Accidentally slipped into a cheat day

I gained 2.1 Kg since this morning,
how do I end my life?

deadlift max and laxatives

Gaining some weight throughout the day is normal, you'll weigh less tomorrow morning

Just take some laxatives or make yourself throw up and sit in a sauna for two or three 20 minute intervals.

>he fell for the bulking and cheat day meme

You wanna know how people look good year round? Eating very little calories, of which mostly come from protein.

5 year lifter here, probably eat 1,200-1,500 cals a day, mostly from just eggs and tuna. 1000x more aesthetic than I use to be a few years ago by trying to min-max my diet eating 3000+ calories a day squeezing in tons of shit.

too bad ur not seeing any gains senpai

yeah but it's usually 700g from salmon, brown rice and broccoli.
I ate pizza and ice cream pretty much all day

how do you accidentally eat pizza and ice cream

did you fall and it just fell in cause that happens to me in the shower sometimes

dude, by cheat day I mean that I ignored the cutting program

Im 5 years into lifting mate.

My gains pretty much stopped after the 3rd year anyway.

You'll learn soon enough :)

I work in a pizzeria and there were a whole bunch of rejected, which go to the stuff, right beside me.
After work I wen to an ice cream shop where my ONEITIS works to visit her, thus I go ice cream. Then I went home and ate a bowl or oatmeal with milk and bananas

i've been lifting a little over a year why haven't you taken steroids yet for real senpai

Because im a manlet and I already look big enough natty even when im fucking shredded.

I have really wide/broad shoulder and a narrow waist so I already have that cartoon-tier physique naturally. Also my dick is only 5.25 inches.....and my legs are big as well as they're right now.

So for me getting any bigger than what I can get naturally would just make me look ridiculous and make my dick look even smaller.

Because I'm not retarded like you

it's time to really up the compensation dude small dicked manlets are prime roiders

don't ever fucking reply to me again

Retard

>it's time to really up the compensation dude small dicked manlets are prime roiders

I don't want to be that guy though.

I am already happy enough at this point in my lifting. I wear baggy shirts, and then pull my shirt up to reveal shredded abs, and people get shocked/amazed as fuck.

Seeing peoples reactions to my natty body when I expose satisfies me enough. I only care what normies in person think of me, not what some random autistic min-maxing anons think,

Op here, tha k you guys for fighitng and calling eachother retards instead of telling me how to kill myself.
This website is so positive.

np m8

i fucked up on Friday. Uncle was in town for mothers day weekend, went to a soccer game, suite box tickets. Drank a large beer and had a corn dog and fucking garlic fries. The food wasn't even that good, but beer is my weakness. I felt gross afterwards, but i'll just have to work my ass off more to pay for my sins.

you people are so dysfunctional

>less than 3k calories a day.

Are you like 3'5?