Veeky Forums cologne

What cologne do you guys use?

I've using this one for a while but I want to try something new.

I've gotten compliments on this one.

I'll look it up

Do you also use body wash?

:^)

>only fragrancefags will get this

Burberry

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

Love this shit. It's fucking cheap, and I get compliments literally everywhere.

>Creed
Royal oud
Vetiver
> amouage
Honor man
> Frapin

I only apply this for special occassions, right after showering and applying lotion on my neck like the faggot that I am.

Get a cologne that fits the season/weather. Don't wear a really tobacco heavy cologne on a hot summer day and don't wear an aquatic in a blizzard. One of my more generic ones that I like the most is Dolce & Gabbanna The One for Men. It's best suited for chilly weather but you can pull it off pretty much any time.

On a hot summer's day I will use Nautica Voyage (very cheap) or something that is citrusy or fresh smelling.

If you want to smell distinguished don't go for the super popular ones like Acqua Di Gio, Armani Code, Paco Robanne (in a nightclub), etc...

Lol my roommate uses that cologne

But anyway, I just use my Gillette aftershave as a cologne because I'm poor and I don't wanna get cheap cologne. 3 girls have told me that I smell like their dad....... so no complaints.

Everybody always asks me what it is.

You have to ask for it at Victoria's Secret.

Pic related btw

ysl la nuit de l'homme. classic shit, but doesn't last as long as i would like. sillage is decent

i have a tiny bottle of chanel's allure pour homme. would highly recommend, sillage is through the roof, lasts a long time, and actually smells expensive

I'm not telling

>chanel's allure pour homme
patrician taste my nigger

Panty remover for the past decade now

polo blue, green and antonio banderas

POLO

u gay bro?

why do they all say toilet odor in french?

adventus, la nuit de l'homme, and reflection man

I get the most complements with adventus
la nuit de l'homme is great if you dont want to smell like youre trying to impress people with cologne but want them to still think you smell really good
reflection man hasnt gotten me many compliments, honestly I feel like it isnt for young people and you can only wear it when the weather is cool. I wouldnt invest in a bottle of this

I wanna cop armani code profumo

I wear this and get complimented all the time

Because french like to know their place. Top KEK

Bleu de Chanel

it's a good cologne for clubbing but I need something more mild and "bright" for an everyday for the summer.

Any suggestions?

Channel allure homme sport, Dior sauvage, Perry Ellis 360 red.

You don't need to wear cologne every day

Where do ya'll get your cologne from?

I've worn Acqua di Gio for ages, but it's getting pricey. I'm looking around online, but worried I'm gonna get a bottle full of mouthwash or something.

CK One is pretty good

Aventus Creed

Literally the best smelling perfume in the world.
I get so much compliments from women with that one.

FragranceX is my go to site for orders.

$80/ounce
This is beyond stupid. If this is what puts you over the top with women I feel bad for you son. Try lifting.

Get the regular L'homme, its the day version of la nuit

>La nuit
Excellent taste user, that's my winter fragrance.

Currently wearing Issey Miyake and Diesel - Only The Brave in summer / autumn, La Nuit and V&R Spicebomb in the winter months, and occasionally Clinique - Happy.

None. I am not a smelly guido.

>2016
>not realizing women love cologne
This is why you're a permavirigin

Ralp Lauren Monogram was discontinued by my dad still wears it from time to time....a glorious, powdery scent....

smells like a urinal

Ok embarrassing question.

I've never worn cologne, how do you apply it? Do you spray it onto your clothes or your skin also how many spritz and what area of your body?

first take a shower, next dry off. Then lightly spray some on a rag or the tips of your fingers and rub them on your neck.

i personally spray both sides of my neck kinda below my ear area back of neck and if I'm going out shoulders too

I wanted to love La Nuit, I really did. I use the original L'Homme though for an everyday and it's never offended anyone/gets a few compliments. Note a real knock out though.

>Perry Ellis 360 red

Pretty much a copy of AdG from what I've heard.

Depends on the cologne user, some you can spray all over, others maybe twice and you're good. The sillage (projection of smell) and longevity will determine that with your body's own chemistry.

Black and Asian chicks love this smell.

I'm about to buy a bottle of this, I've seen nothing but high remarks on it

It varies, as other anons have said. I'm fond of the following method.

>Hold bottle 12 inches away from skin, spray three times; once on neck/crown of chest, and once over each pectoral

I use this one faggot.

Love the smell of this. Very peppery and rugid but also a little citrusy. Almost all the girls I work with have said I smell really good at one point or another while wearing it.

Girls literally fucking LOVE this shit. You have no fucking idea. My ex actually convinced me to try it and ever since, I've had a fuck load of compliments.

Girls fucking love invictus. I don't think I'm ever gonna change desu

Who cares, I have enough money.
I like the smell and women love it aswell.

protip: girls don't care what you smell

if she likes you, she'll find something to compliment you on. if you're not wearing cologne, it will be your watch most likely

The only cologne I prefer to wear

Don't listen to these niggers. All you need is two sprays
>spray twice on left wrist (or right wrist if you're left-hand dominant)
>rub your wrists together
>rub your wrists on your neck
Anything more is pretty autistic desu

Would scented body wash or lotion conflict with the smell of the cologne

>rub
they aren't meant to be rubbed pleb

Once showered and clean and dry. Spray on your hand a bit then rub your neck and upper chest. Behind your ears a bit too if you're gonna go on a date and you think you might get close.

On your wrists is nice too since if you happen to move your arm past someone itll be noticeable. If you can smell your own cologne after about a minute or two of applying it you might have put on a bit too much. Obviously if you put your nose right too it that's not the case, but if you can casually smell it coming off of yourself you want to go for less than that.

Cologne also comes in intensities. The most intense being Eau du Parfum. This is the most concentrated and will last the longest. It's also the most expensive and probably not as good for general use. It should last between 4-6 hours for an application.

Eau do toillette is the middle ground and probably the best for most things and general day to day wear. It should last you 2-4, sometimes longer but that's usually it.

Then there's Eu du cologne, it's the least intense and lowest concentration. It will last about 2 hours.

Don't put cologne on your clothes, at least not an oil based one. It can stain them. Just put it on your body and your golden. Also keep in mind if you're gonna get some samples before buying (which you can easily do from any place that sells cologne). They are usually the strongest degree.

If your in high school, college or play sports get abercrombie Fierce. Literally remember girls everywhere complementing it and trying to get hugs to smell it more.

if you are older something like victoria sexy sexy for him. get alot of compliments on it.

>would something that's designed and marketed to smell nice conflict with a spray on scent?

>literally caring how people apply cologne
>thinking spraying vs rubbing has any SIGNIFIGANT difference in the overall scent
>being this autistic

I'm talking about regular dove body wash stuff that's not known to smell strong

Honestly, it's a bit more pungent than I would like, but I like the smell.

>gets defensive and posts an anime reaction image when told his advice on how to apply cologne is wrong

>calling others autistic
top kek

Oh probably not then. I'd say something like Irish Spring is the cutoff--anything stronger is a no go

Yes, if it's a stronger body wash it can get in the way of the cologne. But really your best bet it so ask people. Ask any females close to you their honest opinion. If you still smell good then you're fine really. But I can't imagine a dove bodywash would get in the way. I use an old spice one with their deoderant and still apply my cologne most days and people notice the cologne and not the other stuff...I would think anyway.

>he can't find an actual argument to support his claim of superior cologne application

Good stuff thanks

>it's a good cologne for clubbing but I need something more mild and "bright" for an everyday for the summer.

D&G Light Blue

got that in EDP and bitches love it.
also have tom ford noir extreme bulgari man in black and john varvartos platinum

My nigga, excellent choice.

I have to actually remember to apply it, basically stopped wearing cologne since I went back to school. Gf seems to like it though

>tfw all models of this fragrance ad campaign are natty.

Gonna try it user.

whos' the guy in the ad?....mirin' obliques.

Shit tier as fuck. You must love smelling like old, greasy italian men.

However, pic related is master race and will have women drooling for your dick.

Not everyone here is trying to attract men, you fucking faggot. Invictus actually got girls coming up to me saying I smell good lmao

no clue sorry bruh

>abercrombie Fierce

My nigga

I use that shit at work, young bitches can't get enough of it

One mature lady at work told me once "you smell like that one store at the mall"

Don't know if that was a compliment

70% of the time it works every time

My sister gave me a sample of this, it's super fire.

>cologne
LOL fucking gay

I'ts 60% you daft cunt.

Holy shit you guys all have terrible taste.
Aqua di Gio, Paco Rabanne, Cool Water, LA nuit de l'homme
Lmao, bitches have no idea then, get a girl with some taste you filthy trip fag, the bottle alone screams white trash/uneducated moron.Yeah because they're gutter sluts who only know cheap shit fragrances and who probably love Paco Rabanne 1 Million. KYS Are you kidding me? You're wearing some 30 bucks fashion perfume and you legit have to ask if it was a compliment ?
I am surrounded with fucking retards, I bet you also dress in Nikes/sweat pants and under armour shirts.

Dude Sauvage came out like last year.

haha ebin

t.butthurt pleb

haha ebin

Smells good.

Also you should never use more than two sprays when applying cologne

this, senpai

depends on cologne T B H

Get on my level you shits

Givenchy Xerius Rouge

Anyone use this one? I never really used any type of perfume prior to this one, but I chose it since it's relatively mild and smells pretty nice

hahahaha wut? am actually interested in what that smells like

n-no homo

Why?

some have stronger silage and some have weaker

>this level of autism and rage.

Supermang, is that you?

Aggression reveals weakness of character, you know?

Mambo by liz claiborne this stuff smells great every women says they love the smell I also were kenneth cole black or nautica

Get Tom Ford or Creed if you can afford them, DG The One is good, and CB I Hate Perfume has some cool off-beat stuff (Invisible Monster is dope as fuck)

Honestly go to luckyscent, order some samples, and try out a few before you buy a bottle. Or you can visit some perfume shops like a normal person

Oh, and Odin Nomad is god-tier

Chanel egoiste
H
A
N
E G O I S T E
L