Is anyone else into feminine body worship ?

is anyone else into feminine body worship ?

i find certain fit women who are hot as fuck posing as "dommes" and sometimes i'll send them a gift card or something for being so hot

i know its degenerate and beta but i feel like perfect women's bodies should be worshipped

Other urls found in this thread:

tagthesponsor.com/home
twitter.com/GodessPaige/status/689282189779931137
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>pedestalizing women to this extent
disgusting, people like you have ruined women and inflated their egos like crazy

You should probably get your self esteem in check

its more like a semi fetish

although i do have low self esteem

This
there's already enough men who kiss the dirt these girls step on. Don't become part of the problem.

>beta
Try fucking gamma you disgrace of a man, no, human being.

ya but they're hot

not like i'm giving to fat or ugly girls

Veeky Forums is about perfection of the body which only certain women have

Stop being a fucking cuck. If you submit to them then you are nothing but a pathetic spineless bitch in their mind.

>"B-but I just think they d-deserve it cuz their b-bodies.."

The man that won't give them the time of day, tells them to cover the fuck up when they flash their flesh and stop acting like an attention seeking child, will make them feel insecure and have the need to 'prove themselves' that they aren't what he thinks they are.

Attractive attention-whore women (like the endless sluts on Instagram) are constantly fucking validated by their looks by beta cucks sending them fucking gifts off their amazon wishlist and worshiping them in the comments. These women feel so validated because of this shit that they are literally borderline sociopaths with god-like delusions of grandeur:
>tagthesponsor.com/home

When you take that validation away from them, you're the one guy that won't play their stupid fucking game and it drives them nuts and gives them a mission to 'win' you over.

The old saying, "treat them like dirt, and they'll stick to you like mud," works for stupid attention-whores like this.

You gotta have a spine and frame to pull this off.

This

>is anyone else into feminine body worship?

>talks about worshiping fit women bodies
>post that meh body

she's not even fit nor is her body perfect.

i dont think its something black people would understand

are you saying whites are the beta race?

they are slightly more beta than blacks, asians are more beta than whites.

thats why whites have more nerds and produced technology

if you send my gf a card ill let you watch me cum on her face

im not into cuckholds. guys are gross

Can you still do this but send me the money instead? Since you're a loser you feel shame over your fetishist you can then redeem yourself by helping another person. Do it

but neil degrasse tyson is black and has been ordained by sagan himself.

so blacks are less beta and have one of the smartest scientist in the world?

>perfect female body
>tattoos

its just statistics bro. the smartest scientist could be black. i dought tyson is even a very good phsycist. also i'm sure he has some white blood in him just like most americn blacks. i think american black iq is between africa and american whites/european. also supported by brain volume

but he is god tier at promotion. of course some of that is just straight up white guilt.

that said, blacks also aren't one group - there's a huge variety of black tribes, some smarter than others. some are even lactose tolerant

so you agree blacks are better than whites in intelligence and strength?

ya she is fairly perfect. she taught pole dancing class as well

no. blacks have on average lower iq and brain volumes. not sure about strenght.

i bet american blacks probably build muscle better since they were bread for that purpose for a while - probably higher than african blacks. i'd have to look at studies

>she taught a class
>that means she's perfect

Its not perfect! Its like a normal fucking caucasian female 4/20 blaze it instaslut 2016 unnecesary tattood body! Who gives a shit!

sounds pretty good

>poledancing
>shes a perfect angel

holy shit its a rare omega

if she's teaching pole dancing classes it means she's fairly toned and in shape and strong comparatively

so hot body. dont know about the angel part

that isnt true. there are plenty of fitness instructors who are fat and look like shit.

I don't know which is worse, those saggy tits, ear tunnels, or whore tatoos

ya but some are pretty hot and in shape

twitter.com/GodessPaige/status/689282189779931137

>You gotta have a spine and frame to pull this off.

are HEIGHT and FACE required too?

post the most perfect body'd female you can find that it is into femdom

so? doesn't make them perfect.

Seriously, I swear that Calvin Klein is advertising here

I'd more likely worship a man's body than a woman's and I'm not even a fag. Men bodies are 120% more aesthetic than females and continue to be so the older they both get. I'm not saying I fap to dudes or anything but I'm talking about statues and art n shit. Surely someone can relate?

Worship this, King Cuck.

>into worshiping women
> not a cuck
You don't deserve to eat cum out my gfs ass hole

This might interest some of you guys.

>You gotta be tall and handsome to pull this off.

Fixed.