/fph/ Fat People Hate

>no fph thread currently

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fX-p9WOZbu4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>pre breakfast
disgusting

>people want to bang this, and would be seen in public with this, even going so far as marrying it

thats just fucking gross

Just saw this episode of Nathan For You where he builds a balloon harness to lighten the fatties enough for horseback riding. I laughed, but with all the HAES shit going on today is something like this really that far off?

>be me in university
>land whale black girl in same dorm as me
>her name is Asia
>her major is Asian Studies
>Asia in Asian studies
>she orders large pizzas with two liter cokes and breadsticks delivered to the dorm at least twice a week
>the only time we see her is when she comes down to the front to pick them up, then heaves her heavy ass back up the stars with her meal in tow

Fuck I hated this bitch and it's hard to even continue the story.

Everyone on Veeky Forums lifting for girls should just do what this guy does, he ate until he was fat enough that he didn't need girls anymore! Why aren't you joining the fatpad master race Veeky Forums?

A dominion of sin, led by a false Christ leader, that is all that I see coming of this.

My gf roomed with three other girls in college, one was a 400lb fatty that would take massive toilet clogging shits every day. On their first day she started making a pair of casseroles in the kitchenette and they thought she was making dinner for everyone. One was dinner for her, the other was lunch for the next day lol.

Holy kek that looks shameful as fuck. It's like a giant dive buoy that shows everyone around for miles where the fat person is. He doesn't even look that fat. How did horses carry knights wearing a full suit of plate armor?

>people are paying him enough to live on
Wat

Warhorses were huge as fuck, like as big as draft horses almost, plus they didn't see daily use. A lot of the fatties want to ride horses that are too small for them (can't look "majestic" on a Clydesdale) and they want to do it on a daily basis.

one of the few fat hate pics that make me legit angry

>thank you for trying
>that smug face

Maybe, I think there's one of his blog posts where he bitches about how hard it was for him to get on disability. I'm guessing this shit supplements his welfare income, he also writes books, his Amazon author page has a bunch of them and he probably wouldn't keep making them if someone wasn't buying them.

chasay taters

Someone needs to invite this guy to give tips in the bulking threads

This one really pisses me off, she adopted 4 kids and makes them clean her and basically act as her slaves.

>literally jabba

>dat ass
brehs

You ain't seen nothing yet
>high test

>Fuck I hated this bitch and it's hard to even continue the story.

and yet, you must

>you must

Like....

What...

How is that fat even supported in such a way!?

I fucking love these threads
youtube.com/watch?v=fX-p9WOZbu4

God, this shit makes me feel so good about my self

You know is right,

FINISH IT OR THEY WIN

>Kelli-Jean Drinkwater

b o y, why do all gross fatties dress like that dude

also why are they always just constantly lying about how much they exercise. you think they could just force them to take a blood test or something and prove their insides are awful.

I wanna rip my eyes out after googling that... seriously why is it only chubs that are promoting this shit?

God tier genetics gone to absolute waste

>fucked his first fat pad

If I ever need motivation to continue, this is going to be it.

Didn't mean to reply to the post at the end

it's astounding that she can fucking walk. imagine walking around with 400-450 more pounds strapped to yourself.

you're good man

fucking terrifying. he has to do that probably 8 times a day too

does that just not spark as a glaring issue to some people? I would like to believe that "wiping my ass is difficult" is something to be concerned about.

>implying they won't just blame it on society "fat shaming"
>implying you could ever reach that size without a glaring lack of self control and self awareness

Denial is a powerful thing, to sum up this pic these two women are HAES activists who are 550 and 400lbs respectively and both in their 40's with a shitload of health issues. Instead of acknowledging that their fat caused this they'd rather bitch about how the doctors don't treat them with HAES.

Man... thanks for posting even though I've seen this, shit like this reminds me to workout otherwise I'll end up like my 300lb aunts.

That made my head hurt

wish i could do this with boiled chicken breast brown rice and milk to be frank

my breath

God damn. The sadness in the dudes eyes that say "how did my life lead to this?"

The funny thing is its still becoming more and more common to be a fatass pretty much everywhere in the world. Probably within the next 30 years almost every person will be obese. Unless there is some miracle pill or somthing invented

high test!

Honeslty im curios how some fuck there own fat but i really dont want to google it

WHAT.....THE..FUCK.....HUMANITY.....IS DOOMED....

Fuck alright, I'm back and ready to go on.

>one day Asia comes to the lobby to pick up her usual 4K calorie meal
>make eye contact with her as she's starting to head back to her room
>the talking stops
>everyone is staring at her
>she feels the silent shame descending upon her
>hey anons, do you want to share some of this pizza? They accidentally gave me a large when I ordered a small!
>disbelief.jpg. Still, no college kid is gonna turn down free pizza
>she sits down next to me and sinks into the cushions
>starts asking me about Denny's
>I've never even been to Denny's but this bitch just can't shut the fuck up about their grandslam breakfast.
>she asks me if I want to go there to eat the next day.
>ohshitnigger.jpg
>she's huffing and puffing in anticipation. The pink poofs in her curly pigtails are standing erect
>politely decline
Fuck alright bros I need another breather.

>her body is so non-sexual that she can be shown showering naked on cable TV

Thumbnail makes creature on right look like a Klingon...

Hey, what currency is that Amazon price in?

bare asses have been on network tv without fines...

I want him to burn

clicking on it didn't change that though

his stomach hangs down far enough that it's at dick level I think he probably just sort of folds it into a crease and goes to town.

Why

that breed died out unfortunately, there was no use for it since 18th century

Sick leg gains breh

Hahaha, sounds like someone has a crush on user. Or on Denny's. Either way...

Nah, there is already a counter movement coming. In my country at least, there is now a huge fitness hype. The divide between fats and non fats (and educated and lowly educated with it) is becoming much larger.

Tumblr everyone

No, it just confirmed it.

the only thing that makes me hopeful is that hthose cows are unlikely to be able to get pregnant so they'll die childless at age of 30 and will corrupt the gene pool no more.

holy shit. THERE IS HOPE! i seriously hadn't thought of that.thank you for bringing that to my attention.here is some more humanity restoring hope for you.

Ah, but Tess Monster is pregnant user. So it is very possible.

miscarriages my friend,miscarriages.
in all seriousness the increased weight and the pressure from it can really fuck up the kid if not kill them outright.

am i the only one that thinks these stories are clearly made up

Original content.

>Go see Capt Civil War.

>Friend and me snag seats with no one infront of us LUCKY

>Movie starts i feel good no fucktard sitting infront of us.

>OMFG my worst fear about a minute into the movie some fat bitch her 2 yoing kids one of them fat and her average size husband sit infront of us.

>Mfw one of her kids seemed normal then her fat kid seemed like he was 6or7 ran out of breath and sounded like he was dying just walking up the steps.
>I get annoyed but decide to try and ignore it.
>This kid eats candy and drinks a few large sodas during the movie.
>He is constantly talking and whining.
>Seems to get up every 30 minutes to go to the bathroom.
>Mfw he is huffing and puffing everytimes he comes back.

Im pissed as fuck at this point but also kind of feel bad for this kid.

>Movie ends this fucktard claps like wtf.
>Leaving theatre i see fat ass mom and son filling up 4 large pops for tbe trip home.

On the way home me and my freind bitch about them the whole way.

>"do you think we need to tell her to not turn around in case her vag..."
>"nevermind"

>inadiquet

I N A D I Q U E T

Kek

>when I ordered a small!

Tip top fucking kek

Disgusting pre breakfasts don't you mean breakfast followed by another meal

Indian rupee

Back for round 3.

>Ham Asia has taken my politeness the wrong way
>asks if I want to go camping with her on the beach sometime.
I went to University of Hawaii so yeah poor students camping on the beach is a common thing.
>RA sitting at the front desk sees my discomfort and chimes in
>Asia how about we all go to Denny's in downtown for breakfast and then go to the international market as a dorm trip?
>hamasia thinks she is getting cockblocked, gets visibly upset
>gives the RA a dirty look
>she pulls out the last piece of pizza and starts licking it up and down erotically
>my stomach is churning, the air around her even seems to be fatter and it's smothering me in sweat.
>tfw virgin WoW player at the time and didn't know what to do anymore.
>panic mode kicks in, I feel the need to vomit
>she takes the pizza out of her mouth and puts it right in front of my face, beckoning me to take a bite.
>projectile vomit
>pepperoni and sausage everywhere
>everyone bolts in disgust except the RA and Asia.
>Asia starts crying
>she waddles away
>no one sees her come out of her room for the rest of the week.
>I couldn't eat pizza again for years

I graduated from high school TWO (2) years ago, and everyone I knew from there is getting fat as fuck ALREADY.

What is up with this? They aren't even going to college, so the fresher 15 isn't at work.

DESIGNATED

I am gonbv to admit I am a shit Lord and a hypocrit on many thing exept when it come to my body in proportion to a women I want.it will be hypocrital of me to want a thin women when being a lard ass.
This is what makes my blood boil
>be me have new job
>friend who works their is giving me a rude says he is picking up girl who work their too
>See pic related almost exactly like her
>strike uo conversation with her after a few minutes of taking to her she says if your thinking of getting with my um no
>learn she wants her men ripped but not too ripped smart making good money 8/10 minimum 7 inch dick minimum is fat but can't be with fat guy
>Me being a shit Lord respond why would I want a fat ugly dumb girl l like you
I have no patiance for fat women. I think they are the scurwg of the earth they don't deserve live because they don't love themaelves enough to take care of their body

Sorry for for massive autistic typos in it

A full plate would come up to 60lbs.
Men weighed less back than, so it's not as impressive as anons try to make it seem.
Horses can carry 25-35% of their weight.
At 2,200 lbs that's over 600lbs that horses could carry.
Only the smallest of horses with the most obese of people would develop long term back problems if abused regularly.

>Update

Fuck off Randy

I'm gonna tell Mister Lahey you're on this japanese website again, Ricky!

>Morbidly obese Jon Snow

No I think that's pretty obvious too. The way he starts telling the story it's like it's a story about some guy he see's at the gym in passing every now and then and by the end it's like they're blood brothers for life, this guy moved in and will be the best man at my wedding.

I'm starting to suspect that the HAES movement is a conspiracy to sell more of these bad boys.

POO IN LOO
what did we use to insult Indians before this meme?

Anyone got Julius? With the Veeky Forums post screenshot?

wtf didnt work for the fatty flying off into the distance behind them kek

Whats the name of this thing and why the fuck does the government allow it to adopt?

Fat one:
>Yay, everyone respects me and my size, I've got my own slave assistant
Slim one:
>Yay, this stupid fat bitch is paying me more than hospital would so I'll make her even more fat and then I'll suffocate her in her sleep when I finally pay my student loans

I'm currently having pre-breakfast as well...
it's an apple and a coffee and I'm going for a run after I've had it
>filthy hobbitses

This would be funny if it were real.

My breakfast is an apple, glass of orange juice and a bottle of tea. I'm high till lunch