BEST BEGINNER FATLOSS WORKOUTS

Anons that used to be overweight, which workouts and exercises helped you lose the most fat? Obviously cardio and eating less help, but what specifically aided the most in your journey? I'm a 5'7", 240 lbs gordo. Ive been working out pretty consistently the past few weeks, and I want to maximise my results.

All I did was lifted and lost 50lbs. It's more about nutrition than anything imo. Good luck...

Bump

What did you eat that helped you from feeling unsatisfied?

For me the first thing I did was quit soda completely. From there I started to lose a bit of weight then I went from eating 4000cals a day to 2000cals to 1500cals a day with some moderate workout and the fat just started melting off.

I'm tall so I don't know if this will work out for you but give it a go if you want.

When was 255 I went down to 225 by changing eating hwbits. Once I stalled I got by doing IF, counting calories and SL to get to 185.

Breakfast I'd usually have a couple eggs or a cup of Greek yogurt, lunch I'd have a couple slices of cold cuts/lunch meatand a fruit, dinner I'd have something random. Drank nothing but water and occasionally diet soda. I never really had a problem with being hungry, but if you are just drinking a ton of water usually helps. 6'2" went from 235 to 185 in about 3 months btw.

I'm a noob, what is IF and SL?

Thx

Damn, congrats.

It also helps if you aren't NEET

Get a hobby or a job that keeps you moving. Sitting down and shitposting on Veeky Forums won't help you lose weight.

how man calories a day was that you reckon?

Thanks mate, averaged about 1500-1600 calories a day. Use MFP if you don't already. On the tough days where you really wanna cheat just ask yourself if you'd rather eat and be a fat fuck loser for the rest of your life or if you wanna be fit and actually have people look up to you.

Here

I used the rower and cross trainer, they are low impact and easier on your joints than using a treadmill.
My goal was to be able to do pull ups, so I trained on a machine to build up my lat strength, having a goal gives you motivation to lose the weight.

i like cronometer better.

and how many now for maintenance?

Walk. Walk to school, walk to work, walk to the gym, walk your dog, walk to get groceries, when you get bored go for a walk, when you want to binge on netflix go for a walk, when your friends want to hang out walk to meet em. Take the stairs not the elevator if theres an escalator walk up it. walk across the city walk on hiking trails walk through neighborhoods you've never been through before you can find some pretty cool shit if you just walk my man. and you''ll shed pounds

I hit about 22-2300 on most days.
And do this

Meant this

i live in new york. i average 15k steps on work days and 25k on weekend

What are you doing when you workout? Lifting? Cardio?

just cardio. I'm just into losing weight.

If you ever plan on lifting, start now because there are studies that show you burn more calories if you have more muscle.

swimming, walking most everywhere.

Basically me from Sep-Jan. But only had two meals a day. Fell off around Jan and only went from 185 to ~175 since.

Being NEET helped me with having the energy to lose the weight. I started a "desk" job in Jan and now I barely have the energy/willpower to make decent gainz when I'm off work.

I cycled for about ~20 minutes a day around my neighborhood, ate less/healthier, and did some BW stuff during my loss. You can do it OP!

Progress pics?

Is there such thing as having too little calories? I'm 6'5 240lbs and have about 1500 a day and still feeling fine

I would just worry about getting enough micro nutrients but other than that you should be fine, if you're lifting I doubt you'll make any gains unless your a noob

I'm just going full curlbro and getting good results