How do I achieve this mode?

Looks like he's doing a brosplit

looks shopped

Piss off motorists 5×5..

Drive in the middle of the road like an obnoxious cunt 3x8

This routine called genetics and using a bike

I think it's from a press ad.

SS + GOMAD

dont bother with any accessories nor reading past the first paragraph. Then come back a year later and proceed making "quality" posts about your ruined physique and how you fell for an epic ruse.

Is that apollo ono the speedskater?

motorist[s] detected.

killing herbivore dinosaurs x f

Photoshop Mon/Wed/Fri split until it looks convincing.

thats a shop for that bike companies ad. how new are you?

No shit faglord

He's not squatting, his arms would be better
I'd say its just

Leg press 5xF
Leg curl 5xF
Leg extension 5xF
Calf raises 5xF
30 minutes exercise bike dropset

everyday

These faggots drive 30 miles out to the country because we have long scenic roads to drive their $5k cycles on, then because we don't have bike lanes stay in the middle of the road in a 60mph zone going ~15mph (every faggot in their racing gear will claim that they totally maintain 25mph+ but that's a fucking lie, you faggots spend $5k to bike slower than my kid sister) holding up everyone for miles on a main road when there are plenty of sideroads they could go on where nobody would mind but they don't know about those roads because they only come out to the country once a week and they literally don't care about anyone but themselves then if you pass them and don't get fully into the other lane of oncoming traffic or if you pass them in a no-pass zone or even if you pass them at all they will send your license to the cops since they recorded you from their gopro and will even go to the trouble of fucking ratting people out for zoning laws because these are the kinds of faggots that will record some guy's property out in the boonies then go home and call their attorney to look up the zoning laws in that county because they aren't posted online and then drive an hour to complain in a courthouse in a county they don't even live in. They also have no problems going into oncoming traffic in a no pass zone because they had to swerve around a rough patch of road because their $5k bike will be damaged if they ride on it. Then they'll go down to the courthouse to complain that the county should spend more taxpayer money on the road that they bike on despite them not living in the county and never spending any money in the county since they fill up their landrovers before they make the trip and if the county doesn't do it they'll sue them.

Warms my heart whenever one of them gets run over by some old drunk that doesn't care about shit and seeing their kids when they realize they can't sue the old drunk for hitting daddy because he doesn't have any money.

The literal opposite of curlbro. I need them diet tips.

Breakfast: 1 velociraptor breast + oats for morning carbs
Lunch: 2x brontosaurus leg
Dinner: leftover shredded stegosaurus breast, half triceratops tail for dessert

fake as hell.

Filthy cagers spotted.

His "routine" is just to the right of him.

PS: not the trash can