

Is this person in the process of transitioning, and if so, in which direction?

Yes actually. In the direction that makes the least sense because it's easier to turn something into nothing than nothing into something.

time to separate the boys form the brehs

That is the interior of a 1975-1979 Lincoln Town Car. They have been reupholstered.

I like her already.

higher

t-too much a-ass

lincoln seats are comfy af i've gotten picked up from the airport in one and they so fucking soft it's amazing

DUBLIN
U
B
L
I
N

I used to rag on American boats...Cadillacs and Buicks and Lincolns before ever getting to ride around in one....definitely a soft-ass riding car.

B R E H S

Pretty fantastic body. Shame she's dyke.

yeah the older looking town cars are literally boats with 'powerful' engines that feel like driving a semi truck but the seats are so fucking amazing i wish every car had them

time for an even bigger test injection

Shit nigga I'm from Portland, where are these fit birds at? All I see are either smelly hippy chicks or nerdy fat ones

FUCK

HIGHER PLEASE DEAR GOD I FEEL THE TESTOSTERONE COURSING THROUGH ME

>ywn have a high test gf who requires a chair for each ass cheek
why live?

can you od on testosterone? cuz I'm starting to get worried guys