Swimwear

What do you wear to the beach/pool/swimming hole?

There's 5 men in that picture

>tfw you're a grower and not a shower

Nobody expects you to hang huge dong while you're swimming, bro. Don't sweat it

In the US it's fruity to not wear trunks (not that I mind since my dick is embarrassingly small when flaccid).
I usually go with fairly short ones to show off the quadz.

I got these desu look great but everyone will think i'm homosex because I live in burgerland but fuck it

A T shirt

>tfw captcha was "select all the pies"

Same here, but then again everyone thinks I'm gay because no gf

>javier in the corner

lmao dude on the right has this guys obliques

Roids gone wrong?

I wear something like this. I'm not even fit yet. I just think board shorts everyone wears in burger land are ugly

Where can I get these? My gf has been pushing me to get short bathing suits, but I can never find any.

i think zyzz brother sells stuff like this on his site not shilling i went there the other day

Depends on where I'm swimming...

Wetsuit like pic related are comfy in fairly cold water (70℉.) Once you get a layer of water trapped in between you and the suit, you stay at a nice comfy temp. Just be careful though, they are built with water flowing over them to remove excess heat so they will cook you if you are dry for to long. Best for swimming in lakes...

Jammers don't have the cooking problem and feel like your wearing compression shorts.

just horrible genetics

are you supposed to wear a speedo under shorts like that or is it a just in case the shorts slip off thing

Insulin shots to the same spot every time

His face looks like the model in front of him was farting and it just hit him

Now I'm curious

Only if you are an insecure boy.

yeah you definitively wanna wear some tight fabric/underwear/speedo under them tiny shorts for a reason .. cover your dick from showing through a nasty outline, from possible falling down in water / catching on something, whatever .. the biggest reason is to really prevent your tiny flaccid dick from showing through. a speedo/spandex will prevent that

kek, are you afraid people might get a glimpse of your tiny peepee?

people will only think you're gay if you're a skinny fuck.. if you're a zyzz brah, people be mirin

yeah they're actually legit (no shill) just google said shavershian fitness wear, i think it's a big seller i hear a lot of good about them .. i'm waiting for my legs to get aesthetic enough to wear em tho.. you can also get nikes/adidas at Dicks Sport goods or sports authority.

>fairly cold water
>70 degrees
kek
the swimsuit you posted is made for close to freezing ocean water you shit face

yeah, i'm about 2.5 inches flaccid.. so are you. The only people who have large ass dicks flaccid are africans, and even then it's uncultured/gay/faggotry to show your dick outline..

Go jump in cold water and see what happens. Shrinkage is a thing and so are public indecency laws.

yup. there's a difference between wearing nice, aesthetic shorts with proper underwear underneath, and wearing just underwear in public expecting people are okay with it because you have a big dick

>even then it's uncultured/gay/faggotry to show your dick outline..
insecure much?

I am closer to 5.5" flacid, yes it get smaller in cold water but who gives a fuck.

>and so are public indecency laws.
>and wearing just underwear in public expecting people are okay with it

in which 3rd world country do you guys live? Can woman even wear bikini's there?

I'm OK with the underwear in public look

i live in california. but go ahead and dangle your dick around and wonder why you have no friends or girlfriend .. white trash

>those baby legs

lmao, that bulge is a bit too much.