Does lifting make up for being Indian?

Does lifting make up for being Indian?

it can

unfortunately indian guys seem to have a genetic predisposition to not being charming or sexually appealing.

Afraid not, Pajeet

I mean personality-wise

and face-wise, skin-wise and smell-wise

Maybe if you stop throwing a 2.5pl8 Deadlift on the floor and hitting on every person that has a vagina people will actually treat you like a actual person

every indian boy is a casanova in his own eyes, their repressed insecurity about their race is what fuels this delusion

so THAT'S who's been pooping in the squat rack

Let's just say I really hope you guys find Indian girls attractive.

Indian girls don't like indian guys. Like, at all. They like black guys the most.

They don't even have to wipe, just swipe your crack with your hand a few times. That's the indian way.

Off topic but how do I become charming/sexually appealing bros?

He looks Armenian to me desu.

And to answer your question. I believe lifting could make up for anything bar a deformity.

just b urself

>Indian girls don't like indian guys. Like, at all.
Retard detected :^)
>They like black guys the most.
Fuck off cuck poster.

No. We've gone over this for multiple threads.

Considering the continued existence of Indian people, it can be surmised that some indian girls are fucking some indian men.
You dumbass.

ayyyyy

I know the truth is hard to swallow, Pajeet, but it's better to face the music sooner rather than later :)

you were fucked from day one

No.

That's because they are forced to, you dumbass. Indian girls in India would probably stay single if they were allowed to.

>Indian girls don't like indian guys. Like, at all. They like black guys the most.

Whitewashed South Asians really idolize white features, similar to East Asians.

Given the racism/classism in Indian culture I seriously doubt Africans are that appealing to them.

>Whitewashed South Asians really idolize white features, similar to East Asians.
You mean fair skin. What's fair differs from culture to culture desu senpai.

Forced to by what, their continued inhabitance of India?

Liking black men is mainly with Indian girls in the States. Indians in general see white people as the highest form of beauty, too bad the girls there can't date more white men.

Daily gang rapes, arranged marriage, designated shitting streets, the lack of loos, etc.

>be handsome
>pretend to be interested in what women have to say but make it obvious that you're pretending and you're not actually interested
>be confident (enough to make moves and to get touchy-feely)

It still means white lol

POO

IN

LOO

Post yfw you're not indian.

Fair in African cultures means to be light dark as that's their concept of beauty. For the darker skinned Indians they know they can't be pale but they strive to have that light caramel colour.

Stupid ass nigga

>light caramel
Sickly yellow diarrhea color is preferred to a darker poo log color

>nigga
I'm still whiter than you, Pajeet :^)

Is that supermang?

>tfw a pajeet

i am indian and let me tell you, being indian is actually a great thing. we have beautiful people and we have ugly people. just like any race. I for 1 am a great person, have great friends, and i take care of every one that is in my life and i am glad to do it, and for that i have people that love me around me. also, indian parents are one of the best parents you can have. sometimes they can be really strict, but they will take care of you no matter what, and they will buy you what ever it is that you need. as long as your not a selfish ****head. Also, we all have great jobs, lots of money and a family that we all love and take care off. suck my dick op suck my dick.

>palelet detected

Go into the sun sometimes friend, it ain't gonna hurt you.

Yes.

Admitting it is the first step. Accepting it is the next.

Congrats. What else you got?

>they are forced by designated shitting streets into marriage
uh

All of these people have some unfortunate features on their faces

A toilet of my own, no need to go to the back alley to poo

>implying I don't
Hehehehe :)

I've accepted. I don't stink, I avoid the ingredients in India food that give odour, I'm lifting, I'm reading/studying and I'm not burdening myself on women.

As an indian woman, if the man who shits next to you makes a bigger poo, you must marry him. This is one of the most important traditions in India and part of the rich culture. If you don't, he still has the right to rape you with his greasy buddies.

Good man, there's hope for you yet.

>and part of the rich culture.
While Indian culture is horrible around some parts I'd say that it is rich within its own way.

>I'm lifting, I'm reading/studying and I'm not burdening myself on women.
What do you mean by "burdening"? If you find a girl qt just get up and go talk to her.
Don't be creepy tho.

>If you find a girl qt just get up and go talk to her.
>Don't be creepy tho.

to get a girl you have to be forward or else you end up as their beta-orbitting friend.

when an indian guy tries to be forward with a girl it is automatically creepy.

It's easier to just ignore women, I'm not even that bad looking and I've been lifting for like 2 years. But I mean there must be some reality behind this pajeet shit, and I can't help but feel it (even before the memes came out) and it stops me from bothering

>rich within its own way.
rich in fiber

why the fuck are you apologizing for something you have no control over you faggot

if an indian shits on my carpet, I understand that it's his culture, but I still want him to apologize

You're overthinking it man. Don't let this board get to you like that.
Im 5'7 and I had my self-esteem destroyed by the lanklets in this place.
Just really- don't be creepy. Smile a lot but not continuously. If you think you're creepy it's gonna come out sub-conciously and you will be.

It's not him. This thread is reposted constantly by the rejects in this place.

Kek

No, but drinking cow urine does. It's the holy drink of Hinduism

>5'7
>indian as well
HAHAHAHAHA

I'm not Indian
but
>indian as well
Most curries are around that height ot a bit above.

Why are you defending indians like a cuck then?

>Why are you defending indians like a cuck then?
>Anybody and everybody that does something I don't agree with is a cuckitty cuckitty cuck!

Veeky Forums is a self improvement board for EVERYONE.
Kill yourself my man.

Indian girls in the uk mostly like white guys, some like black guys, some like Arabs/Turks/Persians. Very few like Indian guys.

Arranged marriage

When you're swole, no one gives a shit where you came from mate :)

Work hard, be good to your mother

Lmao. I hear users all the time here say this about girls of every race and how they're all self-hating and never date within their race.

I'm not a Brit of couse but I realised long ago that Veeky Forums is a bitter place full of people who want to be the best but realise they can't so they just have to bring everyone down to their level.

I wish I could leave.

A FUCKING WAGON WHEEL

This is the truth. Being Indian is going to be a detriment to your social market value, and it's mostly because of your cultural behaviours, your goofy accent and, to some extent, your aesthetics.

However, you may be able to make it if you have these things in your favour.

>light skin
>ditch the accent
>do some fucking hair removal
>realise you are not Vishnu's gift to the world because daddy is a doctor and uyou are a STEMlord
>realise when a girl is not accepting your advances
>stop eating mommy's food. All the white rice, flour, sugar and legumes are making you skinnyfat
>lift
>have more typically white features

Some of these things will be in your control to change, some are not. Just work with what you have.

Good luck.

*muffled BEE-BEE-CEEE in the background*

Pakistani here. We never really smell like curry since we usually don't eat that shit.

I've seen Indians with white chick's every now and then, but for the most part Indian girls tend to go for Indian or even Asian guys.They really only go for white/black guys if they have daddy issues, which alot of them do because of the culture.

Pakistanis are kind of like that too.

sory baljeet ur ugly gypay no matter what you do.

I'm in Canada and a the pakis here are pretty cool, usually really educated

When I was in the UK in the summer people were telling me to stay away from paki areas

Why is this? Does UK have a shitter immigration system

Definitely not, it's like dating a cousin

Poo In Loo Land is the most overpopulated in the world. Not only do Indian girls like Indian guys, they are breeding out of control.

>tfw Phoenician Arab
>tfw look white

Thank you Hannibal

>Why is this? Does UK have a shitter immigration system
There was mass immigration from Pakistan in the last century. Compared to countries like Canada/US/Australia where only the cream of the crop were allowed, in the UK every tribal village leader was just allowed to stroll in like whatever.

>Indian girls like Indian guys
They don't know any better

Once they go abroad they will never look at indian men the same way after knowing what's out there

Nice cuck fantasy m8.

I worked for a 2 Indian people who were married and had 2 retarded kids.
I expected to just look after their kids.
But no, they wanted me to do the most degrading and weirdest shit with their kids, like acting like a clown and reading them children stories while pretending they're normal kids when they're clearly 30 year old vegetables. They also blasted weird Indian pop songs in their house all day. and wanted me wipe to their kids asses with my bare hands like Indian tradition. I argued with them and they allowed me to use gloves fortunately.

After 2 months I was getting stressed out, they fired me because I Didn't seem to enjoy it, also they said I keep forgetting to push their kids assholes in when wiping because they get prolapses.

Fucking dirty shit people man

How is that a fantasy? It is a universal fact that indian men are at the bottom rung of physical appearance.

That sounds like a waking nightmare.

Some are. Some aren't imo.

I feel like there's no inbetween and they either fall into both deep ends of the spectrum compared to other races which average out.

D E S I G N A T E D

You won't be laughing when it's your streets pajeet is shitting on

WHY DID YOU WORK FOR THEM FOR A DAY

ALL OF MY WHY

POO IN LOO
O
O

I
N

L
O
O

I've noticed a ton of white girls hooking up with american-ized Indians lately.

Americanization can literally turn any race attractive IMO, even arabs.

>when an indian guy tries to be forward with a girl it is automatically creepy.

I don't think this is true, however past experience and stereotypes may make innocuous behavior seem worse than it is.

The problem with some Indian men is they are brought up by their mothers and fathers as little princes, the jewels of the family while the girls are lucky not to be suffocated at birth.

If you combine this sense of entitlement plus an idea that all white women are slutty sex maniacs you have a recipe for disaster.

The best solution is to hang out with lots of white guys and pick up on their behavior and mannerisms (whitewash yourself), plus if you approach girls with your posse you will look like one of the guys rather than some sleazy pajeet looking to slip a white girl a piece of curry.

This, I only ever met one Indian in my life who was charming... He had a fucking glass eye, lost his real one whole playing a game of cricket.. Benn living in the US for 10+ years.. Lost his accent, talks like a 100% american bro... real confident, charming, and kind when he needs to be... He got into lifting and now looks pretty in shape

He's probably one of them 1 in a Million indians

Fuck of paki, get ready to pay tenfold for your war crimes

>hey fired me because I keep forgetting to push their kids assholes in when wiping because they get prolapses.

look dude, if you don't enjoy resetting anuses, then u got the wrong job. This is more of a "you" problem, then an indian problem.

In Europe, Muslims/brown people is like our Hispanics and blacks

White girls love americanized Arabs for some reason
Even before the whole terrorism thing

>tfw no painfully average but somehow qt asian powerlifting gf

arabs indians and somalians are literally the most attractive races to women

Such is the life of a male nurse. This was the only job I found after nearly a hundred applications. Lesson: don't become a nurse

>indians
yeah, no

I've heard so many drunk girls rant about how they hate how indian men make moves on them and how they would never sleep with someone who looked like that

ye but good pay and hot chicks