High school senior here...

High school senior here. Want to get rid of my man boobs for the summer so I'm not embarrassed at the beach with my girl. I've tried a lot of stuff over the years but nothing really works. Does Veeky Forums have any tips? I'm talking workouts, my diet is fine.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/SNZLQTaD
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lose weight and if you have gyno you can easily cut it off yourself

>my diet is fine
Doubtful.

>my diet is fine.
If your diet was fine you wouldn't have man boobs, fucking bitch tits.
Unless you have gyno (incredibly unlikely) you are either low test or high estrogen(fat cells in your boobs).
Keep losing fat.

I meant more that I don't want to change my diet. I know I drink a little too much soda but I'll cut back on that. I'm mainly looking for exercises or stretches or workouts to strengthen my chest/reduce my moobs

Gyno?
Cut off myself?

I'm 6"5' 260lbs is that pretty bad?

Bump cuz I'm in the same boat

Stop eating all that shit and man the fuck up.

Working out isn't going to do shit compared to eating right, numbnuts, it's all in your diet, especially if you are looking to burn fat.

yeah

Ok... so besides soda what should I change? Greasy foods?

>I meant more that I don't want to change my diet.
then enjoy your bitch tits

So it's basically all In the diet?

That's not just bad, that's obese.

ready the sticky

yeah make a small incision near the nipple and use some tweezers or your finger to scoop out the gyno then stitch it back up.

>some fat fuck with mantits has a gf and I don't
REEEEEEEE

If you have bad posture that might contribute to your bitch tits. My posture used to be terrible sobfor the past year I've been standing and sitting up straight and I have noticed the man tits are shrinking.

Staple man
Much easier

Diet is the only thing besides surgery that will get rid of your man tits.

Yeah if you workout and build your chest, shoulders, arms and upper back the bitch tits will look relatively smaller but the only way to get them gone is to lose weight, increase test production/lower estrogen production or get surgery.

Supplement zinc and eat lots of broccoli for aromatase inhibition (enzymes that convert test to estro). The zinc will also help keep prolactin levels down. Other than that get 8 hours of good sleep a night, eat a good diet with plenty of fibre and fats and keep your bf% down to around 10%.

If none of that gets rid of the titties then you have some hardcore gyno and the only way you'll remove it is having it cut out.

D E C L I N E
E
C
L
I
N
E
benchpress

IF YOUR IN YOUR 20'S - 30'S AND HAVE TITS AND ARE A MAN BUDDY YOU NEED TRT THERAPY AND TIT SURGERY.. YOU HAVE LOW FUCKING T GET A CLUE.

Sounds super dangerous
And painful

READ.
THE.
FUCKING.
STICKY.

You lazy fuck, you should have done it inn the winter. It's too late for you. Your diet is not '''''''''fine'''''''' if you have tits.

WORKOUT
O
R
K
O
U
T

I think you should just read the sticky.

If he has bitchtits this will just make them more pronounced and titfuckable.

No, you're probably just fat.

pastebin.com/SNZLQTaD
It's all in there

Lift weights
Include Incline bench and OHP on your routine
Fix your diet (most important step)

I hope you die faggot

How is it that people never read the sticky? It's the first thing you see on the page AND it has that irresistible running raptor. I just wanna click that little fuck every single day.

cold showers and exercise

what's the sticky?

Redditors

> "greasy food"

christ, you are clueless

> my diet is fine

lmao

actually why am I laughing, this is sad as hell

All this shit is extremely common to eat while most people don't have bitchtits. More than likely its bullshit and OP just needs to build chest and drop BF%.

agreed, it's tinfoil-hat-level stuff. OP most likely just needs to get his diet in check.

Decline bench press? I think he should do it anyway.
:D

At least you're not a manlet, so that's something.

>im perfect and need advice

go see a shrink

Hello guys, I'm in a similar situation as Op but single.

All I've been eating for the past 2 weeks are fruits, vegetables, bread with cheese and some rice (quarter of a plate).

Should I just start running and do more push-ups everyday ?

Or is it better to go to a gym ?

I've realized that having these man boobs won't get me laid.

READ THE STICKY

>don't change diet
when it comes to losing weight (fat causes your bitchtits) 70% diet 30% exercise

HOLY SHIT READ THE STICKY OR KILL YOURSELF ITS ON THE FRONT PAGE WITH A DINOSAUR RUNNING AROUND I HATE SUMMER REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It doesn't fucking matter what you eat

You can eat at Burger King every day

all that matters is that you stop stuffing your fat, ugly face with more calories than you're burning

For you.

10/10 a real classic