Hay Veeky Forums, I'm horribly obese (5'9, 300 pounds)...

Hay Veeky Forums, I'm horribly obese (5'9, 300 pounds). I've been walking a bunch (34 hours of walking this week) and I ride my bike fairly frequesntly(pic related, my bike). What are some low impact exercises I can do to lose weight? What about diet?

Other urls found in this thread:

freedieting.com/tools/calorie_calculator.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Diet is about 90%. Exercise will make you feel better, but it's not for burning calories.

What the fuck kind of monstrosity is that

I'm not 100% sure I'm comprehending what it is I'm looking at

It's name is "The Future" AKA "Son of Krank". It's the bike my dad and I built. Semi-recumbent, 21 speed made of three bike frames welded together. Sturmey Archer 3 speed internal hub for the middle sprocket, 7 speed external on the back.

PUSSY DESTROYER

I was like you one year ago
now I'm 50kg lighter
myfitnesspal is your pal to autistically count calories, which is key to success
also, start lifting to build muscle and fill saggy skin once you are comfortable moving your jiggliness around
good luck, it's all about dedication

> three bike frames welded together
Kek

By the colors and the arrangement of such you can likely tell where I am from.

le ebin incognitus mode no1 gonna hack u haha

Literally OP you put a derauiller where the bottom bracket goes that sitting angle sounds like hell on your back how do you shift and how so you steer
Sincerely, /n/

a poor neighborhood?

Veeky Forums on summer mode is fun. Anyways read the sticky. Count your calories. Use a calculator like freedieting.com/tools/calorie_calculator.htm and subtract 500 from your maintanence, and eat that.

...why?

Considering your grammar and engineering prowess, I can only assume you're Russian

Sitting on it is like sitting on a normal chair honestly. Shifting is on the handlebars, I only shift with the 3 speed hub. Steering is a swinging motion and not a twisting motion like on any other bike.
Canada. The bike has been painted those colours specifically.
We wanted to.
Yes. But it goes HELLA fast.

My grammar is impeccable, you imbecile. My engineering skill comes from having an engineer for a father and from being an engineer myself.

What's your average or max speed on it

I haven't ever been able to get the last few gears as pedaling gets impossibly hard and I ran out of space, but on a straight road a few kilometers long I got it to about 75 KPH. I had a friend driving behind me to check with.

>My engineering skill comes from having an engineer for a father and from being an engineer myself.
>My crowning achievement is making the bicycle equivalent of the human centipede, eh

Fucking leaves, everyone

I never said it was my crowning achievement, I just said it was mine.

Either that's down a hill or you're full of shit because you're outpacing Tour De France cyclists

Leg pedals crank. Crank pedals Sturmey Archer (Middle), Sturmey Archer pedals rear wheel. More conversions than the regular. I'd list the ratios if we had taken the time to figure them out.

The Sturmey Archer was originally a back wheel, so it converts like a normal 3 speed rear would, but we attached another gear to it to it converts to the chain that goes to the back wheel instead of just to the back wheel. Then the gears on the rear wheel convert the speed again. It is FAST, and requires A LOT of torque (Thanks to being fat I have muscley as fuck legs).

with this set of gears you could run the fucking sawmill, that bike is metal as uranium mine

It would take time and significant force, but you could. This is more geared towards speed than torque, and torque is more preferable for a mill