DNP GEN

DNP GENERAL DISCUSSION

I'm two and a half weeks out from a beach vacation, I have dinitros stuff from a year ago.

What is the most you have lost on a 500mg daily DNP dose?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/UP4A0kfg
enhancedathlete.com/products/dinitrophenol-dnp-3-per-300mg-capsule-fertilizer
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21739343
toxnet.nlm.nih.gov/cgi-bin/sis/search/a?dbs hsdb:@term @DOCNO 529
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Any news of the in aus source

How do I into getting dnp?

Lurk more

Honestly after doing DNP for a week I have to say that it isn't worth it. It is hardly any better than eating well and if you can actually eat well then you've already made it. If you can't then forget it.

Has anyone had rash before and how exactly did they dose benadryl to deal with it? Did you need additional supplement?

Why would you use dnp over clen?

is there a way to buy dnp from someone that doesn't require you to learn how to use bitcoin?

One week is nothing

Shit thread. No sticky and no links.

go keto, more effective

>back home for the summer
>5th day of 500mg
>laying in bed shirtless watching a movie sweating balls, fan on full blast
>don't remember being quite this sweaty last year when I ran 500mg but w/e
>after the movie decide to check the thermostat out of curiosity
>house is sitting at 81
>turns out my dad decided to turn of the cooling and not tell anyone when they went on a week long trip a few days back

Got that shit kicked on to 70, hopefully the night will be slightly less shity than the past few

>message dinitro at 6am this morning
>he's busy with mother's day bullshit

fuck you asshole this is your job answer my email.

HOW ABOUT A FUCKING PASTEBIN??? I WANNA START THIS SHIT

Learn to Google.

pastebin.com/UP4A0kfg

Because it's better than clen.

Many accept WU.

anybody ever use 24dnp? already bought just looking to settle my nerves about not getting ripped off. how long does it take him to process?

Why would you want to fuck with your heart

Waiting too

Heard good things about him. Supposedly his last caps were dosed inconsistently so he's updating something and adding a bit more per cap or something. Heard that off an user so you're better off emailing him.

Reminder ausjuice is a fraud who exit scammed 7 months ago.
Do not under any circumstances trust them.

maybe if you werent such a prick mate. i got my stuff. start tomorrow. 5 days x1 cap. 10 days x2 caps. 10 days x3 caps. cant wait.

Ordered from him a while ago. Said it Shipped on 4/25 but I haven't gotten it in the mail yet. Starting to worry. I'm in the US btw

Bought mine from
>enhancedathlete.com/products/dinitrophenol-dnp-3-per-300mg-capsule-fertilizer

it looks like some small time sketchy sup company, shipped from California, got here fast, $2.50 per 200 mg cap, so on the expensive side but fuck it, its better the e-mailing an FBI agent and spilling my spaghetti trying to get a hook up.

It was 100% real, I lit one cap on fire and it scared the shit out of me, like it actually explodes, there is a scorch mark on my desk kek

Running a low carb 200p/80c/55f diet, IF, yohimbine+Caffine, fasted cardio and glycogen depletion upper/lower split.
It been alright after 5 days

supps:
>1g C
>400 mg E
>600 mg NAC
>100/100 mg calcium and magnesium
>500-600 mg potassium per day

body comp:
>holding water
>slightly distended abdomen (common)
>flat muscles
>down 4.5 lbs as of today
>look leaner, hard to tell, lots water/glycogen shit going on

Sides:
>heat (not bad at all)
>tired, extremely lazy, everything is exhausting
>really really bad sleep
>amazing poops(??) we're talking perfect clean drop right on time every day

there's just one problem..tingly feeling in arms on day 4, on day 5 my hand went numb at the gym, now im getting random hot and cold sensations in my legs, looks like I got fucking Peripheral neuropathy. I'm going to stop tomorrow and finish the rest of my 2 week mini cut without DNP :(

hope you guys have better luck

>was minor nerve damage worth losing 1-2% body fat in 5 days?
>kind of lol

How much were you taking?

I've done two longer cycles at 500mg and lost 60 pounds in about 3 months. Only 60 more to go.

200 mg per day, should have taken 2 caps the first day to load because the first day is kind if a waste at only 200mg in blood

>He doesn't buy 400 caps in bulk

Looks like the caps weren't sealed properly.

well I only ended up needing 5 so that was probably a smart call desu senpai

or just capped by hand sloppily

Hi everyone, couple of questions here for a newbie/:

1. Anyone take EC stack with DNP? Would you say it's recommended/aids in fat loss?

2. How much of a benefit is a ketogenic diet while on DNP?

3. It's currently Spring time and I live in a warmer/humid city, would it be recommended for me to wait until Winter?

4. How much do you guys really sweat while on DNP? I still have to go to school/work and I wouldn't want to be drenched in sweat. I don't really have AC or fans at home, are these recommended as well?

5. I hear DNP could cause rashes/hives. I'm prone to Eczema so this worries me. I guess I could just blast Benadryl but I'm scared my skin will react poorly. Anyone have any experiences with DNP's effect on their skin?

Thanks for any help you guys can give, I really appreciate it

Proof?

Check out the steroid reddit.
He killed his label. It's unlikely it's the same guy coming back. The fucking guy isn't even on the Veeky Forums source list. Why does everyone ignore the legit sources?

It's for the Aus domestic source as DMP was the only guy that could get it in to Aus reliably and now he's mia.

I did some months ago, legit

I understand that these are retarded fatbodies asking for local sources and worrying about their parents finding out, but if they are too gutless to use a recommended source, then they should not be attempting to use something like DNP.

Everyone in DNP threads should stop fucking shilling outside the generals. Morons have no business pestering sources and gobbling up 8 pills at once without researching.

6 days in now boyz
2 days on 250mg (crystal) and the rest on 500mg, its the worst at night, i woke up with my bed soaked, body sore. on a side note im down almost 5lbs in those 6 days. Was munchin on my gfs snatch yesteday and sweating like a god damn hog, even she said somethin lmao

Working in retail week 2 on 500mg, having a fucking sweaty mare

most of the first week is it kicking in and depleting glycogen, you need at least two preff 3 weeks, espc if youre below 500mg

clen is said to increase fat loss by like 8% or something very minor, dnp can lose you a pound of fat a day.

i go 33% on everything and its working wonders, keto is good for preventing heat though

dnp puts strain on everything, its literally overclocking your body, dont act as if its much better for your body than clen

i was going to stack with ec, but because it is a poison the hunger is outweighed by feeling sick all the time, so my hungers not too bad. No heat. Na its hot where i am just drink lots. a lot. it can do benadryl wont help its your bodies response to poison its telling you to stop being a cunt

Yes. I switched to keto for this cycle and it's way more comfy. No sweat at all here on 500mg.

Up your NAC to 2g and switch to keto. All my PN symptoms are still gone two weeks later.

Someone ordered from 24dnp recently ? What did you think about delivery time / product ?

Hey guys. I'm still here, but I haven't heard anything from AusJuice. He said he'd let me know when it was ready, but I might hit him up again soon.

Alright faggots i have been running 250mg for around 10 days now and eating 1k calories only, in two days my college finals are over and I can turn up the heat and decrease the calories.

So fucking pumped, i hate all the sweating you get at 500750mg though it is fucking disgusting

Holy Christ why does DNP make you smell so bad? I normally don't smell(at least until about 24 hours no shower) but I can wash, literally step out the shower, smell my armpit, and faintly smell that unique DNP body odor.

Dude i get this shit too. Normally i can, like, go to the gym and sweat like a nigger animal and i will have 0 odor.

But my sweat smells like complete shit on dnp, it is honestly disgusting.

My shit and urine also SMELLS REALLY FUCKING BAD, i started keeping my bathroom window just open all day to ventilate it.

does dnp have the same effect as you go lower in bodyfat? As in, does it get less effective the leaner you get?

I'm estimating myself, but i am probably 13 or 14% bf. I can BARELY see six abs when clenching, and i have kind of noticed the progress slowing down.

No DNP works just as well at lower BF%. It's like THE way to easily get single digit BF%. It completely. Most people at 10-15% just eat at maintenance while taking it and working out at reduced load and get down to 7-9% easily. That's the real use of it. Is fatties just love it because we can't easily lose 5 pounds a week instead of 2 just from being warm.

Yeah that's what I have too. My shirts fucking reek within 2-3 hours after a shower even if i don't sweat really. My piss reeks too

you could try hive from steroidsourcetalk
havent used them for dnp but their other products are g2g

>1. Not so much with the fat loss compared to the DNP itself, but it would help against the lethargy. Modafinil also works wonders.
>2. Quite silly in my experience, you need some sugary fruit drinks like V8 now and again. Going into keto also makes you feel tired for a while which can really suck because DNP is already tiresome.
>3. On 200mg/day, you'll be fine if you stay out of the sun and drink lots of water. On 500mg+ you will want to be indoors near an AC for most of the day. Even something as small as getting groceries will have you sweating like a pig if it is warm.
>4. A lot. It's doable on 200/250mg but now that I am on 500mg I really cannot move around a lot. I have no AC myself and it's C25 here. The nights are hard, after a week on DNP i started waking up soaked in sweat. I just use towels and sleep under a sheet only now.
>5. It can but I doubt it is related to eczema. DNP can give you an allergic reaction, keep some benadryl on hand but do not take it for no reason ffs.

Question on my first dnp cycle!

I took 200mg/day for the first five days, and then three days ago upped it to 400mg/day. During my first week, I lost eight pounds. However, after raising my dose, ive actually gained weight. Specifically, today, the fourth day of 400mg/day, I weigh four pounds more than yesterday.

Is my body starting to o store water weight as my dose goes up? I was surprised to see I was actually dropping weight the first week because of all the stuff I've seen about water retention. Is that particular side effect dose dependent?

stop weighing yourself everyday

I don't see Dnp on their list but I'm cruising their test atm

Weighing yourself every day is a great way to develop a disorder

he's legit
roughly 7-10 days shipping if you're not in the UK

This is so much better. Get with the times.

Who ships to aus mostly successfully? I've been through YB, Dnp.cc, and DMP. 24dnp said he's making updates. Should I hold off for a while?

I just got an order of 40x125 from Scorpion, shit took like 2 days to get here and it's legit. I've planned on starting my dosing at 125mg ED for like 3 days then upping to 250 depending on how I respond to it. Hopefully I can get down to like 10%.

someone knows when 24dnp has finished updating? did he say something?

where do you buy your dnp? ive been using yohimbine and caffeine, but dnp interests me

where can i get dnp in germany?

Do some more research because this is on another level

Do I dare taking DNP after getting PN 3 years ago?

You're the typical douche he's talking about in his pastebin.

I'm in the middle of my first natty cut after several DNP cuts. Jesus, I forgot how god damn slow it is. But at least I'm full of energy, can still lift, and the most important - no damn cravings.
I hope I won't need any more cuts after it, it's just a waste of life you could spend on getting stronger and bigger

dnpweightloss is actually decent, you just have to get past the bad engrish.

does DNP effect your metabolism in the long run? Has anyone has any metabolic tests done after a cycle? Just curious

Day 6 @500mgs

I'm tempted into increasing the dose to 750. I swear I only lose weight at that dose.

Nevertheless, the weather is crazy and I can barely withstand 500mgs. I'm just a few lbs away from my target, does anyone has experience reaching sub 10% bf levels?

500s plenty dont be a cunt and kill yourself if its hot

>not doing gw , clen, and dnp at the same time

Its like you wana stay obese.

you realize that this is literally a poison you're taking, right? your body is trying to get it the fuck out however it can, sweats, piss, shits, you name it.

is it really the dnp? i would think all the excess sulfur from the NAC is being metabolized and released as a volatile stench.

you can drop like 5 lbs if you take a large enough shit. weigh yourself only after shitting and don't forget to account for the food still in your stomach/intestines as added weight.

>gw , clen,
What is gw and clen? I don't wanna be obese.
Last couple months I've exerted some self control and put the fork down. Lost 30lbs so far.
Pic related, at my worst.

I'm ending my 2 week dnp cycle today and I look fatter than I used to. I know I've been eating at a caloric deficit and its just water retention but man is it a mind fuck. I hope the suffering was worth it 4 days from now

“Cataracts can develop quickly after the use of DNP, usually leading to a permanent decrease in vision to light–dark perception in days to months [62–65]. Permanent deafness has been reported at doses considered to be therapeutic [66].”
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21739343

“Lethal doses for orally ingested 2,4-dinitrophenol in humans have been reported to be 14 to 43 mg/kg ... .”

“After injection 2,4-dinitrophenol into portal vein /of rats/,……. Heart muscle showed strongly injured mitochondria with disintegrated cristae and pale matrix with flocculent bodies.”

your point is?

>as opposed to 6am in the afternoon
Not only are you a prick, but you're also a fucking retard apparently. Just because your mother didn't love you doesn't mean that Dinitro's doesn't love him.

Because clen is shit tier compared to DNP.

>Taking highly potent poison to cut/lose weight

Enjoy being cooked to death from the inside out, guys.

I doubt the FBI would give a shit if they couldn't prove you were intending to consume them. Micro gardening bruh

coward

1. Excellent appetite suppressant. I craved carbs like a motherfucker without it
2. No clue. I ran isocaloric.
3. I just finished my cycle 3 weeks ago and I live in Louisiana.
4. Man, I sweat like a motherfucker. But I was fine in class, and I work at a jail that's really cold inside, so I was okay at work. Also I didn't say it already but I was running 500mg ED.
5. No hives or rashes for me. Basically zero sides for me. However, I did develop an awful sore and swollen throat the first week. It was terrible. I blasted Benedryl and it went away though.

Just probe around your first week or so, and see what works for you. Make sure you pick up the other supps that are recommended in the pastebin.

You're gonna have hella loose skin if you don't lose some weight naturally first

Enjoy your permabulk, stay pleb

Dnp can cause a lot of water retention. Give yourself a week or so to lose it.

>64 recorded dnp related deaths since the start of the 1900s
>over half were in a plant where it was used to manufacture artillery shells during ww1, so people were literally breathing it in
>most of the remaining deaths occurred when it was freely and openly used as a commercially available diet aid during the 1930s
>only a handful of deaths in the last twenty years

If you aren't a retard, it's really difficult to kill yourself with this shit. That being said, since you obviously are mentally deficient, you should probably stay away.

If you know for certain then just trust it. I've used DNP many many times, and the water retention and knowing that you MUST have burnt off some fat after all that starving and sweating and shit.

You can use a scale out of curiosity but I'd advise only weighing yourself once a week. It'll reduce the mind fuck.

Just know that you'll get the results according to your diet and dose, just requires a little patience even though it's discouraging

Should I take Ritalin which I already have prescribed or try to get phentermine to stack with DNP? I'm a bit iffy on stacking clen with it or using my leftover shit in the first place.

Have you noticed and cardiovascular or problem solving differences or is you're body like like you've never touched dnp?

>problem solving differences
what did he mean by this

gonna have to lick the bag m8

A bit of residue within the bags is pretty common.

literally just starting walking daily, eliminate extra calories from snacking,soda,etc. and weight will melt off.

IMO, you don't need any enhancements yet, but your body, your move.

does magicians yellow still sell at all? thought id check before hitting him up again, it's been a while.

Wait for an OP that doesn't stick so they can post the pastebin. Try ctrl+f the archives for an older dnp threads

Or here

is the hypoglycemia dangerous or can i just ignore it

>>I'm tempted into increasing the dose to 750. I swear I only lose weight at that dose.

stop eating like a fucking nigger animal then? jesus christ i am losing a fuckload on 250mg because i am also starving myself

What is a good diet/supplements after coming off a dnp cycle. I've been doing research and people are saying eat a lot of carbs/eat no carbs, take t3/dont take it. Anyone have any personal experience?

As in, is metal function affected.

Like through fatigue, rebound effects etc