Fat Hate Thread

huffingtonpost.com/michelle-may-md/10-reasons-to-stop-dieting-now_b_9853506.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BxzejNE0RT8
youtube.com/watch?v=92rWQ-OIb1Y
huffingtonpost.com/michelle-may-md/10-reasons-to-stop-dieting-now_b_9853506.html
npr.org/sections/thesalt/2016/05/02/476498729/biggest-loser-lessons-why-the-body-makes-it-hard-to-keep-pounds-off
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

Came here to post this

youtube.com/watch?v=BxzejNE0RT8

reasons to not get fat 101

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

awaken my masters!

I think bullying will exist with any kid that's different. Blame the parents who feed their kids shite.

Forcing inclusion and niceness is never going to happen.

Also
>Kids that are obese are picked on, kids that are picked on have a low quality life, and obese kids are dying as much as people with cancer! (therefore bullying fat people kills as many people as cancer?)

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

Remember:
>3 minute mile

This is 100% only applicable towards women, heavily scripted and the fallacies used outnumber any strong inductive arguments.

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

Remember:
>3 minute mile

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

awaken my masters

You don't need to "diet" to lose weight, you just have to eat actual good food

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

Question for former fatties, or current fatties trying to become Veeky Forums:

How the fuck do fat people wipe their ass?

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

I was never fat enough that I had a problem with it, although I was 6'4" and 300 pounds.

This is the most bizarre thing I don't get. I know SJWs who will get super-defensive if I criticize someone's weight, but if I criticize a genetic component of a person's appearance (facial structure, ass, tits, proportions, etc.), they're not only fine with it, but they'll often join in. What is their logic?

they don't have logic

I know. I guess the better way to phrase it is to ask what their thought process is.

Oh my fucking god, I'm completely at loss, she literally takes out her anger at society on a child

Egomania. They want to be treated like normal people despite the fact that they are grotesquely corpulent. An attack on one of the Adipossie is an implicit attack on themselves, while an attack on some other physical deformity is not. They join in to assert the normalcy of their appearance, despite it turning out hypocritical

This has to be a parody. There's no way anyone's this retarded

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

Was 270 pounds at 6'. Had no problems at all.

You are criticizing their choices, that's what ticks them off.

AWAKEN MY MASTERS

>My mother swears I get bigger each time she looks at me.
TFW My mom never notices my gains.

>"can you say carbs"
fucking normies and their irrational hate for carbs

Article is actually worth reading.

I can never get over how fat people can't seem to try anything for more than a few days. It's why they're fat in the first place, I know, but every reason on that list is
>waaah it's hard waaahh
I'm sure you might feel "bad" for a few days but did you try it for more than a week? It has to get a little worse before it gets better.

But they totally miss the point at the end.

>What to do instead?
>Research has shown that size acceptance and learning to use hunger and fullness cues produces sustainable improvements in blood pressure, cholesterol levels, physical activity, self-esteem, and depression compared to dieting.(10) Therefore, there is a growing trans-disciplinary movement away from restrictive, weight-focused programs toward a non-diet, weight-neutral, mindfulness-based approach to optimal well-being. This gentle inside-out approach guides individuals to increase awareness of their drivers for eating, tune into their body wisdom, and practice mindfulness skills.

Whole concept of diets is fucking ridiculous.
Eat like shit -> eat less -> eat like shit again -> wahh i gained weight again, diets do not work.

300+, never actually weighed was my highest. Never had an issue wiping.

My real issue was the sweat that would accumulate in the folds of my fat.

Texas heat + my lard ass that got winded walking to the other end of my house = smelly af

This video is much worse.
youtube.com/watch?v=92rWQ-OIb1Y

All those hide cam footage with lame ass acting.

Also.
Fact 1 - you are fat because you are it too much
_Nope, not true, it GENETICS and ENVIRONMENTAL FACTORS.

Why fat people always trying to say such blatant lie, they know how much they eat.

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

>finishing a sun run
>need to go to home depot to get scews for slide door
>high as fuck
>kid starts bawling in cart near the isle I need
>morbidly obese
>his arms look like balloons filled with water
>mother of god
>kid appears to be around 8 years old
>mother is also morbidly obese
I'm almost in tears Veeky Forums
This child, who should be a sprouting youth, skinny as a bone going into his teenage years.
He is a half retarded angry boy who is spouting a fit while being so morbidly fat his mom halls him around in a cart.
That's shit you do to little babies at most.
It's not even his fault yet, kid isn't even a real person making conscious decision yet.
And he is already fucked from the get go.

god damn boy with bitch tits
just fucking kill me.

was 6'4 500 plus pounds (never knew how much cause no scale i could find would work with my fat ass) now 360pounds and falling. wiping my ass a year ago at my massive mammoth stage was like doing bikram yoga. got use your longest finger wrapped in toilet paper like a claw.

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

Awaken my masters!

wow.

AWAKEN MY MATERS!

Tumblr isn't about being a good person or treating everyone with respect - it's only about minority activism. "Fat is a feminist issue" because of the link with men "policing women's bodies" or treating women like their bodies are only there to please men so fat-acceptance/body-acceptance comes under minority activism (because women are one of tumblr's oppressed groups and a "minority"). Almost everyone has something wrong with their proportions or facial structure so it isn't a minority issue.

Either that or they're only interested in "body-acceptance" as a way of justifying their own unhealthy habits.

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

Congrats man keep it up. You got a long road ahead of you but it gets brighter every day.

Tfw all these videos are made by one of the top universities in the world.

>Huffington post

arhur sounds like a girl

just skip to 9:30 this is a top school in America LMAO

Top tier acting, but huge miscast.
Bully - fat ugly girl.
Her friend - thin qt.

Also
>comments disabled
I hate this shit, why would you do this for video you are published for people to view and discuss?

This is bait

Real blog, but old post deleted already.

The guy in pink is happier than any haeswhale around.

I always forget his Name, but the guy is pure inspiration.
Just watch one of his speeches (I think his Name is Nick something) so much positive energy and such a positive mindset it's baffling given his cards.

>huffingtonpost.com/michelle-may-md/10-reasons-to-stop-dieting-now_b_9853506.html
I dont get it. Why is Yale trying to normalize obesity? I heard this story on NPR last week:

npr.org/sections/thesalt/2016/05/02/476498729/biggest-loser-lessons-why-the-body-makes-it-hard-to-keep-pounds-off

(lol @ "The Salt" at the top of the page). That guest is from a fucking obesity research group and they're blaming FUCKING GENETICS.

WHAT
THE
FUCK
IS
HAPPENING?

I feel your sadness.

misread that as funeral cakes

Put the fork down cow

comments are disabled on these videos on jewtube, how does this not surprise me?

AWAKEN MY MASTERS

Is it ass or belly, i can't tell.

>these beta drooling over a sack of fat,
that's just sad.

HEIGHT
FACE
FRAME

please be fake

AWAKEN MY MASTERS

this has to be fake, it just...has to be...

I think I am the worst kind of fat. I am skinny fat.
I have no idea what to do. I am 30 years old, 184 cm tall(6 or something like that in your funny measurement units ) and have 77 kg. Yet I look fat and have a hideous belly no muscles at all(esp my hands are weak to the point I actually feel embarrast how week they are :/), just 77 kilos of fat.
Help me :/

I presume you don't exercise,am i right?

Just start doing exercises. It is all depends on your will.
And do not look at your starting result, it is fucking nothing, as long as you are determined, you can reach Zyzz.

I was kind of very sick for the last 3 years( have psoriasis over 90% of my body, it is much better now and almost not visible anymore), but I do play basketball from time to time(once every few months) so yeah ok no exercising. :)

fucking kek'd

This is absolute evil incarnate. Burn the witch that wrote that.

I have to figure out how mentlay change myself, because exercise and doing shit like running is constantly on my mind. Every fucking day I say to myself ok today I'll gonna go run, but in the end I don't go.It's like quitting smoking. You know you should do it yet you don't, because reasons.....

You should do bodyweight,just so you can lose a bit of fat and build a bit of muscle,it should be enough to get in good shape,you're not fat,you just have no muscles.

I'm running everyday and i don't want to do it, everyday.
Waking up - nope.
Going to the running place - nope.
After 1 lap - no power, i can't do it anymore.
After 6km - ok, i'm done for today.

It is all about your willpower, your body can take so much shit. You just need to - do it. Stand up, do few push ups, done. It is that easy.

Join a gym with a decent weightroom. Pack a gym bag and take it into work every morning. After you finish work go directly to the gym (don't go home first) and lift.

> lift at 5h30am
> chad has to get out of bed to start eating pizza

Badly.

Fuck it, I am going to ask you guys for help. I would ask "how can I lose weight", but that seems way too vague. I want some help with how I can making healthy options more appealing, so I can stop snacking late at night and I want ways to make exercise more entertaining for me.

I am fairly fat, not to the point where I am a landwhale, but compared to a lot of the people around me who are normal weight, I stand out. Will you help me Veeky Forums, as you can make a healthy change in me.

>shoddy cropped pic of me related

You're a fucking land whale buddy. Tbh not sure what gender you are either.

lawl

I'm triggered, this is supposed to be a serious newspaper?

READ THE FUCKING STICKY

I'm not going to pull any punches with you, you're fat. The fact that you want to change this is good though but be sure to recognize how unhealthy you actually are. Find out your BMI and set a reasonable goal for yourself. There's not much I can do to help you beyond READ THE FUCKING STICkY

SJW don't care about anyone but themselves.
That's why SJW back stab each other constantly, there is no logic only narcissism, egoism and gluttony.

Mods this dude looks 18 + READ FUCKING STICKY

Silly user, it's called exercising.

Try lifting some weights and running or something.

Try to find healthy foods that you like. Try many different kinds of fruits and vegetables (roasted, steamed, raw with healthy dip like hummus, stir-fry, etc). Try to always eat healthy, whole foods like whole grains, nuts, lean meat, and so on. Learn how to cook and season your food well if you can't already. Try to train yourself not to snack, ever, and only eat during meals. Maybe try to go to bed earlier and get up fairly early.

You just have to get into the habit of doing these things. Eat healthy for long enough and you'll get used to eating that way. Same with sleeping and meal times. If you mess up and cave in and stuff your face with cookies at 2 am, just forgive yourself and try again. If you just keep at it and have patience, it'll work.

A lot of times exercise is hard at first but seeing the results will motivate you to continue. You could also try to find physical activities that you enjoy, and try different ones to find something you like. Swimming, hiking, running, or playing some kind of sport are popular choices. Probably just going to the gym is the best choice, but you can still be active even if you hate gyms and forcing yourself to exercise.

Read the sticky if you haven't already.

Make sure to count calories too, what you eat is the most important part of losing weight. Vegetables without much or any sauce, dip, cheese, etc are very low calorie, so eating lots of them and filling up on them will help you lose.

>huffingtonpost
>serious
It's a reddit news portal

Highest weight was 270. no issues. I'm guessing they used the good ol' wipin stick

test?

Good going dude. If you made it this far you'll be to your goal weight in just as much time.

thank you

They're not exactly wrong, they're just saying that getting rid of bad lifestyles is better than following fad diets, which is pretty much what we preach also.

So it's not just about eating less for a week or two, it's about making consistent plans to eat less in a way that you can surely keep doing it for the rest of your life. And that's correct.